Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee There is a gangbang in the book IT thats not in the movie IT (2017)

• Thread starter deathgreetsmeslow
  • Start date
deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★

After the battle, the Losers get lost in the sewers until Beverly has sex with all the boys to bring unity back to the group.

The scene first surfaces as a repressed memory within Bev—she remembers during another sex scene with the adult Bill:

“All of you? I made love to all of you?”
She saw shocked surprise on Bill’s face, the drop of his jaw ... and sudden understanding. But it was not her revelation; even in her own shock she saw that. It was his own.
“We—”
“Bill? What is it?”
“That was y-y-your way to get us o-out,” he said, and now his eyes blazed so brightly they frightened her. “Beverly, duh-duh-don’t you uh-understand? That was y-y-your way to get us out! We all ... but we were ...” Suddenly he looked frightened, unsure.”

d3Ub2GN.png

Not clicking that article because I don't feed the beast, but lol @ the snippet:

> but some books do a better job of justifying it than others (like Edmund White's gay bildungsroman A Boy's Own Story)

Authors writing about children having gay sex is stunning and brave, of course, according to (((Jezebel))).

More SJW trash. muh wamens is a means to the males ejaculation and bros coming together in a gangbang. muh wamens aren't sex objects.

I'm floating

i never read the book tbh