Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment There is no approach for you're FACE (volume 4)

I can't watch this. I saw bits of it muted and I still can't.

Why does he sound robotic? Anyway, no face, no approach.

Is this you in the video doing the approaching, OP?

The thick spanish girls seemed sort of interested?

I couldn't watch past the first 2. holy fuck that was painful
why do people still cold approach in current year? it's just fucking doomed to fail

why do people still cold approach in current year? it's just fucking doomed to fail

It's so that bluepillers won't be able to say I never tried out approaching. This is solid evidence of what happens when I approach and why I am incel.

State of British foids.

Built like a fridge yet demand nothing less than gold.

He must act like a normalfag
He apologizes and doesn't talk with a strong voice.

It's so that bluepillers won't be able to say I never tried out approaching. This is solid evidence of what happens when I approach and why I am incel.

Who is telling you to approach? People on Reddit? If so, make a thread on Reddit asking when an opportune time is to approach people. They'll all tell you "Never." Because you're not supposed to walk up to strangers like that. Strangers are busy. Unless you're very, very very very attractive.

hey man i see what you are tying to achieve with this video and you have balls but you need to try a different line as if you tryed this with me i would think you are schizo or something and approaching people like this just scares them so when going for the approach try something like this[ hows it going or its a nice day for stroll in passing or hi would you be interested in meeting up later at the local coffee shop as i am new to town or try i am trying to expand my network of friends and am currently looking for more and you seem like the person i would get along with then go from there.but don,t go out there and expect results right away and i know you have done a few of these vids but i would suggest that just a hello or hows it going when passing is the best bet, get people used to you just going about your day then when you build repoir in your area then approach them. good work

hey man i see what you are tying to achieve with this video and you have balls but you need to try a different line as if you tryed this with me i would think you are schizo or something and approaching people like this just scares them so when going for the approach try something like this[ hows it going or its a nice day for stroll in passing or hi would you be interested in meeting up later at the local coffee shop as i am new to town or try i am trying to expand my network of friends and am currently looking for more and you seem like the person i would get along with then go from there.but don,t go out there and expect results right away and i know you have done a few of these vids but i would suggest that just a hello or hows it going when passing is the best bet, get people used to you just going about your day then when you build repoir in your area then approach them. good work

Thank you man, it's rare to get encouragement around here!

It seems to me approaching is so tricky to know what to say, a lot of redpill coaches just say to "approach and it doesn't matter what you say" but that is either not true or just for chad.

Due to the weather and cop activity I haven't approached for 2 weeks.

The reason I say weird stuff sometimes is because I am nervous and it's all too much to remember in the heat of the moment.

Also I'm not sure about building a reputation in my area will work as I don't know many people at all.

This is just to see if cold approaching works or not and so far, I've concluded that it does not.

I'm doing it for everyone on here, not just myself.

"Just approach bro. You miss 100% of shots you don't take:soy:". When will these idiots learn that men with low SMV and ugly faces have no chance in hell ESPECIALLY when it comes to cold approaching.

I could never do this, It would be too cringey. Lol at picking up women if you are not in the elite part of men.

just jestermaxx theory

dude you are fucking legend.you are the british dan.i seriously hope you never get into problems with the law you mad lad.you should ask them for their number and if they are interested in going out to the cafe.peace

:feelsmusic:"your heartbeat sound like sasquatch' feet. Thundering, shaking the concrete":feelsmusic:

Forget it boyo, women are not for you.
At least you're not balding.

I didn't catch your other videos but I found that one.

1:42

RIP

Kids bullying you. There are some kids in my street who ride bikes and keep trying to talk/harass me (I also ride a bike)
OT S il y a 5 jours
They could be doing that because they fancy you.. Is this in England btw?
Lilith il y a 5 jours
You should get some help tbh calling yourself an incel is just a way to deny your own responsibility
AGF-l7-haJXnfO5Mm9LjHTq87fQPzOPI435tECWjjQ=s288-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

How can i make my face to have more charisma. like my face just lacks personality. theres gotta be some secret hmm:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Some of them very pretty cool,but you sound totally autistic

dude you are fucking legend.you are the british dan.i seriously hope you never get into problems with the law you mad lad.you should ask them for their number and if they are interested in going out to the cafe.peace

I've already been taken down by the cops just the week before last, but that is for a different thread. I videoed the interaction for my channel as well.

