Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion There is no "Slavpill". Fight me

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
There is no slavic race, that is an internet meme. Russians are racially close to non-Slavic peoples such as Baltics and Finns, which is called the eastern Baltid type, Serbs and Croats are dinaric and strongly mediterranean, their culture is also extremely different from Russian or Polish culture.
In Germany you have Wendish and Sorb people who only are different by identity and language, otherwise they blend in with Germans.

Most Slavic people are white people and if white people means Nordic or even just Anglo than almost no Europeans are white, even Germans are majority non-Nordic.
It is ridicules and completey unrealistic comparing slavic speaking peoples with "Ethnics" such as Indians or east-Asians.

@Teutonic Knight
@Eskimocel

True, South Slavs and Eastern Slavs do not look the same but Slavs no matter where they're from do not fit the Germanic standard of the West. I'm not even 1% European but I can notice the difference in phenotype in Slavlands in comparison to the West.

Then they are nto German.
They are Germans but with little or no Germanic blood.
True, South Slavs and Eastern Slavs do not look the same but Slavs no matter where they're from do not fit the Germanic standard of the West. I'm not even 1% European but I can notice the difference in phenotype in Slavlands in comparison to the West.
Germanics don't fit the standards of what it means to be "Western" either, thats why Dolph Lundgren and Arnold Schwarzenegger were chosen to play Russians, because they both have that "exotic white" look to them which is different from the typical Anglo-American type.
Slavlands does not exist btw. There is no real connections.

are you an american

Fite me kid

They are Germans but with little or no Germanic blood.

Unfortunately they are mixed with something else. It is truly over here in Germany.

do average looking slavs travel to your country to ascend?Highly doubt it

Slavpill = fakepill

Slavs are mixed at best, especially if youre a shiteyed slav its over, if youre light eyed and slavic you can fraud being white but if youre brown eyed it 100% means that you have either some ayrab or gook blood

Whats even worse is bc slavs are light skinned ethnics ppl often confuse them with being white, so you get all the shit for being "privileged" while actually getting none of the said privileges like being able to slay any girl

We speak literally the same language, the differences between different Slavic languages are like differences between different dialects. It's obvious we have very common origin.

Also culturally and mentally we're more similar than a lot of people would like to admit. It's no coincidence we ended up in similar situation despite different historic developments.

Balkan Slavs still have more in common with other Slavs than with German.

Slavs are mixed at best, especially if youre a shiteyed slav its over, if youre light eyed and slavic you can fraud being white but if youre brown eyed it 100% means that you have either some ayrab or gook blood

Whats even worse is bc slavs are light skinned ethnics ppl often confuse them with being white, so you get all the shit for being "privileged" while actually getting none of the said privileges like being able to slay any girl
"Slavs" are not more mixed than Germans of French. Mixed with what to begin with?
This is some american fantasy that "Slavs" are for one a distinct own race andtwo not white, that or some self-hating Russians(the people who 99% of the time identify as "Slavic") that make up such distinctions.

A real original Slav is an Indoeuropean, one of the oldest forms together with Celtic and Baltic. So much nonsense on this forum.

@Teutonic Knight I "literally" know that you are wrong as I had Polish,Russian and even Croat friends and they do NOT speak the same language. Yeah they have some words that are close but so does English and German. Are they LITERALLY the same language?

Last edited:
"Slavs" are not more mixed than Germans of French. Mixed with what to begin with?
This is some american fantasy that "Slavs" are for one a distinct own race andtwo not white, that or some self-hating Russians(the people who 99% of the time identify as "Slavic") that make up such distinctions.

A real original Slav is an Indoeuropean, one of the oldest forms together with Celtic and Baltic. So much nonsense on this forum.

@Teutonic Knight I "literally" know that you are wrong as I had Polish,Russian and even Croat friends and they do NOT speak the same language. Yeah they have some words that are close but so does English and German. Are they LITERALLY the same language?

Mixed with gooks and ayrabs, you ever hear of genghis khan or the ottoman empire?

@Napoleon de Geso is from the baltics and he's incel

There is no slavic race, that is an internet meme. Russians are racially close to non-Slavic peoples such as Baltics and Finns, which is called the eastern Baltid type, Serbs and Croats are dinaric and strongly mediterranean, their culture is also extremely different from Russian or Polish culture.
In Germany you have Wendish and Sorb people who only are different by identity and language, otherwise they blend in with Germans.

Most Slavic people are white people and if white people means Nordic or even just Anglo than almost no Europeans are white, even Germans are majority non-Nordic.
It is ridicules and completey unrealistic comparing slavic speaking peoples with "Ethnics" such as Indians or east-Asians.
Ashkenazi jews are closer to the average european than slavs genetically

get fucked nazi soyboy

For most people looking "Slavic" means looking baltic/Finnish aka the typical square (baltic) or potato head with slightly mongoloid features and balding.
Poles, Russians and Belarusians have a higher percentage of baltic/finnic looking people than other central and southern European Slavs.

Last edited:
Just kill all slavs theory

Despite not being a slav, I can relate with the barely looking white situation. With brown eyes and hair I don’t have any good white phenotypes, with the only white trait I got is my pale skin. Being white didn’t give me shit. I’d look like an ethnic if my skin was slightly darker but everything else was the same.

Mixed with gooks and ayrabs, you ever hear of genghis khan or the ottoman empire?
What? Yeah, some RUSSIANS(not all SLAVS!!) have asiatic admixture, nothing to do with Arabs btw.....

Ashkenazi jews are closer to the average european than slavs genetically

get fucked nazi soyboy
Ashkenazi Jews are Europeans misfortune, this includes Iberian Jews, you mutilated oven dodger.

Just kill all slavs theory
Sorry, I am not bolshevik a Jew
Ashkenazi kikes are mostly Slavs, you pathetic kike.
No they are not, he is right that Ashkenazi have some western European admxiture, rest being west Asian.
Edit. What you said about the "baltic type" is correct