Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is no such thing as a depressed or anxious female

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Water is wet thread but fuck this shit irritates me.

No woman is depressed. Certainly not in the way that men are. Depression for women is temporary sadness, usually because Chad won't fuck them. I overheard a foid conversation where she said she was feeling really down, and I shit you not, 5mins later said "that was a few minutes ago" (about her sadness) as her friend said she didn't seem that down. THAT is female depression, and they're completely serious.

Take a look at any depression forum. Sure it'll be full of foids, but actually read the posts. Hear the PAIN in the male ones, the utter hopelessness, the complete self hatred and misery, the absolute lack of any form of desire and sense of positivity for the past, future or present.

Exact same shit with anxiety. Everyone's probably seen the screenshot of the foid youtube video called "living with anxiety" and then another screenshot next to it called "meet my boyfriend" or some shit. But it's not only the fact that she has a boyfriend, if she truly had anxiety she would NOT be able to upload a video to youtube showing her face and talking candidly about it. Male anxiety is "I'm too anxious to go to the bathroom so I piss in bottles". Female anxiety is a fashion accessory.

gottDAMN this is based. Wish I had something to add but you fucking nailed it, OP.

female depression/anxiousness = virtue signalling
the sky is blue

My social anxiety used to be so bad I couldn't even order food at restaurants. I had to tell my mother what I wanted before we went in and she would order for me.

Only incels know what real depression feels like

I went on a foid imageboard years ago and lurked. Their loneliness and depression board was full of women saying they were "bored" or they miss their ex, or their current bf isn't good enough etc

That's female depression

Half of the users had bfs, the other had exes and fuckbuddies of course

Depressed foids are just ungrateful egoists.

It's so cringe and ragefuel to read about suicidal and depressed foids on forums, I have bf and kids but my life sucks so much, we are all in the same boat ugly truecel ! :reeeeee: :reeeeee::reeeeee:I would happily do ASSISTED SUICIDE for them :feelsdevil:
Depressed foids are just ungrateful egoists.

Last edited:
A comment on your post:

>brutally attacked and raped at 15
>doesn't blame men :feelsclown: :chad:

A comment on your post:
View attachment 408602View attachment 408601
>brutally attacked and raped at 15
>doesn't blame men :feelsclown: :chad:
HAHAHAHAHAHA this is the first time I've seen myself posted on IT, great stuff. Hope I can cause more PTSD to these autistic fuckups and incels in denial.

Love how one of the top comments on that shit talks about having a boyfriend. Literally proves my point.

And someone assumed the piss bottle thing applied to me just because I gave it as an example. i love mocking redditors so much because they're even more fucking clueless than anyone here, reddit is by FAR the most autistic site online.

isnt this thread on IT like every week?

Depressed foids are attention whores. They don't face any real problems in life.

Most normies, let alone females, feeling the mental cage of suffering that true panic and anxiety disorder is for a single day would end up roping. I have felt it for over a decade and at some points in my life from morning to night.

Foids could never last a day in our shoes. Imagine foids if they didn't have chads to fuck they'd go insane.

They would still not admit that our suffering is legit though.