Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is no afterlife.

• Thread starter Deleted member 29068
  • Start date
Deleted member 29068

Deleted member 29068

Greycel Thug
-
There is little evidence to prove there is an afterlife. When you die, you die. It’ll be just total darkness. Religion is just a cope. But it’s okay if there is nothing when you die. You’ll be in a state of complete neutrality. No stress, no worries, no happiness. But that is better then living in pain all the time in the physical world. No foids, no dipshit normies, no boomers. Just nothing. And nothing seems like such a great thing.

Yeah that's obvious, and a suicidefuel. The worst cocksuckers in this world, those who have done the worst things, the people who have belittled us, humiliated us, those who have cheated on their partners, those who have deflowered 50 chicks etc... They will never be judged, they will rot like everyone else and fall asleep forever.

They should be judged in their lifetime, but this will not happen because morality and decency no longer exist in this world.

Is probably true but I hope not, imagine going through all of this shit and then there's nothing to look forward to later

But that is better then living in pain all the time in the physical world

It really isn't, if that was true you'd have killed yourself already, ironically before you even made this thread, clearly living in the pain you are experiencing is more preferable to death

Qui gon jinn said you’re wrong

Is probably true but I hope not, imagine going through all of this shit and then there's nothing to look forward to later
What is the problem with "nothingness"? Seems quite peaceful if you ask me.

What is the problem with "nothingness"? Seems quite peaceful if you ask me.

Nothingness is the absence of peace

This is very meta so you probably never think about this, but the "feeling of peace" you have is something you only comprehend because you have consciousness, its the result of the release of various substances into your body

So there isn't any "peace" without consciousness, its just nothingness

I'll say it again, if ANY of you guys preferred the "peace" of death over your current existence you'd ironically have already killed yourself before you even had the chance to say otherwise as you did just now (SO YOUR VERY RESPONSE IS A SELF DEFEATING ARGUMENT)

Death is so great and so peaceful and so much better than your current life as an incel, ok, why are you still here then talking to be, off yourself and be done with it, go on to that great "peace" that awaits you

There is just as much "peace" in nothingness as there is "suffering"

This is very meta so you probably never think about this, but the "feeling of peace" you have is something you only comprehend because you have consciousness, its the result of the release of various substances into your body

I'll say it again, if ANY of you guys preferred the "peace" of death over your current existence you'd ironically have already killed yourself before you even had the chance to say otherwise as you did just now (SO YOUR VERY RESPONSE IS A SELF DEFEATING ARGUMENT)

Death is so great and so peaceful and so much better than your current life as an incel, ok, why are you still here then talking to be, off yourself and be done with it, go on to that great "peace" that awaits you

In the nothingness of death, there is absolutely no disturbance such as pain, stress and so on. It is the very definition of "peace". According to what definition is consciousness required to be at peace? Also I am not part of the suicidal demographic you are describing.

There is little evidence to prove there is an afterlife. When you die, you die. It’ll be just total darkness. Religion is just a cope. But it’s okay if there is nothing when you die. You’ll be in a state of complete neutrality. No stress, no worries, no happiness. But that is better then living in pain all the time in the physical world. No foids, no dipshit normies, no boomers. Just nothing. And nothing seems like such a great thing.
If you say so, GrAYcel

In the nothingness of death, there is absolutely no disturbance such as pain, stress and so on. It is the very definition of "peace"

Wrong, that "pleasurable" feeling of "release" you associate with peace ONLY EXISTS IF YOU HAVE A CONSCIOUSNESS TO PERCEIVE IT

Dude its like you have me explaining 1+1=2

Nothingness IS NOTHINGNESS (that's all, nothing less or more)

You are literally projecting your perception of the feeling of "relief" onto nothingness, nothingness is not peaceful, its simply nothing

Its not suffering and nor is it peaceful, its nothing

There's 1 (peace), there's -1 (suffering), and in-between the two there's 0 (nothing), you saying that nothingness is peace is like you saying you can't see the difference between 0 and 1 lol

Nothing in that definition says absolute nothingness, as in no sensory perception, no consciousness, etc, means peace, you are just making shit up now

I fucking love how you never cease to cut people right where it hurts. No fucking mercy. You truly do not care for making friends on this site (or at all) :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It really isn't, if that was true you'd have killed yourself already, ironically before you even made this thread, clearly living in the pain you are experiencing is more preferable to death
:feelsseriously: this retarded cuck had to say something didn't he

There is also little or no evidence that prove there is no afterlife.
1.This will open up another scenario where a person will have consciousness and experience an infinite amount of suffering , much more so than this present life.

