Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "There is more to life than sex"

P

Panda

Banned
-
I cant stand this rediculous statement.

first of all no there isn't. Everything everyone does in life is to attain future sex.

Secondly I'm a prime male with testosterone with a cock that needs to fill something. It's my biological mission. Cant stand when asexual women tell me to just be happy and not worry so much. I want to strangle them.

Sex is everything. If a young male isn't having sex he should just not be alive at all.

Asexual woman HAH i dont think i have ever met one. They downplay and lie.

Being a male=fail in itself.

The meaning of life is to reproduce via sex. We’ve failed.

Cant stand when asexual women tell me to just be happy and not worry so much. I want to strangle them.
When they say that, ask them to have sex with you then you'll be happy. And I bet they're not asexual for chad.

Sex is the reason why we are here just LOL if our parents didn't fuck we would cease to exist. It pisses me off too when they write off sex like it's literally nothing. Also if sex is meaningless why is it always talked about on TV shows, music, etc?

Technically it's reproduction, which is a direct byproduct of sex. The two are practically synonymous, yet people want to claim there's "more," lmao.

Back then (200 years ago), as soon as men turned 16-18, they married and happily fucked multiple wives, one each decade.

Unfortunately in today's world the possibility of dying a virgin is made much more plausible as a result of men handing over sexual rights to femoids.

This pisses me off.

Sex ~~> life ~~> sex ~~> life etc
We are leaf nodes.