Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is a chad in my workplace who only fucks virgins. His tinder is set to 18 age.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
For every virgin beyond the first that chad pierces there will be an additional man who will never have any virgin.
I would upvote, like, or give thumbs up to this statement kek. Brutal blackpill. Chad really takes multiple men's dreams in the process by taking multiple women's virginities

At this point I don't even know whether it's better to ask, or not ask how your girlfriend lost her virginity, or what the fuck she's been doing before trying to rope you into marrying her cum-drizzling ass.

Foids get defensive about that shit. I had a normie looking friend who ask his girlfriend about her bodycount, she lashed out at him saying "why does it matter?" "what does that have to do with our relationship"? He quickly apologized changed the subject.

Foids get defensive about that shit. I had a normie looking friend who ask his girlfriend about her bodycount, she lashed out at him saying "why does it matter?" "what does that have to do with our relationship"? He quickly apologized changed the subject.

men quickly turned this into a point of pride, saying that believing women are too easy is an incel tell, and that they don't care nor need to ask anyway

it's just blind bravado though, eventually they will show their pain to everyone, by having lots of "trouble" in their relationship and very few children if any

He said he only fucks virgins, out of 100 swipes a day he matches with 50 girls and most of them lie about being virgins but some actually are.

As a result he fucks 1-2 virgins/week. He said he likes the innocence of these girls and it makes him feel special he is their first.

Jfl at chad dirtying the dating pool and creating alpha widows. After they fuck him they will never go after a sub8 guy cuz their standards are too high.

Lmao chad doesn’t give a fuck about other men. Imagine 1 chad taking 100 + virginities so all the guys after him get used foids.

Imagine 100 different flavours of ice cream cones and chad licks them all and tastes them all while normies only get used up chads ice cream cones and they only get to taste 1 flavour while chad got 100
Girls will always remember their first because hes usually the chadliest most good looking, otherwise they wouldnt let him fuck them

While hes enjoying himself its brutal how he is making 1000s of guys incel, every one of his lays makes some other guy incel

one chad to cuck 'em all

While I have doubts about OP's story, we should understand that this can happen and it is why we should not consider chads allys. OP if your story is true, you have an obligation to explain to him what he's doing to other men. If he doesn't care, then the next step is to punish him. I'll let you use your imagination as to what that entails.

What kind of girl goes on Tinder to lose their virginity? Is he really running a one-man deflowering service on girls in your local area? It smells like LARP, but I could be out of touch and things are now really that bad.

Nah this real. I mean every girl starts as a virgin, but there are very few guys who ever had sex with a virgin (i know this from my Catfish accounts). Perhaps just 10-20 % of all men. So some in this group must run „virgin game“ on fast mode...

Last edited:
At this point I don't even know whether it's better to ask, or not ask how your girlfriend lost her virginity, or what the fuck she's been doing before trying to rope you into marrying her cum-drizzling ass.
At this point I assume that all Whoidslugs are dirty Poz freaks.
There are no female virgins anymore.
Chad fucks em all in High School then the older Whoidlets tell the younger Whoidlets all about Chad and the cycle keeps continuing and Chad continues his never ending slay fest. No female virgins anymore is factually correct.
Nah he is chad and I showed him my chadfish tinder but I pretended it was mine. He gave me props. He didn’t suspect a thing because chads usually think every has it easy as them.

He showed me his tinder where the minimum was 18 max was 19
Fantastic bit of Espionage that. :feelswhere:

Last edited:
one chad to cuck 'em all

Basically sums up the entire threas
While I have doubts about OP's story, we should understand that this can happen and it is why we should not consider chads allys. OP if your story is true, you have an obligation to explain to him what he's doing to other men. If he doesn't care, then the next step is to punish him. I'll let you use your imagination as to what that entails.

He can get me fired I am not saying shit. Wageslave can’t express their opinion in workplace

He said he only fucks virgins, out of 100 swipes a day he matches with 50 girls and most of them lie about being virgins but some actually are.

As a result he fucks 1-2 virgins/week. He said he likes the innocence of these girls and it makes him feel special he is their first.

Jfl at chad dirtying the dating pool and creating alpha widows. After they fuck him they will never go after a sub8 guy cuz their standards are too high.

Lmao chad doesn’t give a fuck about other men. Imagine 1 chad taking 100 + virginities so all the guys after him get used foids.

Imagine 100 different flavours of ice cream cones and chad licks them all and tastes them all while normies only get used up chads ice cream cones and they only get to taste 1 flavour while chad got 100
fuck man today was attacked by a mother for only loocking at hot JB. She probably fucked one of this chads..

Suicide fuel. Women avoid being within 10 feet of me.