Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is no point in trying to go after your crush over and over again. If you were attractive enough, you’d get her in first try.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
By self improving and trying over and over again, you are just trying to make up for the lack of looks which is a lost cause.

Well duh, if you improve you have to go after other girls

Going after foids in general as an incel is just foolish and a waste of time.

If you identify as incel and are still chasing your oneitis, you are not blackpilled and you shouldn't bitch about your suffering because you are its main cause.

Going after foids in general as an incel is just foolish and a waste of time.
If you identify as incel and are still chasing your oneitis, you are not blackpilled and you shouldn't bitch about your suffering because you are its main cause.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

One woman's rejection is every woman's rejection.

We should hit on foids to make them feel bad. Our ugliness crush their egos.

One woman's rejection is every woman's rejection.
This. All you need is one rejection or one woman calling you unattractive/ugly. Thats literally all it takes to confirm your incel status.

All women think the same and only like one type of men (Chads).

lol at incels that keep orbiting their onitises

By self improving and trying over and over again, you are just trying to make up for the lack of looks which is a lost cause.
This is the crux of the matter.

Romantic relationships are simply a normal, natural part of life for most people. You grow up, you get a job, you get a house, you get a partner. It's one of these things that just happens. But for some of us, it doesn't 'just happen'. Some of us find it extremely difficult to get anywhere at all. We may achieve other milestones of 'growing up', but romantic interest eludes us.

When you find yourself Googling 'how to get a girlfriend', when you spend large amounts of time and effort trying to 'self-improve' with the goal of romantic success, when you end up on forums discussing a lack of romantic interest with like-minded individuals - this is when you know you're too far gone.

Not quite true for normies since foids like to play a lot of bullshit games to inflate their sense of self importance.

The few normies I talk with occasionally whine about this all the time. They still end up fucking the foid some of the time but have to put in a lot of effort.

Of course if a sub 4 male would put in similar effort that would just be classified as sexual harrassment and off to jail you go, dirty inkwell!

Not quite true for normies since foids like to play a lot of bullshit games to inflate their sense of self importance.

The few normies I talk with occasionally whine about this all the time. They still end up fucking the foid some of the time but have to put in a lot of effort.

Of course if a sub 4 male would put in similar effort that would just be classified as sexual harrassment and off to jail you go, dirty inkwell!

normies put way too much effort for what they get. Chad puts no effort and still gets to take girls virginity early on, girls are highly loyal to chad when in relationship, mostly ok if chad cheats as long as matter is kept low key, gets to treat Girls like shit or however we be pleases.

meanwhile normies can’t do any of that. Always need to worry about small things. Can’t say the wrong thing, always need to self improve to be better then the next normie and aiming to achieve what chad got naturally.
All for a girl who will probably cheat on you one chad anyways.

incel: no women whatsoever

brad: attempts and get women

chad: does nothing and get women

vlad:
56x2xyto58341

jfl at incel trying to approch a woman . it just cab't work .

If you have to try, then it was already over.

Water is wet tbh. Anyway i have respect for you actually trying op. But as an incel i think the best you can ever get is an ugly girl. You wont ever get your " crush" JFL only women have a chance at their crush while sub8 men have to go 5 points below their looksmatch

I don't get why some normies try so many times to get a hole, if she didn't want to fuck with u the first time she will never want to

It only took me being rejected like 9 or 10 times before I gave up, lol. My former oneitis is fat and she hit the wall hardddddd though.

over here you can't even "try again" if you're dealing with an above average quality woman anyway. after several dicks they enter stable relationships or marriages around age 19-20, and if they exit them it's when they are old and obese. there's no "trying". the only "trying" is trying to create a huge financial surplus so you can be a doormat for old divorced whores.

It only took me being rejected like 9 or 10 times before I gave up, lol. My former oneitis is fat and she hit the wall hardddddd though.
Your profile picture makes my skin crawl.

attractive men don't chase after grils at all if you don't hve women asking you out you're not attractive.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back