Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is a difference between American colleges and European colleges

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
(By "American" I also include Canadian and Australian colleges.)

I see many posts here talking about how it's cucked that fathers pay for their daughters to go to college and how they get fucked by dozens of men. I think education is important for anyone regardless of gender, but I digress. While the cock carousel college experience definitely applies to American colleges, in Europe it's completely different. The cost of going to college here is cheap, the students mostly live at home unless they move out but this is a minority. The holes here don't jump from cock to cock, they usually go for relationships. Aside from that, most parents don't care about what their daughters do, it's only ethnic parents that care the most. They tend to be Islamic, but the only difference is that they don't know their daughters (sons, too) sneak off to different cities with their illegitimate boyfriends (or girlfriends) so they can do whatever it is that degenerate people do. I do feel bad for those parents. Obviously, not everyone does that but the majority does. Here is a story that's related to what I wrote earlier: Some Islamic female got run over by a truck after having partied at a night club.. in a totally different city from where she lived. So that nobody would recognize her. And, now nobody recognizes a face that's been splattered by a truck, either. She got what she wanted, I guess. I have no sympathy for her. Although I do feel bad for her parents.

mandatory education is a joke. it didn't become the norm for young people in america until the 1940s. it only became mandatory in america because of concerns about child labor and even concerns about immigration

so american girls are giga sluts and european girls are just "normal" sluts?

The same could apply for various universities in Latin countries. Generally it is difficult and expensive to enter a university, and if you succeed you must be 100% dedicated to study, in addition there are no brotherhoods or anything like that shit. In addition to the fact that it is rare that handsome men enter them, in resimen, it is easier.

holy shit is that story real? can you link me I will keep that example for future discussions

(By "American" I also include Canadian and Australian colleges.)

I see many posts here talking about how it's cucked that fathers pay for their daughters to go to college and how they get fucked by dozens of men. I think education is important for anyone regardless of gender, but I digress. While the cock carousel college experience definitely applies to American colleges, in Europe it's completely different. The cost of going to college here is cheap, the students mostly live at home unless they move out but this is a minority. The holes here don't jump from cock to cock, they usually go for relationships. Aside from that, most parents don't care about what their daughters do, it's only ethnic parents that care the most. They tend to be Islamic, but the only difference is that they don't know their daughters (sons, too) sneak off to different cities with their illegitimate boyfriends (or girlfriends) so they can do whatever it is that degenerate people do. I do feel bad for those parents. Obviously, not everyone does that but the majority does. Here is a story that's related to what I wrote earlier: Some Islamic female got run over by a truck after having partied at a night club.. in a totally different city from where she lived. So that nobody would recognize her. And, now nobody recognizes a face that's been splattered by a truck, either. She got what she wanted, I guess. I have no sympathy for her. Although I do feel bad for her parents.
Not One Word

One of the best thing about not living in america (tbf there are a lot of them) is not having to live in dorms.

That must be the biggest suifuel ever imaginable

European holes are degenerate whores who jump from chad cock to chad cock.

One of the best thing about not living in america (tbf there are a lot of them) is not having to live in dorms.

That must be the biggest suifuel ever imaginable
Europe has WGs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back