Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is a chad in my workplace who only fucks virgins. His tinder is set to 18 age.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
He said he only fucks virgins, out of 100 swipes a day he matches with 50 girls and most of them lie about being virgins but some actually are.

As a result he fucks 1-2 virgins/week. He said he likes the innocence of these girls and it makes him feel special he is their first.

Jfl at chad dirtying the dating pool and creating alpha widows. After they fuck him they will never go after a sub8 guy cuz their standards are too high.

Lmao chad doesn’t give a fuck about other men. Imagine 1 chad taking 100 + virginities so all the guys after him get used foids.

Imagine 100 different flavours of ice cream cones and chad licks them all and tastes them all while normies only get used up chads ice cream cones and they only get to taste 1 flavour while chad got 100

What the fucking shit? How good looking is this guy?

AWALT, every fucking time.

At this point I don't even know whether it's better to ask, or not ask how your girlfriend lost her virginity, or what the fuck she's been doing before trying to rope you into marrying her cum-drizzling ass.

"Oh well, a chad who machineguns girls' hymens as a hobby took mine, then I fucked around with some betas as a rebound I guess."

"Ok, great, love you honey."

i want only one virgin girl while others can fuck literally thousands

Thats why sex out of marriage should not be allowed.

Someone please end me.

---

I think your friend is full of shit btw. I may be wrong, but he's legit trolling you irl

Last edited:
Ok fine but why did western males become such spinless idiots. They dont revolt

I hope he dies the most painful way possible

There are no female virgins anymore.

What kind of girl goes on Tinder to lose their virginity? Is he really running a one-man deflowering service on girls in your local area? It smells like LARP, but I could be out of touch and things are now really that bad.

In 2017 my 5/10 normie White Co-worker matched with a 7/10 white 18 year old virgin and rejected her because she “would get too attached”. After he lost his gf he’s now incel in 2019. 2017 to 2019 was the biggest acceleration of inceldom ever seen.

Accuse him of being a pedophile.

Someone please end me.

---

I think your friend is full of shit btw. I may be wrong, but he's legit trolling you irl
Nah he is chad and I showed him my chadfish tinder but I pretended it was mine. He gave me props. He didn’t suspect a thing because chads usually think every has it easy as them.

He showed me his tinder where the minimum was 18 max was 19
What kind of girl goes on Tinder to lose their virginity? Is he really running a one-man deflowering service on girls in your local area? It smells like LARP, but I could be out of touch and things are now really that bad.

Those girls are just looking for bfs and he uses them for quick fucks.
I don’t fuck with any girl whose age is 18 because a lot of time they lie about their age and they are actually 17 or 16.
Accuse him of being a pedophile.
18 is legal can’t and he my friend

Last edited:
"Oh well, a chad who machineguns girls' hymens as a hobby took mine, then I fucked around with some betas as a rebound I guess."

"Ok, great, love you honey."

why is there so much suicidefuel on .co what are u guys trying to achieve

this is some good math, so even though the ratio may be 110 /100 foids to male ratio, it only take 1 chad out of those 100 guys to deflowered 105 foids,(will take this guy less than 2 years at his pace)
leaving the other 99 normies/incels fighting over 5 foids?

What a wonderful world we live in .

why is there so much suicidefuel on .co what are u guys trying to achieve
I hope he dies the most painful way possible

Seriously, this is so much pure RAGEFUEL to me right now I cant even comprehend it. I would literally gouge out his eyes with a fork!!! FUCKING BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would you go around ruining other men's potential mates just for FUN???????????? Fucking greedy, inconsiderate SCUM. I hope he gets incurable face cancer in which they have to cut off part of his face to try and stop the cancer but then it just reappears so they have to cut new parts.

DISGUSTING DEGENERATE HOPE SOMEONE CUTS OFF HIS HEAD

Accuse him of being a pedo

Chads are not our friends. Chads deserve the rope. Only a cuck gets happy for a man who did nothing besides being born with the right genes to fuck all women.

Incels need to start catfishing chads and luring them into places where no witnesses can see a pack of incels use knives to peel chad's face off in an ally.

I have my doubts on this one.

Incels need to start catfishing chads and luring them into places where no witnesses can see a pack of incels use knives to peel chad's face off in an ally.
This reminds me of the "smiley killers" who actually do something like that with chads. They are /ourguys/

As recently as 2008, Gannon and Duarte were examining evidence[5] going back to the late 1990s that they believe connects the deaths of 45 college-age males, whose dead bodies were found in water in 11 states, often after leaving parties or bars where they were drinking. The men, according to the former detectives, often fit a profile of being popular, athletic, and good students, and most were white.[6]

Chads are not our friends. Chads deserve the rope. Only a cuck gets happy for a man who did nothing besides being born with the right genes to fuck all women.

