Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is no solution until you've absorbed the blackpill.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
As a bluepilled person i guess you could be "happy" if you found your ugly girlfriend in your late 20's. You could think you're special and meant of each other and, if you're lucky and she doesn't cuck you, you could enjoy a relationship without passion and a lot of starfish sex with your unkempt girlfriend that doesn't make any efforts for you (since you're not chad and you don't give her the tingles).

Also, if said guy got cucked he would probably become blackpilled.

And what happens if you absorb the blackpill? Well, you can't go back.

What IT doesn't understand is that, aside from the facade of shitposting, we are blackpilled because we CANNOT go back even if we wanted because EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS KEEPS SHOWING IT TO OUR THROAT.

We cannot delude ourselves into thinking that we are all equals, it's too late, especially if anything that happens proves otherwise! We know that an incel gets ghosted in the moment he shows his face (even if until that moment the woman was happy and interested), we know that chad can do anything and he will fuck because we did chadfishing at one point of our life.

Honestly i don't know what to do. The only solution i can think is cutting all ties from the internet (because the ones from society are already tied) and avoid at any costs all media that shows women with good looking guys (obiviously).

Seriously, there is no escape. You can do as much as you want, but in the moment you try to get a decent woman she will ghost you in the moment she sees your face, and you are back to square one.

There's no solution after you've absorbed it as well.
Nothing cures being a subhuman. It's just coping all the way till death.

The blackpill is the final solution. You can finally let go of failing with females and realize that it was never your fault to begin with. Men are better off blackpilled, bluepilled fucks tend to go through life suffering for foids and getting divorce raped years after they were able to wife up a used up 30 year old cunt. Just to think about it, I could've ended up paying child support, going into depression thinking that rejection was my fault or getting cucked. I don't really think anyone on here should go out of their way to blackpill normies or incels-in-denial as the best blackpills come firsthand.

We can't fix what we can't control, it's over for us

Too true.

I was never bluepilled ever in my life, moreso purple pilled. Even then, I never paid attention to things like height, face, bone size, and the obvious physical difference between nerds and jocks. I wasn't happy, but I wasn't this seething and miserable either. Physical features just never registered to me, ever. I just never thought about them

Flash forward to when I'm 21, and my parents start talking to me about marriage. I agree, since as a muslim, that's just what you do. I start researching marriage and how to be a good husband/find a good wife, which in turn led me to things like MGTOW, blackpill, AFBB, and AWALT,.

Now at 23, I can easily say I have never been more miserable because I am self-aware of this shitty body. I can't even look at my tiny girl hands as I type this without feeling shit about myself. Even when I was studying in Turkey for a year alone, I never felt this alone and fucked up. JFL