Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is a ask reddit thread on male suicide right now.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I don't know how to make links but on ask reddit someone made a thread about how 78 percent of suicides are men and how people can stop it. The responses are pretty blackpilled.

Fuck reddit tbh.

Give men more support. We’re human beings too, not emotionless robots.

I'm afraid to read the commits so I won't get another cuckit account banned by arguing with soys and whores.

It automatically embeds.

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/etcyd6/78_of_suicide_rates_world_wide_are_men_what_can/

Or insert as a link and remove "https://" from the text to prevent it from embedding.

Thank you.
I'm afraid to read the commits so I won't rage and get another cuckit account banned.
It's actually pretty good for a reddit thread. Most guys on there are calling out women for not giving a crap about the average guy.
Fuck reddit tbh.
True but it's pretty decent as far as reddit threads go.
Give men more support. We’re human beings too, not emotionless robots.
Seriously even chads get mocked if they show sadness.

Fuck reddit tbh.
yup. reddit is for cucks. 80% of users are subbed to some form of cuckoldry subreddit.

That thread sounds like a bunch of pussies circle jerking

Men crying about being raped by a foid? That’s not even fucking possible.

At least all the years of neglect and being picked on has left me with a very thick skin.

I’ll never go on cuck’dit and cry like these Soyboy faggot normies
:feelsseriously:

Nothing they can do. There’s no point in living for most men

They don't care even if it was 99%.

At least all the years of neglect and being picked on has left me with a very thick skin.

I want to see a lot more foids going to prison for rape and sexual assault accusations.

You think guys rightfully pointing out how crappy women treat men and ignore how they feel is being a pussy? I'm not talking about the rape comments here just everything else.

The average guy is incel in 2020 and prolly has suicidal thoughts.

The average guy is incel in 2020 and prolly has suicidal thoughts.
I personally don't have suicidal thoughts(at least not yet) but I do think there really isn't anything I have to live for and I don't really see the point of continuing if that makes any sense.
I want to see a lot more foids going to prison for rape and sexual assault accusations.
Seriously a lot of women even if they get proven to be lying don't face any repercussions for ruining a guys life.

Sexual redistribution

I personally don't have suicidal thoughts(at least not yet) but I do think there really isn't anything I have to live for and I don't really see the point of continuing if that makes any sense.

It actually gets better when you hit 30. You become numb and stop caring at that point. Iam guessing 20 to 30 is the age range where killing yourself seems extremely tempting.

You think guys rightfully pointing out how crappy women treat men and ignore how they feel is being a pussy? I'm not talking about the rape comments here just everything else.

I ignore how I feel A LOT

I don’t drink soy products and you’ll never see me cry ever again

Things are changing. A year ago that comment would've been deleted.
Yeah I see more and more guys starting to get really angry with women. It's slow but it's starting to come to the surface.

Ignoring being treated badly isn't good. Chads, foids, and rich people tricked low status men that it's "manly" to suck it up and take the abuse. But we all know being alpha is cope and won't get you pussy.

Good for you for managing your emotions but I don't think it's good that so many guys should have to bury how they feel and their not pussies for saying their frustrations.
Ignoring being treated badly isn't good. Chads, foids, and rich people tricked low status men that it's "manly" to suck it up and take the abuse. But we all know being alpha is cope and won't get you pussy.
As much as I hate using a reddit phrase, this 100 percent.

I’m over pussy I’m just in a mood today I guess

But still fuck that whole cuck’dit thread I won’t cry about killing myself when or if I do and I won’t expect anyone to cry for me

Thread is the same useless soy advice we've heard a 1000x over. There's nothing to stop the rope, because men don't suicide by Tic-tac when they're feeling that bad. Life as a man is pure suffering. That's why I prefer the NEET and tidy life. :feelsokman:

I’m over pussy I’m just in a mood today I guess

But still fuck that whole cuck’dit thread I won’t cry about killing myself when or if I do and I won’t expect anyone to cry for me
I expect rosties to repent for their chad dick sucking ways and for the government to change all the cucked laws, and give men free sexbots and inexpensive legal prostitutes.

Thread is the same useless soy advice we've heard a 1000x over. There's nothing to stop the rope, because men don't suicide by Tic-tac when they're feeling that bad. Life as a man is pure suffering. That's why I prefer the NEET and tidy life. :feelsokman:
Yeah they are giving the same normie advice they usually do I was just surprised seeing guys call out woman without being destroyed.

I need all the help I can get. Less competition is a good thing tbh

I need all the help I can get. Less competition is a good thing tbh
Chads aren't the ones committing suicide, it's all sub6's who won't make a difference in helping you get laid.

Chads aren't the ones committing suicide, it's all sub6's who won't make a difference in helping you get laid.
Guess you're right. I'd only be losing competition for betabux and idk if betabuxxing is even worth it in the end

Guess you're right. I'd only be losing competition for betabux and idk if betabuxxing is even worth it in the end
I'd never betabux, unless it's for a teenage virgin.

78%? Didn't know that tbh ngl
Tenor 9

There's some comfort to see such reddit threads but there will never be significant change tbh, at most half ass awareness campaigns where everyone forgets about it next week n go back to ignoring men issues

78%? Didn't know that tbh ngl
View attachment 194084

There's some comfort to see such reddit threads but there will never be significant change tbh, at most half ass awareness campaigns where everyone forgets about it next week n go back to ignoring men issues
Maybe, maybe not. I think as more guys get fed up with being treated like crap something could change.

There are so many dudes in the comments begging to be treated fairly and seem as human with emotions, not understanding why they are treated the way they are.

The blackpill would save them from all this confusion

There are so many dudes in the comments begging to be treated fairly and seem as human with emotions, not understanding why they are treated the way they are.

The blackpill would save them from all this confusion
That one comment about the ted talk was brutal.

Fuck the comments. We get it cuckkit, you want to give us lip service but you won't actually solve the problem. How about they fucking leave us alone instead of allowing women in male spaces and ruining everything? That's how you can help us, by fucking off and taking your gynocentric bullshit somewhere else. Its not about being weak, men are allowed to be weak, only when they're around other men. So again women ruin everything.

Nothing is going to change. Male suicide rate will rise and nobody will notice or care unless it hurts the poor wamens!!!!!! Oh No! Society will collapse without the backbone of men who greased the wheels with their own blood, sweat, and tears! Better cry about how I'm depressed because Chad isn't fucking me!

Last edited:
Comments are suicidefuel tbh

Compliment them, even if its something small.
"Wow that's a nice shirt, it looks good on you."
"Your hair looks nice today."
A girl complimented my nose 4 years ago (weird I know), but I STILL remember that compliment.

Incel trait: remembering foid's compliments from years ago

Translation: what costless thing can we do to pretend to help them so we can feel like we’re positively changing the world?

Are they willing to not ridicule men and not make their lives a living hell just because the guy is small/short/incapable of violence? Doubt it.

are women willing to open their legs and take their 58th dick in their used cunts to save a life? absolutely not.

this is a good point too many foids are getting away with this shit and it needs to stop and its time society looks at foid child molesters as they look at men and start jailing those filthy pedo whores.

This 10x

that thread is terrible lol. it's just a bunch of feminine shit about "open up, not man up" which is the exact opposite of what needs to happen. the only way to fix this is a return to traditional gender roles for men and women.

Dont look at what they say but what they do.

Those pretentious pricks are good at talking about:

-Men need to open up more.
-Women should compliment/Smile at men alot more: men can go their entire life without ever receiving one.
-The second a man opens up about an issue, we need to stop saying: "Well women/black people/etc have it worse"
-We need to change muh divorce laws.

None of those phaggots will put that advice into action. That thread just serves as a Karmafarming post for the OP and for a few twats to screech "INCEL" at whoever even suggests women have it easier than men.

Makes them taller and good looking

Fuck the comments. We get it cuckkit, you want to give us lip service but you won't actually solve the problem. How about they fucking leave us alone instead of allowing women in male spaces and ruining everything? That's how you can help us, by fucking off and taking your gynocentric bullshit somewhere else. Its not about being weak, men are allowed to be weak, only when they're around other men. So again women ruin everything.

Nothing is going to change. Male suicide rate will rise and nobody will notice or care unless it hurts the poor wamens!!!!!! Oh No! Society will collapse without the backbone of men who greased the wheels with their own blood, sweat, and tears! Better cry about how I'm depressed because Chad isn't fucking me!
Men can not be weak around other men. They get treated way better than if they did it around a woman but guys tear into each other for showing emotion.
that thread is terrible lol. it's just a bunch of feminine shit about "open up, not man up" which is the exact opposite of what needs to happen. the only way to fix this is a return to traditional gender roles for men and women.
It's not feminine to want to be open about how crappy you feel because your being treated like trash.
Translation: what costless thing can we do to pretend to help them so we can feel like we’re positively changing the world?

Are they willing to not ridicule men and not make their lives a living hell just because the guy is small/short/incapable of violence? Doubt it.

are women willing to open their legs and take their 58th dick in their used cunts to save a life? absolutely not.
True but I made this post because I saw a bunch of guys call out women for not caring about men without getting called incel and downvoted to oblivion.

Last edited:
It's stupid ass advice from lead heads. "compliment men more" and "give more hugs" shit that should be done to every human being.

It's stupid ass advice from lead heads. "compliment men more" and "give more hugs" shit that should be done to every human being.
Well that's the point it should be basic stuff but women don't care about 90 percent of the male population. Of course it is reddit so they think women will actually go through with that not realizing it's 2020 and even high-tier normies get treated like trash.

It's not feminine to want to be open about how crappy you feel because your being treated like trash.
This. In fact it's very masculine to confront and intimidate people who treat you poorly. I guarantee that if every man who was unfairly tormented by others spoke out about it openly in a loud and aggressive way, people would be too scared to ever do it again and would at least feign friendliness and warmth.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back