And this scenario may have 2 scenarios

1.a. suffering forever without the ability to end it .

1.b. suffering for a very long time. But eventually total destruction bi a power outside oneself which will go back to exact scenario op suggested which is nothingness.absolute nihilism. This scenario is what the disciple John wrote referring to the absolute destructive properties of the Great Lake of Fire.

Scenario 2.a
The concept of reincarnation which mean a person may come back as an animal, vegetable, or mineral.
Vegetable in this scenario may be an eggplant or a person in a vegetative state which mean even more suffering. If anyone wish to be reincarnated as Chad , more power to them.

Scenario 2.b.
Reincarnation if even possible or plausible eventually run its course and the sun dies and a new life form have to "appear" that is able to survive a sunless Earth or some how move to a similar "earth".

God, @BlkPillPres really is an insufferable cock isn't he?

If I were sure probably i would have killed myself already.

Didn't you say you were haunted by a ghost.Thats proof that there is a unseen world

Wrong, that "pleasurable" feeling of "release" you associate with peace ONLY EXISTS IF YOU HAVE A CONSCIOUSNESS TO PERCEIVE IT

Dude its like you have me explaining 1+1=2

Nothingness IS NOTHINGNESS (that's all, nothing less or more)

You are literally projecting your perception of the feeling of "relief" onto nothingness, nothingness is not peaceful, its simply nothing

Its not suffering and nor is it peaceful, its nothing

There's 1 (peace), there's -1 (suffering), and in-between the two there's 0 (nothing), you saying that nothingness is peace is like you saying you can't see the difference between 0 and 1 lol

Nothing in that definition says absolute nothingness, as in no sensory perception, no consciousness, etc, means peace, you are just making shit up now
Once again peace is an absence (from disturbance), just like cold is simply the absence of heat.

And how am I ”making things up” when I backed my claim with a source, while you dismiss it and insist both of us must use your definition which does not match any dictionary.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts

Last edited:
Lifefuel if there's no afterlife. Any afterlife that humans have made up would be horrible.

Once again peace is an absence (from disturbance), just like cold is simply the absence of heat.

Retard this is a quote from "your source":
Peace = "freedom from war and violence, especially when people LIVE and work together happily without disagreements"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Where the hell is it said the nothingness of death = peace?

And how am I ”making things up” when I backed my claim with a source

Your source DOESN'T EVEN SAY WHAT YOU CLAIM IT DOES (you clearly can't read english)

Your source DOESN'T EVEN SAY WHAT YOU CLAIM IT DO
Why are you dishonest? Literally scroll down a few pixels. Don't pretend you didn't see this.

Last edited:
Why are you dishonest? Literally scroll down a few pixels. Don't pretend you didn't see this.
View attachment 385740
Ok, so? It's a state according to that definition, you can't "be" anything other than a corpse when you're fucking dead. For fuck's sake, is your IQ room temperature? And I'm not even on his side, I'd prefer death to prison, but your stupidity riled me up enough that I butted in to make this a shit-flinging contest.
I took pity on the human not flinging shit and went full monke on another monke, lol.

Ok, so? It's a state according to that definition, you can't "be" anything other than a corpse when you're fucking dead. For fuck's sake, is your IQ room temperature? And I'm not even on his side, I'd prefer death to prison, but your stupidity riled me up enough that I butted in to make this a shit-flinging contest.
I took pity on the human not flinging shit and went full monke on another monke, lol.
You seem to imply that the state only exists or is known if you consciously experience it, which is empiricist nonsense.

You seem to imply that the state only exists or is known if you consciously experience it, which is empiricist nonsense.

1. The obvious implication of that definition is that one has consciousness, the only one being dishonest here is you

2. By your retard logic a dead man is also lazy (doesn't work or do anything), impotent (not sexually virile, cannot have sex and impregnate a woman), reclusive (doesn't socialize with others or go out), etc :feelskek:

There are obvious implications to terms, the main one being that the person is alive, else using the term MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL

Yes, a dead man is technically impotent, but he's fucking dead, there's no need to refer to him as impotent as if there are other DEAD males that are capable of having sex and impregnating a female, the term makes no sense being used in that context

Saying "Rest In Peace" (R.I.P) is a figure of speech humans use to make us more comfortable about death, but there is no "peace" if death is final, only nothingness. Not only that but most people are religious and they believe that there is an ACTUAL PEACE awaiting us (an afterlife - heaven), in that context it makes sense to say there's peace in death (because you'll be conscious in heaven)

There is no peace in nothingness

Last edited:

"yoUr imPlyin' hYoomaN KnowLedg is not REEL, haha gottem!"
tKzR6WR.jpg

No, I can work with the concepts passed on to me by other members of my species, but hey, thanks to you I learned a new insult, empiricists don't sound like a smart bunch.

