Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "There children in Africa who suffer more then you"

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
No they don't fucking suffer more then me, sure, objectively speaking, yes, I have better life then them,
but in reality, they are happier, they are living the life that their brains and bodies accustomed to,
they have sex, a community, physical work and they will never lack a purpose since Africa is so under-developed that there will always be something to do,

Humans, regardless of race aren't adapted to the modern way of living, yes, the modern way of living is by FAR better,
but it doesn't matter when our brains and bodies aren't happy with it

Last edited:
Even if they do suffer more than you, however that could possibly be measured, well it doesn't actually mean anything. People use the fallacy of relative privation as if to make some zero effort reply as a substitute for actual advice or responses, and really it just makes everyone feel worse.

I genuinely wonder if people make the mistake of looking at life as if it were some sort of scale ranging from the worst possible experience, to infinite bliss. Of course it doesn't actually work like that, and while suffering can increase substantially, pleasure doesn't have the same capacity for growth. It's all just need deprivation and fulfillment at the end of the day.

I agree. We live such unnatural lives. Whats the point of living to 80+ when you're lonely and miserable and work a soul crushing cubicle job you hate for 40 years. At least tribal people have a community, get to have sex, get to be in the sun and nature all day, and get to be free not wage slaves

Even if they do suffer more than you, however that could possibly be measured, well it doesn't actually mean anything. People use the fallacy of relative privation as if to make some zero effort reply as a substitute for actual advice or responses, and really it just makes everyone feel worse.

I genuinely wonder if people make the mistake of looking at life as if it were some sort of scale ranging from the worst possible experience, to infinite bliss. Of course it doesn't actually work like that, and while suffering can increase substantially, pleasure doesn't have the same capacity for growth. It's all just need deprivation and fulfillment at the end of the day.
They do suffer more, they have more issues then I do, but having issues and focusing on something is required for normal brain function, but if you will look at the chemicals in the brain, they are most likely happier

They have sex with sub 3 people so it doesn't count

Attachments

• 1592961085129.png
    1592961085129.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 34
If idc about people in my city imagine if I would care about some random guy in Africa

Suffering will always exist, I won't feel sorry for someone else's situation just because they have it worse. People would never feel sorry for incels, so why should we show them empathy?

At face value I'd actually agree with that. The problem is that normies only seem to apply this sort of reasoning one way, and then just proceed to shame us. Her failure to attract a good looking man is a problem, and although it seems silly to me and I can laugh about it, explaining my feelings about this to her wouldn't accomplish anything. The brain invents problems for you as to make sure that you won't be content, even if we all ascended tomorrow, eventually it would just be something else. Keep in mind that every success is another person's failure, ascending contributes to that, her being a chadsexual does as well.

I'll accept her problems the moment I stop being shamed for mine tbh, but we know that's not going to happen. It's easy to expect consideration and understanding, but apparently it's not so easy for people to offer these things to others, or at least low status men (or men in general). Remember, problems are only problems when they happen to women.

Just thirdworldmaxx. Seriously.

I wouldn't say being an incel is worse than starving, but it CERTAINLY is worse than merely being black, gay or a woman.

No they don't fucking suffer more then me, sure, objectively speaking, yes, I have better life then them,
but in reality, they are happier, they are living the life that their brains and bodies accustomed to,
they have sex, a community, physical work and they will never lack a purpose since Africa is so under-developed that there will always be something to do,

Humans, regardless of race aren't adapted to the modern way of living, yes, the modern way of living is by FAR better,
High IQ. Africancels have to have sex anyway to keep the population thriving since people die so much. In fact, I bet hypergamy isn't as bad as it is in the West. If you have a thing for African chicks, you could ascend there.

One can acknowledge the difficulties of children who grow up in institutionally unstable, economically underdeveloped societies.

One can also acknowledge that there are pervasive cultural and psychological biases that lead to discrimination against men with subhuman genetic traits, men like me. And that inequality -- cultural or socioeconomic -- breeds resentment and despair.

They are not mutually exclusive concepts.

