Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is no point to it all. It really is over

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I know what needs to be done. It's been a while since I been alive. I am nothing but a plastic bag, trash, floating with the current down the river. Yet I cannot muster the strength I need to go through with it. I can't take my own life. So I am left in this peculiar state, where I just exist. I don't have any dreams or goals. I go on with my life without a meaning. I wonder if I could even consider myself alive at this point. If there is such a thing as the ultimate state of LDAR then I believe I have reached it.

All this questions I have, all utterly meaningless, pointless. Why am I here, why do I suffer, why? Maybe there is no reason to it. Just happens to be this way. It matters to me not anymore. I just want it to end. Yet, I don't have it in me to end it now. So I guess I will just be left here rotting away until its finally over. Then I will return to whatever state I was in before I was brought to this cursed world. And I will be at peace. I await my death eagerly.

Let it come already.

Last edited:
make money

money solves all problems

unless u have cancer or no legs or disabled or some health condition

Why not live?

The only thing you can do now is to make your driver licence. But unfortunately, every female will mock us until then and even afterwards, since we will get our driver licence too late. It is just acting at this point. Nonetheless, we have to prevent the destruction of our penis.