Now I need to leave it awhile before going back approaching in my local town again.

I might go back again nearer Christmas, when there are a lot more crowds about. And just do an hour's session then get the hell outta there.

And who's dan, I've gotta reach out to a brother.

I've done asking for the number in London. I think 30 foids in one day? DENIED.

Forget it boyo, women are not for you.
At least you're not balding.

I didn't catch your other videos but I found that one.

1:42

RIP

AGF-l7-haJXnfO5Mm9LjHTq87fQPzOPI435tECWjjQ=s288-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Yeah, I got OWNED by that group of three foids. They really don't like it when an UGLY guy approaches them, do they? HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Ngl, that chick you pictured is cute.

BTW if you want to catch my other videos, just click on my user profile and scroll back through my history to find the thread. There might be a quicker way of doing so, IDK.

Some of them very pretty cool,but you sound totally autistic

Chad could sound autistic and they would still drop to their knees and give him a blow job. But foids gonna foid, if I was chad, it would be hella different.

What do you mean "very cool"? My approaches were cool? Thanks.

Have you ever approached in clubs? How old are you?

Chad could sound autistic and they would still drop to their knees and give him a blow job. But foids gonna foid, if I was chad, it would be hella different.

Ofc chad can get away with anything,but chads are very rare.For normie tier males autism is a deal breaker.Also what I meant to say is that some foids acted pretty cool and friendly towards you(despite you acting autistic) but you didn't even ask for their numbers and just left.But yeah,I like the approach videos,keep them coming:feelsokman:

Ofc chad can get away with anything,but chads are very rare.For normie tier males autism is a deal breaker.Also what I meant to say is that some foids acted pretty cool and friendly towards you(despite you acting autistic) but you didn't even ask for their numbers and just left.But yeah,I like the approach videos,keep them coming:feelsokman:

Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah, I don't want to push my luck too far and get accused of harassing them.

Apparently a couple of weeks back one of the foids I approached called into the cop station and raised concerns.

No idea which one it was or when I approached her. I kinda assumed it was a recent approach but maybe it was one of the ones from ages ago who saw me again and got spooked?

I'll never know, but it goes to show how careful you have to be and that's why I am a bit hesitant to keep pushing and ask for the number etc.

They are snake like and very hard to read.

I am glad you appreciate the approach videos, this kind of thing seems frowned upon somewhat here, but I figured we shouldn't give normies any excuses so these go some way to removing their ability to claim that we don't approach.

I've already been taken down by the cops just the week before last, but that is for a different thread. I videoed the interaction for my channel as well.

Now I need to leave it awhile before going back approaching in my local town again.

I might go back again nearer Christmas, when there are a lot more crowds about. And just do an hour's session then get the hell outta there.

And who's dan, I've gotta reach out to a brother.

I've done asking for the number in London. I think 30 foids in one day? DENIED.

Yeah, I got OWNED by that group of three foids. They really don't like it when an UGLY guy approaches them, do they? HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Ngl, that chick you pictured is cute.

BTW if you want to catch my other videos, just click on my user profile and scroll back through my history to find the thread. There might be a quicker way of doing so, IDK.

dan the legend

dan the legend

Oh yeah, that dan, for some reason I didn't pick that up. I guess I'm used to him being called by his full name, Dan Cilley, because he is so notorious!

Gotta admit since the cop incident my self consciousness and ihib in this town have gone up considerably and I don't think I'll be approaching much there anymore.

I can see why many of us stay home.

Why is OP banned? These videos are brilliant and shows what really happens when we "put ourselves out there" as we are constantly advised.