Last edited:
No they don't fucking suffer more then me, sure, objectively speaking, yes, I have better life then them

JFL, you can't even make up your mind on this

but if you will look at the chemicals in the brain, they are most likely happier

No, no they aren't happier, you have to be joking right now

You are making the wrong argument anyways

The argument shouldn't be - "No I have it worse than starving children" (which is ridiculous to say)

The argument should be something like - "The suffering of others relative to mines is completely irrelevant, being a paraplegic doesn't stop being a burden because quadriplegics exist"

The positions that starving children have it bad and incels have it bad aren't mutually exclusive, you are ironically FALLING INTO A TRAP by trying to argue over who has it worse, that's exactly what they want you to do, you are letting them set the narrative and context of the argument

I'd argue that resources should be allocated in a way where maximum people benefit in the long term.
Allocating resources to africa is historically proven to do nothing.
Allocating resources to control hypergamy is good for bottom 80% of males and would encourage many people to be productive.
(Current state) Allocating resources to support hypergamy is slightly good for chads who are allready happy, but causes significant unhapiness to other males.
Allocating resources to foids is a waste because they are not sentient.

One can acknowledge the difficulties of children who grow up in institutionally unstable, economically underdeveloped societies.

One can also acknowledge that there are pervasive cultural and psychological biases that lead to discrimination against men with subhuman genetic traits, men like me. And that inequality -- cultural or socioeconomic -- breeds resentment and despair.

They are not mutually exclusive concepts.

I agree. We live such unnatural lives. Whats the point of living to 80+ when you're lonely and miserable and work a soul crushing cubicle job you hate for 40 years. At least tribal people have a community, get to have sex, get to be in the sun and nature all day, and get to be free not wage slaves
Totally agree

being the lowest of scum (and that we are in the eyes of society) in the developed world is worse than being an avarge member of africa

Yep. We are the most suppressed, demonized and unprivileged community in the whole world

Come on dude there are people who've lived all of their life in a bunker in fear of getting bombed or children working in mines etc.

Of course this doesn't invalidate our suffering but still

The correct answer to that shitty argument is "knowing someone has it worse doesn't improve my situation"

JFL, you can't even make up your mind on this

No, no they aren't happier, you have to be joking right now

You are making the wrong argument anyways

The argument shouldn't be - "No I have it worse than starving children" (which is ridiculous to say)

The argument should be something like - "The suffering of others relative to mines is completely irrelevant, being a paraplegic doesn't stop being a burden because quadriplegics exist"

The positions that starving children have it bad and incels have it bad aren't mutually exclusive, you are ironically FALLING INTO A TRAP by trying to argue over who has it worse, that's exactly what they want you to do, you are letting them set the narrative and context of the argument

People in third world shitholes are much happier than people in the oh so prosperous and advanced West. Makes you really think where we fucked up as a society.

I like to see it as ok if your going to through that argument in my face I’ll just throw it right back at you. Your wife divorced you and took your kids and half your money? Stop crying you still have money and there are starving children in Africa. You got unfairly fired from your job? No can’t complain too much because of the starving kids in Africa. They only use this argument to discredit your problems but they want you to not use this same argument against them when they are complaining about their problems. Sympathy for me but not for thee.

they just use the " but but childrens in africa " deflection to deny our own suffering

People in third world shitholes are much happier than people in the oh so prosperous and advanced West. Makes you really think where we fucked up as a society.
Cope, being exploited, doing shitty underpaid labor and living in a shithole without stable electricity with IQ 80 brutes is not a happy life.

They certainly have it worse than me

Absolutely no one ITT would trade lives with some dirt-poor child in the Congo or Somalia, they certainly have it worse.

I hate those people who say that. They just want us to shut up and be quiet. They dont really give a fuck about our feelings.
Suffering will always exist, I won't feel sorry for someone else's situation just because they have it worse. People would never feel sorry for incels, so why should we show them empathy?
exactly

Last edited:
They should riot more often in Africa!

My food pile mogs theirs, but my smile pile is bare.

I find it extremely classicist to assume just because Africans lack running water and vaccines that they are unhappier. Africans have stronger communities, flexible laws, greater sex lives, and aspirational purposes in life. They live lives of REAL interaction, as we westerners rot in the prison of IG, and yet we dare have the arrogance to presume we have a better way of life because of a bunch of tech toys handed to us.