Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is little hope for any of us to get a thin, plain caucasian girlfriend.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
There were fat girls in my college days back in the middle to late 1990's, but they were rare enough that if you saw one you’d point her out, and it was second nature to avoid her (about 1 in 10 young women were overweight). Thin girls were in such abundance that you would judge faces and personality more than bodies, and not get especially excited just because a girl wasn’t a land whale.

While there are enough thin women around in the big city enclaves today, they get an overabundance of attention simply for not being overweight. Easily for every ten women today, five to six of them are gonna be overweight. The thin girls looks can meet your standard, but you may not meet theirs because they have come to expect courtship from the top 10% to 15% of men. It’s not uncommon for a thin plain girl in the 5 to 6 range to even get pursued by the gigachad sports athletes. Once a 6ft3 Chad bangs her out, you will be excluded from having a reasonable chance of dating her in the future. Even butterfaces can get hotly pursued by men in the 7/10 range and are jealously guarded by a mob of normie whiteknights.

There is little hope for us.

Last edited:
Huge cope. Even the fattest landwhale can get a chad, why would they care about us?

Cute adorable thin loli of any race ok for me

Foids in my country aren't fat,feminism hasn't affected us that much yet

TFW you don't like thicc girls.

ENOUGH about lolis!! REEEEE... :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
No until I feel wind in my hair and cute adorable loli on my dick

Brutal just-don't-be-fat pill.

Honestly, its just true concerning womens sexual prowess. Men can overlook a 3/10 face if she's got a slim body, nice tight lil ass and perky tits.

Landwhales reject us too these days. So many thirsty normie men, too difficult to compete once you've fallen behind.

Quick walk through my old college's giant collage campus... I estimated about 10-15% were thin assuming they were white women.

For blacks, 5%, asians, 15-20, hispanic, maybe 5-15%.

Anyway, you're not get those thin girls when 1000s of guys are going for the SAME GIRL

JFL at thinking I want a white bitch let alone a thin one.

Thick bitches only. Big ass, big calves, big thighs, slightly muscular and slim waist.

Nah, that's only my preferred females. I'd definetly take a thin woman if I had the chance.

We can't even dream.

Foids in my country aren't fat,feminism hasn't affected us that much yet
Chanty Binx will soon land at your country's international airport, while feminist Mathematics teacher Laura Miranda will show her tits to every underage preteen boy, then yell "RAPE!" at the top of her lungs.
Landwhales reject us too these days. So many thirsty normie men, too difficult to compete once you've fallen behind.
Landwhales demand a muscular Chad who is 7ft+ tall, and earns 7 figures in feminist cosmopolitan cities like Toronto, LA, SF, NYC, etc.

Chanty Binx will soon land at your country's international airport, while feminist Mathematics teacher Laura Miranda will show her tits to every underage preteen boy, then yell "RAPE!" at the top of her lungs.
I pray to our god to make a second coming and protect us from this.Amen

every single obese bitch you see means there's 1 more guy competing with you for normal-looking women, this is why i hate every single obese bitch that i see in the relatively youthful age range

You forget one important aspect. Fat girls have their own market when it comes to men. Fat girls are nothing like Fat guys, Fat men are Fatcels, even the normie fat guys are Fatcels.

Fat girls literally have their pickings from a huge % of guys who will fuck anything, and many guys who will only go for fat girls because they have self-esteem issues when it comes to going for thin girls

Those poor standardcels