As an atheist, I reject the notion of an afterlife but acknowledge its existence as an idea.

Back to death is peaceful. I'm merely pointing out that in such a state, everything is overwritten by it and so the concepts of annoyance and disturbance no longer apply, not because you "are" eres dead but because you "are" estás dead. Thus there is no need to debunk epistemological approaches of any kind, because we agree that death is not preternatural in any way. Therefore, we can throw the idea that somehow there are pockets of reality that cannot be understood by the senses (NOT just the human ones, bees can see in UV and shit like that) out of the window.

This would be so much easier if we both spoke Spanish. It's a top tier language based on the divide of "to be" alone. But that's off-topic.

There are people with divided cerebral hemispheres. Sometimes surgeons separate them. Divided cerebral hemispheres work like they're two separate, autonomous brains and they've different personalities etc., so the first hemisphere can be communist and the second hemisphere can be capitalist. The first can be atheist and the second can be Christian. What happens to such people after death, Christians? Do they have one soul? But then how would you judge which hemisphere was important? Do they have two souls? But then why should the inferference with material body (separating cerebral hemispheres by surgeons) also separate the soul? Doesn't the existence of souls seem redundant to you now?

"Souls" are surprisingly very dependent on their bodies. Makes you think, doesn't it? Admit that you're simply afraid of death.
the assumption that the soul must be fully separate from the body is one funny assumption.the catholic church and many catholic philosophers have talked and reasoned many times how man is composed of both soul and matter.Man naturally is not able to do certain actions when he is not joined to matter.The lord jesus christ promised to ressurect our bodies for a very good reason.if he thought our bodies were a hindrance or useless,he would have never promised such a thing.

1. The obvious implication of that definition is that one has consciousness, the only one being dishonest here is you

2. By your retard logic a dead man is also lazy (doesn't work or do anything), impotent (not sexually virile, cannot impregnate a woman), reclusive (doesn't socialize with others or go out), etc :feelskek:

There are obvious implications to terms, the main one being that the person is alive, else using the term MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL

Yes, a dead man is technically impotent, but he's fucking dead, there's no need to refer to him as impotent as if there are other males that are capable of having sex and impregnating a female, the term makes no sense being used in that context
Could've just said descriptions of dead people are redundant/pointless.
Back to death is peaceful. I'm merely pointing out that in such a state, everything is overwritten by it and so the concepts of annoyance and disturbance no longer apply, not because you "are" eres dead but because you "are" estás dead.
I understand your point, this makes sense.

Honestly, sometimes I feel like if there is nothing after you die that's the best possible outcome. However, there is some evidence this isn't true and with that weighed in, nobody can be entirely sure of this. It's pretty childish to just say there's nothing with full certainty. I sure hope there's something because who else will punish all the Chad's and elites if not some god.
There is also little or no evidence that prove there is no afterlife.
1.This will open up another scenario where a person will have consciousness and experience an infinite amount of suffering , much more so than this present life.

And this scenario may have 2 scenarios

1.a. suffering forever without the ability to end it .

1.b. suffering for a very long time. But eventually total destruction bi a power outside oneself which will go back to exact scenario op suggested which is nothingness.absolute nihilism. This scenario is what the disciple John wrote referring to the absolute destructive properties of the Great Lake of Fire.

Scenario 2.a
The concept of reincarnation which mean a person may come back as an animal, vegetable, or mineral.
Vegetable in this scenario may be an eggplant or a person in a vegetative state which mean even more suffering. If anyone wish to be reincarnated as Chad , more power to them.

Scenario 2.b.
Reincarnation if even possible or plausible eventually run its course and the sun dies and a new life form have to "appear" that is able to survive a sunless Earth or some how move to a similar "earth".
You know, people are quick to make these horrible assumptions but if the after life is real, it's easily just as possible you are just in pure joy and bliss the entire time. There's also no proof that it has to be a miserable experience. Just saying.

Last edited: