Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is no race full of chads but only a chad race (chads are their own race)

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
The top % of males are their own race, saying that nordics, or germans are the best race is not based
on anything, sure in average they will way look better then the average curry, and they are also very tall but it doesn't mean that
everyone is very attractive in those countries

as you can see here (expect in japan) chads of every race look very similar, including the kikes and the curries

now if we look at the reality:
average Swedish man

average French man

here is also an interesting video of germans, where all of them look very subhuman:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwg5HsKgGW4

Last edited:
average german mogs 95% of curries based on those pics

average german mogs 95% of curries based on those pics
average german mogs average curry to death, my point is that there is no race full of chads (or even close to) according to blackpilled standards

average german mogs average curry to death, my point is that there is no race full of chads (or even close to) according to blackpilled standards
@Subhuman Currycel mogs them all but is still on here cause curry halo is almost a death sentence

That average isn’t strictly based on race though

Foids always say that they can be “attracted to any race” but that’s not the problem. Sure there are chads for every race but those chads also have more European features than average. A foid will find the average curry to be much less attractive than the average white man and claim they like Indians because of 1 chad. Foids are so fucking brain dead

All those “handsome men” (minus rice) are solid 7/10’s. I would say that they are all a bit above high tier normie, but not quite full blown chads. Chad lites I would say.

All those “handsome men” (minus rice) are solid 7/10’s. I would say that they are all a bit above high tier normie, but not quite full blown chads. Chad lites I would say.
no they are at least in the top 20% (8/10+)

no they are at least in the top 20% (8/10+)
That’s where you’re mistaking. Top 20% of men are high tier normies 6/10 +, NOT 8/10’s +

We should genocide choids

These "average" faces are worthless, because when you overlap a lot of faces like that the subhuman features cancel each other out and the end result looks much better than average. This is NOT what the average guy looks like in reality lol.

Women love all kinds of men bro!

They need to do that with more modern technology, namely generative adversarial networks.

I don't understand why we don't have a public massive database of people's faces. Isn't that what Facebook was supposed to be anyway ? It would have tremendous anthropological value.

I am impressed that even in this case the asian looks worse than the rest.

I am impressed that even in this case the asian looks worse than the rest.

Except for the Japanese guy, all the others look extremely similar and all of them look European, even the Indian guy.

Except for the Japanese guy, all the others look extremely similar and all of them look European, even the Indian guy.
The indian looks only 75% white and 25% some white skin race lmao

If I am understanding the methodology correctly, the pictures just show the average of the first 100 faces when you look up handsome men in the Google of the respective countries. Since India is basically a semi-Anglophone country and its internet is highly integrated with the Western one (as opposed to Japan), I would guess most of the faces that showed up on the first 100 images were of Hollywood actors, with the remaining being Bollywood actors who are highly unrepresentative of the Indian population.

because Indians have their own race pyramid which is different from each other

the same features in all of them: NW0, hunter eyes with neutral or positive cantal tilt, perfect midface, straight eyebrows... Brutal.

also looking at this vid I can guess germans don't look good at all on average, however being white halos them a lot. I'd say brazilians and even indians may have better bone structure on average but are failo'ed hard by shitskin and other ethnic traits.

Incels are similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back