Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There are two very distinct tiers of incels : functioning and non functioning

A

Aspiecel

Recruit
★★★
Functioning: basically a normie in every way except for dating. They have degrees or in the process of getting good degrees. Good jobs, friends, relationships with family, can socialize, they have hobbies and interests, etc

Non functioning: no education or very bad degree, unemployed or low wage job, no friends, no real relationships, can't socialize, no hobbies or interests, health issues, usually not intelligent, etc

I am non functioning and I feel there is such a huge difference between the two tiers that we're nothing alike at all. We NF have it so much worse than anybody else in society. There is no comparison. I would give anything to be a functional incel

That explains it. I'm also non-functioning but a "high functioning autist", which is a misleading term since I can't function in society. I can do the bare minimum for survival at best

That explains it. I'm also non-functioning but a "high functioning autist", which is a misleading term since I can't function in society. I can do the bare minimum for survival at best
As a fellow HFA I believe it's just a euphemism for high functioning Retard. All I can do is the bare minimum too.

I think most functioning incels turn into non-functioning ones some time in their life.
It's just a matter of time when depression and insanity take over.

Non functioning I guess.

I literally have zero friends. My family doesn’t care about me or talk to me, I’m not employed, can’t socialize (aspergers and social anxiety) and I rarely ever leave my house and if I do I try my best to not talk to people, not like they approach me anyways.

I do however have a strong interest in history and my hobby is chess, so I’m not sure, maybe I’m more in the middle?

You need to start climbing the ladder because nobody cares at all about being 'functioning', it's expected

non-functioningcel checkin in

I'm a student and I get decent grades. I have a few friends and I'm popular with the old women in the library I visit often. So I guess I'm a functioning incel.

im non functioning :feelstrash:

Non-functioning here. No friends, 2 family members that care if I live or die, low wage job that I can’t seem to leave because I never get called for higher wage jobs. Partially disabled.

The most exciting thing I do is read, haven’t left my house for anything in 3 months unless it’s for food or work.

I would be functioning (minus the social aspect as I dislike people) and working hard every day if I knew that the discontent I have with life could be solved by it. Sadly, females find facial bone structure a lot more appealing than diligence and hard work. I have therefore decided to drop out of society to the extent I can while working on looksmaxxing.

I'm like middle functioning. Sometimes I can function like do school work but other times I can't do anything but sleep and LDAR. Like now I am giga non functioning but like a year ago I was mid tier.

I am a functioning incel but I do suffer from autism.
I've lone since stopped caring about it and that's what enabled me to become somewhat functional

I would give anything to be a functional incel

Being a "functional incel" sucks too. It sounds like I'm more "functioning" than you and all I get for it is being stuck around people I hate and getting taken advantage of. I don't GET ANYTHING. I never get anything.

I have a coworker Chad and the boss gives him the best jobs, he spends all day slacking off taking it easy using his phone etc. Meanwhile I'm given the hardest, most demanding work and harshly criticized whenever I don't do everything 100% perfect.

I think normal people, especially women, can recognize that I'm inferior. It doesn't matter that I'm "functional", I still have more in common with other incels because I'm still an incel- the world still hates me, I still don't have a gf, I still don't have any friends, the fact that I have a job doesn't make a damn difference.

I would consider myself Half-Functioning, I do go to collage and sometimes work but I have 0 real life friends.

I’m not completely nonfunctional but I have more in common with a nonfunctionalcel than a functionalcel

I guess I’m nonfunctioning

Non functional, once my father is dead I don't know what I'll do, no job, jackshit prospects, no social circle & I dislike going out & over 30.

I'm in between only regarding career-wise.

Well I’m in the process of getting a degree but I have no friends and can’t socialize

Functioning: basically a normie in every way except for dating. They have degrees or in the process of getting good degrees. Good jobs, friends, relationships with family, can socialize, they have hobbies and interests, etc

Non functioning: no education or very bad degree, unemployed or low wage job, no friends, no real relationships, can't socialize, no hobbies or interests, health issues, usually not intelligent, etc

I am non functioning and I feel there is such a huge difference between the two tiers that we're nothing alike at all. We NF have it so much worse than anybody else in society. There is no comparison. I would give anything to be a functional incel
The way you describe a functioning incel I think this would just be a temporary phase for them, not a permanent state of celibacy. Agree they won't be slayers, but they would be able to get a LTR.

That hapa incel who committed suicide in South Africa was the epitome of a functioning incel. He had a successful career as a food critic, a large social circle, lots of female friends, etc. But no woman wanted to have sex with him. That was enough to send him over the edge.

Being a non-functional incel is soul crushing.

At least functionalcels have money and achievements to cope with. I have nothing.

I think most functioning incels turn into non-functioning ones some time in their life.
It's just a matter of time when depression and insanity take over.

Exactly This I'm afraid to say. Speaks from experience.
Being a non-functional incel is soul crushing.

At least functionalcels have money and achievements to cope with. I have nothing.