Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal There is no greater mental abyss than realizing there is no god

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Religion is the ultimate cope. Realizing you will die someday is nothing compared to the realization that god is just wishful thinking and cope.

For those who have been atheist since young, you might not remember it, but I think all people start believing in god, because of social influence. But once you start to realize how religion is basically all just a big schizophrenic cope, your mind will be consumed with nothingness, that your "soul" is just a group of neurons wired together, and once they shut down, you shut down.

The implications of there not being a god are huge, and I assume there is not a single person in this world who can face this fact without any implications. I guarantee you there is not a single atheist in the world who is not depressed, at least a little. Religious people can gladly go through life thinking that someday everything good they've done will be compensated, and they will live in Heaven with god and all the deceased people they loved. But the truth is, this does not exist. The good guys are not compensated and the bad guys are not punished, life is not fair, and then you die, and there is nothing afterwards.

Good? Bad? Fair? Unfair? None of this matters in the end, you will just turn into food for worms just like everyone else. There is not a purpose for your life, you are just an animal. Even being the ultimate truecel could be bareable if religious people were right. Even famous celebrities end up using drugs to deal with reality because they simply can't face it after the show is over and they are by themselves and they have to look at the darkness that is human existence.

Last edited:
Religion is a silly cope for the weak-minded imbeciles.

Religion is a silly cope for the weak-minded imbeciles.

I'm agnostic myself but I wouldn't say it's silly. I think the more horrible experiences you've had throughout your life the more likely you are to believe in a higher power. If you've had your family members die and experienced horrible things like getting abused and shit you will seek a higher power or rope. Atheists are usually from 1st world countries where they are in a bubble that protects them from much of the brutal shit you see in the real world. They live First world countries with ample food supplies and medical care. But if they were put in a situation were their lives could end at any minute a lot of them would break down and seek God for help.

Smoothbrain take.

You're making a bunch of claims about consciousness that you can't back up.

Please tell me how neurons are consciousness.

Smoothbrain take.

If science can't yet explain something, therefore.... God! ("God of the gaps" fallacy has been debunked 10000000000000000000000 times)

The implications of there not being a god are huge, and I assume there is not a single person in this world who can face this fact without any implications.

Most religions don't really have any concept of God it's not that big a deal. Atheism kind of would be a big deal if that's true but I don't know how you could know it's true. One big problem with it is we would have no genuine freewill it would all be chemical reactions in the brain and neurons firing. Morality wouldn't really exist either no good or evil everything would be culturally relative. It is culturally relative to some extent but there are certain basic things everyone would all agree on.

I feel you bro

I guess maybe because I actually took the religion thing seriously, I still to this day I'm marred by my realisation of a godless, meaningless and fatalistic reality that I'm part.

Seriously, losing my faith was the most brutal blackpill I ever took.

Heaven does exist but at the start of your life, not the end : it is made up of teen love and innocent, consensual, genuine sex. If you do not touch this heaven then your whole life will be hell.

Smoothbrain take.

Keep coping

Heaven does exist but at the start of your life, not the end : it is made up of teen love and innocent, consensual, genuine sex. If you do not touch this heaven then your whole life will be hell.

That's pretty cool I like that. You make your own heaven/hell kind of thing.

Last edited:
For me it's comforting. We don't need gods for humanity is the greatest.

If there is a god or gods or some higher power out there that created all of us I have wracked my brain time and time and time again looking for any kind of good reason why he/it/they/them/whatever decided to create destined to fail people like us who have quite clearly been doomed to a life of loneliness and suffering?

I’ve for sure come up with a few reasons but all of them just seem like more cope at the end of the day and even if some God were to materialize and validate my ideas were correct about it’s reasons for creating people like us in particular it still all seems kind of totally pointless and something better off not having been done to us to begin with.

Though it would I admit give me and probably many of you some kind of perverse sense of satisfaction and justice if some God were to tell us that every Chad and Stacy living now in our reality would have to suffer our same painful NEET/Wizard/Incel loneliness and loveless, abandoned by society and betrayed utterly loveless life in their next life while we all here got to have their same fun and excitement, love and satisfaction in our own next lives as Chads or Giga Chads.

Maybe if some God exists and were to tell us something like this and that ALL human souls eventually have to live out incel, Wizard or Chad or normie lives at some point as a general learning experience for our eternal existence in some Heaven like final afterlife realm we could more readily accept what’s been done to us?

Yes, we are not even neurons, we are just the current that flows through neurons.
Nothing have a meaning in this world, everything is just matter and energy.

