Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is no compensation for the years that we've lost.

RopeIsMyLove

RopeIsMyLove

"[...] I curse my stars in bitter grief and woe."
We've lost the best years of our lives - teen love, first kiss,drunk parties etc. We involuntarily spent our lives on observer mode while all others have made memories that they will remember for a lifetime. Even if you ascend somehow, those lost years will leave a mark on you reminding of all experience of loneliness and sorrow. You will feel embarrassment when normies will bring thier youth memories, as you can't related to them.

Hey I mean I feel as if I've enriched myself enough through literature/the intenet/music/ and other hobbies. Girls are a waste of time and money but it would make my life better to have one but I look at alot of these guys out there and man they are working their asses off for a 6-7/10 and then the 6-7/10 will just dump them for chad anyway.

In other words and adequately put, its over.

The only good news among the stack of bad news, is we know we aren't the only ones. This forum has provided us with a platform to discuss the harsh reality.

I don't know where everything is headed, but i'm hoping our rebellion spills on to the streets someday.

Potent suicidefuel, we have missed out on so much

Yes, we lost that. I think we incels have in common apart of a shitty looks , be poors, and with ausence of social life, thats why we are doomed . Aside of the female contact the another things are importants too.

The only good news among the stack of bad news, is we know we aren't the only ones. This forum has provided us with a platform to discuss the harsh reality.

I don't know where everything is headed, but i'm hoping our rebellion spills on to the streets someday.
Good to have forum such as this. It makes pain more bearable and stopes you from feeling like complete outcast.
I doubt that it will outbreak soon. Moreover if rebellion is about to happen, somebody has to make it happen.

there is fuck all you can do except become successful and treat women like shit

Drunk parties are little to mediocre value. But loosing teen love...

We have nothing left to live for.

I am 41 and still at the stage of an 19yo in terms of career, relationship development etc.

You will soon become numb and emotionless, nihilism. You guys that are 24, 25, 26 just haven't got there yet. Wait until you turn 35+.

We are like child who is watching cakes behind mirror and it's too poor to afford to buy one

I am 41 and still at the stage of an 19yo in terms of career, relationship development etc.

You will soon become numb and emotionless, nihilism. You guys that are 24, 25, 26 just haven't got there yet. Wait until you turn 35+.

I've got numb in this year, but also my ego is zero now which is a good thing.

I agree with this statement tbh, I feel like there will eventually be a "rebellion" of some sort.

The damages done are beyond repair. It's over

I've got numb in this year, but also my ego is zero now which is a good thing.

Age? My ego, strong emotions and delusions of a better future started to detoriate at 30.

At 28 I was still thinking i had a chance to make it. I'm glad I found the red pill around this time.

What actually is the point?
I have no memories of my just passed youth and I'm just a shit-stain that society has to put up with, because I'm to much of a pussy to kill myself.

I don't see myself enduring this suffering for another 12 years whilst keeping what's left of my sanity.

Age? My ego, strong emotions and delusions of a better future started to detoriate at 30.

At 28 I was still thinking i had a chance to make it. I'm glad I found the red pill around this time.

Hey I mean I feel as if I've enriched myself enough through literature/the intenet/music/ and other hobbies. Girls are a waste of time and money but it would make my life better to have one but I look at alot of these guys out there and man they are working their asses off for a 6-7/10 and then the 6-7/10 will just dump them for chad anyway.

no such thing as ascension past 19.

Absolutely Suicidefuel , teen love, first kiss,drunk parties etc... i will never can do that

We've lost the best years of our lives - teen love, first kiss,drunk parties etc. We involuntarily spent our lives on observer mode while all others have made memories that they will remember for a lifetime. Even if you ascend somehow, those lost years will leave a mark on you reminding of all experience of loneliness and sorrow. You will feel embarrassment when normies will bring thier youth memories, as you can't related to them.
Try gymcelling and if manlet just hold frame br0! Chicks dig confidence br0! Incel is a state of mind br00000000000000000000!

Absolutely Suicidefuel , teen love, first kiss,drunk parties etc... i will never can do that
After that,What's left for you to experience after you ascend is slave-waging and pandering to old, used up rosties untill you became old.

With each passing day I become increasingly nervous and unstable.
If it was only the loneliness and empty life I'm leading i'd be fine. Problem is I am spending my limited time doing nothing and not experiencing life, and I am spending the most precious time one has, my prime.
I'd say prime ends at around 27-30. I only have a few years left, and in some respects it feels like my life hasn't begun yet.
Tick tock
And time passes and nothing changes. I am sure I will look back on these years for the rest of my life reexamining everything I did and mentally simulating all the social situations.

$5000 a month for the rest of my life please...

That's enough to compensate me for no friends, bad parents, and inceldom... :)

The only thing I can do is get famous. Otherwise I'll just get addicted to opiates and rot away.

ThERe could be...