Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is a small hidden blackpill in this Honkler vs Bra'shill'ianSuckdicksma fanart

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
This defenseless man has no woman around to protect him. Honkler will wipe the floor with this guy.

The thing is.. Not even a Chad can get a woman to physically protect them. Woman advocate HARD for gender roles when it comes to them having to due any physical endangerment. Just look how hard women fought against women being selected in the military draft.
Nobody had EVER seen a stronger woman ever love or even protect a physically weaker man out of her sheer will, the only time where a woman will ever do any sort of protecting is when she protects her young child. That is roughly about it.

Lesson is, no matter how hard you white knight and "rescue" wahmen... Women will never want to white knight and rescue you whenever YOUR in danger. Women all think a man has to fight his own battles no matter what, even when he is disabled an in a wheelchair.

Enjoy your brutal death Bra''shill''ianSuckdicksma :feelskek: and remember guys, HONK HONK!

Based artcel.

Only cute anime waifus can be stronk and protect master ¦>

3d femoids trash, day of their extermination will come

Lesson is, no matter how hard you white knight and "rescue" wahmen... Women will never want to white knight and rescue you whenever YOUR in danger. Women all think a man has to fight his own battles no matter what, even when he is disabled an in a wheelchair.
I think that in some particular situations, a foid might attempt to protect a man. Thing is though, in the event that this actually happens, she'll never see the man who required her protection as a real man at all. Ever pay attention to how foids treat elderly or mentally disabled patients? If you're ever in a position to observe a foid in such a situation, you should do so. You might be surprised at what you find. No disgust from having ugly men stare at their bodies, just total indifference, as if they're not even in the room with a human.
Only cute anime waifus can be stronk and protect master ¦>

View attachment 117408

3d femoids trash, day of their extermination will come

I think that in some particular situations, a foid might attempt to protect a man. Thing is though, in the event that this actually happens, she'll never see the man who required her protection as a real man at all. Ever pay attention to how foids treat elderly or mentally disabled patients? If you're ever in a position to observe a foid in such a situation, you should do so. You might be surprised at what you find. No disgust from having ugly men stare at their bodies, just total indifference, as if they're not even in the room with a human.
High IQ and thoughtful reply as always! Thanks man!

And yes you are totally right! At the gym I asked a female gym employee to show me to show the machines, she looked disgusted and tried finding someone else to help me. She couldnt so she demonstrated on one in front of me. I tried it but the weight she lifted was to heavy for me. After a couple of seconds of my emasculation I asked her how to adjust the weight but she just ditched me in disgust and said ''you can figure it out''

Its sad that despite all of this feminism women see the weak men they create as monsters.