Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There is absolutely zero chance a Chad isnt behind the camera

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-

View: https://youtu.be/Fco9jo5tt_s

If an incel played this "Joke" on them H.R would be reading a report about how the "weird guy" in the office inflicted some sick twisted BDSM move on them in a sexual harassment case.

An incel would be on the way to prison where some Low IQ Ape in there would hear about his "sex crime" and Either rape him or kill him, or both.

Edit: A Chadriguez, how surprising.

Screenshot 20210221 082719 Chrome

Last edited:
The blackpill is right because it has predictive abilities

is anyone going to try this? :feelshaha:

i like how the fat one was sensitive at first to the cow part

Lmao yeah. A non-Chad man would never invoke that kind of reaction, they'd just be like "UHM, EXCUSE ME?" and then immediately off to HR to punish the unattractive male for daring to have a sex drive.

Just by pulling up my phone towards foids is gonna lead me to prison. Jfl fuck this shit

is anyone going to try this? :feelshaha:
Why not, just let me have my last meal before I'm in cuffs.
Lmao yeah. A non-Chad man would never invoke that kind of reaction, they'd just be like "UHM, EXCUSE ME?" and then immediately off to HR to punish the unattractive male for daring to have a sex drive.