He's almost certainly frauding, not because a Chad can't fuck virgins, but because they're virtually extinct by the higher teen years and most of the ones that exist would not be on a literal dating app.

You'll get a few virgins by virtue of the sheer amount of foids you are banging, but it'll just be the luck of the draw.

I can't even get a foid to look at my PP and this guy smashes hymens all day like its just another tuesday for him, legit suifuel.

Its over so very very over, really really over.

He's almost certainly frauding, not because a Chad can't fuck virgins, but because they're virtually extinct by the higher teen years and most of the ones that exist would not be on a literal dating app.

You'll get a few virgins by virtue of the sheer amount of foids you are banging, but it'll just be the luck of the draw.

He only counts it if the girl bleeds. According to foids some virgins don’t even bleed so his count could be higher

In 2017 my 5/10 normie White Co-worker matched with a 7/10 white 18 year old virgin and rejected her because she “would get too attached”. After he lost his gf he’s now incel in 2019. 2017 to 2019 was the biggest acceleration of inceldom ever seen.
Fucking dumbass. This story is a much bigger ragefuel tbh
I hope hes lying to you...

Seriously, this is so much pure RAGEFUEL to me right now I cant even comprehend it. I would literally gouge out his eyes with a fork!!! FUCKING BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would you go around ruining other men's potential mates just for FUN???????????? Fucking greedy, inconsiderate SCUM. I hope he gets incurable face cancer in which they have to cut off part of his face to try and stop the cancer but then it just reappears so they have to cut new parts.

DISGUSTING DEGENERATE HOPE SOMEONE CUTS OFF HIS HEAD
If he didn't do it, someone else would. These girls aren't going to fuck anybody but Chad and Chadlites anyway. You are fucked, period.

Fucking dumbass. This story is a much bigger ragefuel tbh
I hope hes lying to you...
He’s not I saw how she was begging for a second date and was so high inhib she asked if it’s okay if her brother came along (but went somewhere else). 2019 to 2017 is like hell to the Sahara. Shit has gotten so bad even for low tier chads. JFL

He’s not I saw how she was begging for a second date and was so high inhib she asked if it’s okay if her brother came along (but went somewhere else). 2019 to 2017 is like hell to the Sahara. Shit has gotten so bad even for low tier chads. JFL
Nah i just dont believe a 7 would be begging a normie dude for a date in 2017...
That may be possible in the 90s or something...im just gonna chalk this up as a lie..cause its too much ragefuel for me if true

Businessman with thoughts of suicide F8J44W

Nah i just dont believe a 7 would be begging a normie dude for a date in 2017...
That may be possible in the 90s or something...im just gonna chalk this up as a lie..cause its too much ragefuel for me if true
Nope I saw his tinder thing. White normies like him were able to pull decent girls in the past man. 2019 things are 10x worse.

The "dating experience" of today's world is totally changed and it changed a few years ago. I have a cousin who is a Chad. Not a GigaChad but a Chad nonetheless. He just finished high school a few years ago. He married his high school sweetheart and took her virginity. (He took it like a year before they married but still.) They eventually divorced because they were both cheating on each other. Said they got married too young was their excuse. But in reality we know all women are whores and Chads don't give a fuck about monogamous relationships. So he still had friends back in HS so he'd lurk around and fucked a few HS virgins. At least two more that I know of. He went back to college last year and bragged he bagged a 19yo virgin. She was asian too. Said they were both drunk and he wasn't even trying to have sex with her. He wanted to sleep but she wanted him to be her first so she waited until he sobered up and his dick worked again. Fucking bastard. Chads like him get to fuck multiple virgin women and he is still in his early 20s. While I'm over here rotting away at 30+ and never even held hands or made out with a girl. I WANT A KISSING SESSION GOD DAMMIT!!

For every virgin beyond the first that chad pierces there will be an additional man who will never have any virgin.

Last edited:
According to foids some virgins don’t even bleed
If their hymen is intact, they will always bleed. If their hymen is not intact then that might mean they used a dildo to break it or something but that doesn't count as a virgin in my eyes.

You are toxic misogynist incel, obsessed with virginity :soy:

Virgins belong to chad