Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy There is a spy among us

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

How is this ITcel using dark theme :feelshehe:

You don't need an account to use dark theme. That fag is probably here so much that he changed it to dark lol

The IT normiefaggots have way too much fucking time on their hands. For a bunch of basement-dwelling loser manlets covered with Dorito crumbs, we sure get a lot of attention from them.

You don't need an account to use dark theme. That fag is probably here so much that he changed it to dark lol
Oh just found out kek

The IT normiefaggots have way too much fucking time on their hands. For a bunch of basement-dwelling loser manlets covered with Dorito crumbs, we sure get a lot of attention from them.
IT soycucks aren't normies bro. As much as normies suck, they're nowhere near as bad as that subreddit

IT soycucks aren't normies bro. As much as normies suck, they're nowhere near as bad as that subreddit

I get the feeling that IT is an unholy alliance of Becky$ and the worst of SJW orbiters. I don't even know what a normie is anymore, considering how low they've set the bar lately.

you dont need an account for that, but just LOL at that fag personalising this shit :lul:

He is logged in jfl. The bookmark, report and reply features aren't available as a guest. The question is who :feelshehe:

He is logged in jfl. The bookmark, report and reply features aren't available as a guest. The question is who :feelshehe:
It is me bro. I'm saying this so people think I'm joking and assume that I can't be a spy, giving me more trust and loyalty from people on here that I can further manipulate.

But you use light theme :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink: :feelsthink::feelsthink:
You do not understand, that could have just as easily been a lie. You don't know what or who to believe. It is very possible that this is all a joke or I can be a dedicated spy. Pathetic putrid brains cannot comprehend the intelligence and power of the god excel before you. I am a legend. I am very cool and handsome and awesome and best user on this site.

His first post was 23 hours ago. Get to work detectives :feelsokman:

That person needs to go back and take a 3rd grade English class damn :feelskek:

Codecels, isn't there any way for you to find who it is?

everybody here is a spy

Codecels, isn't there any way for you to find who it is?
There aren’t many leads right now tbh. We could get the IP address of the fag and have one of the mods cross check it with the ips of the users here though

Face reveal of spy:

Soyshake

I feel honored that i triggered one of them.
But who is it?

Just look for any member who mistakes "their" for "there"

Worst part is that he's not the only spy fakecel among us.

There aren’t many leads right now tbh. We could get the IP address of the fag and have one of the mods cross check it with the ips of the users here though
Great idea bro

Whos the LARPing faggot? I also used the default light theme but using the Fast Banana Dark Theme has gotten to me, its comfy ngl.

Yep, :soy: are literally at the bottom because no one likes them whereas some incels can have friends who respect them. Everything with Soys is based on activities and what they can do for others.

Edit: They are trying to find out who it is. Yes i have a account lolololol.

really, really hope whoever that is got banned upon registration

That means he's signed up, going to the trouble of fabricating a story about his situation with regards to his 'inceldom', for no apparent reason, considering all the posts are visible, meaning he could still trawl painstakingly through the forums looking for content for his karma fix without having signed up.

What a truly sad, pathetic waste of oxygen.

Beware of users with old accounts but only a few messages.

They're low IQ for showing this. Detectivecels get on this

how is that at our worst? post barely even made sense lol

Infiltrates me