Smoothbrain take.

This is our consciousness:
NSystem

It was difficult for me to accept the possibility of there being no God or afterlife and that Justice, Karma etc. are all nothing but a farce. Seeing I was indoctrined at a young age, it's no surprise as to why I would be upset upon learning the harsh truth of existence and reality,however over time I gradually accepted it, and well around age 17 I came to fully accept that there is no God, religion is a man made concept and that there's nothing beyond death. At age 32 it's something I rarely think about since I've accepted this conclusion 15 years ago. To be honest I'm shocked at people for still believing in this stuff TBH, especially people my age.

It was difficult for me to accept the possibility of there being no God or afterlife and that Justice, Karma etc. are all nothing but a farce. Seeing I was indoctrined at a young age, it's no surprise as to why I would be upset upon learning the harsh truth of existence and reality,however over time I gradually accepted it, and well around age 17 I came to fully accept that there is no God, religion is a man made concept and that there's nothing beyond death. At age 32 it's something I rarely think about since I've accepted this conclusion 15 years ago. To be honest I'm shocked at people for still believing in this stuff TBH, especially people my age.
I accepted atheism as a teenager, I am 29 years old

Christianity is philosophically bankrupt. I am not talking about who linched who x years ago. I am talking about the fact that they do not believe that you can get a wife in heaven if you were cheated out of one on earth. How is that just?

Religion is the ultimate cope. Realizing you will die someday is nothing compared to the realization that god is just wishful thinking and cope.

For those who have been atheist since young, you might not remember it, but I think all people start believing in god, because of social influence. But once you start to realize how religion is basically all just a big schizophrenic cope, your mind will be consumed with nothingness, that your "soul" is just a group of neurons wired together, and once they shut down, you shut down.

The implications of there not being a god are huge, and I assume there is not a single person in this world who can face this fact without any implications. I guarantee you there is not a single atheist in the world who is not depressed, at least a little. Religious people can gladly go through life thinking that someday everything good they've done will be compensated, and they will live in Heaven with god and all the deceased people they loved. But the truth is, this does not exist. The good guys are not compensated and the bad guys are not punished, life is not fair, and then you die, and there is nothing afterwards.

Good? Bad? Fair? Unfair? None of this matters in the end, you will just turn into food for worms just like everyone else. There is not a purpose for your life, you are just an animal. Even being the ultimate truecel could be bareable if religious people were right. Even famous celebrities end up using drugs to deal with reality because they simply can't face it after the show is over and they are by themselves and they have to look at the darkness that is human existence.
20201029 070001

Here is satan for proof

Sad truth. Finding out there was no Afterlife no benevolent deity backing me. Was very brutal. far worse than finding out that I was a damned shitskin midget. before I could cope with heaven but no more. forced me to Buddha max

>For those who have been atheist since young, you might not remember it, but I think all people start believing in god, because of social influence. But once you start to realize how religion is basically all just a big schizophrenic cope, your mind will be consumed with nothingness, that your "soul" is just a group of neurons wired together, and once they shut down, you shut down.

i have the impression that you never considered why people(from philosophers,to scientists, to your local butcher) have believed in christ for 2 millennium.It's very easy to consider it all cope,until you have to deal with the fact that there is proof for god existence

Christianity is philosophically bankrupt. I am not talking about who linched who x years ago. I am talking about the fact that they do not believe that you can get a wife in heaven if you were cheated out of one on earth. How is that just?

In Islam you will get 72 sex slaves, how about that?

i have the impression that you never considered why people(from philosophers,to scientists, to your local butcher) have believed in christ for 2 millennium.It's very easy to consider it all cope,until you have to deal with the fact that there is proof for god existence

I don't know how can someone deal with "proof for god existence" because there are none.

People coped for 2 millennium? That shows how dark reality is. Even intellectuals will cope so they don't have to face it, no matter how much reality shows itself to them.

I'm not sure about that. I'm no Christian but there are bigger things at work here beyond our comprehension. Like what made this universe? What's beyond it? So much shit we don't know

I don't know how can someone deal with "proof for god existence" because there are none.

People coped for 2 millennium? That shows how dark reality is. Even intellectuals will cope so they don't have to face it, no matter how much reality shows itself to them.
you don't know what you are talking about.open the link in my signature to understand how matters aren't as simple as you would like to think.

What made what made the universe?

What lays north of the north pole?
Like I said, I dont know. No one knows. Hell our perception of this universe is limited. There's a lot we can't detect with our 5 senses. Who knows what lies beyond our comprehension, God or not.