Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story there is no such thing as friends also [venting]

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
I was friends with 2 dudes for multiple years and they backstabbed me both. The first dude was dumb so i helped him out in school with projects and german and physics i remember it like it was yesterday, its because of me he got good grades and went to med school where i continued to help him i even introduced him to my cousin and a friend of mine. So we formed a small social circle 2 years pass we hang out drink blah blah and he starts talking shit about me to my cousin saying something along the line lets ditch him and lets hang out just you and me , and he was saying the same thing to my cousin. Thankfully they ditched him but i was the fool that forgave him for that and continued to try lend a helping hand so fast forward a couple 2 more years and we go our seperate ways he goes to pursue a law degree and i pursue a cs degree and when he got his drivers license he celebrated and he didn't invite me the friend who has been friends with him for 10 years, who has stuck with him through thick and thin so i ditched him and never called him ever again i blocked him from everywhere.

The next friend i met when i was 18 or 19 cant remeber the exact age but its somewhere in between, So we been hanging out for 4 ,5 years but lets round it out to 5 so i also helped out this faggot failing to learn my lesson from the previous i also was there for him when everyone abandoned him or tried to use him, his mother died a year ago but when she was sick i helped him out carry her to the hospital , i was there for him when he needed help around the house or chopping wood , i was giving him advice constantly i even introduced him to some people that helped him out lended him food money and one of the people even got him a girlfriend. We basically lifted him up when he was down and guess what he collectivly decided to backstab all of our asses... Started gambling the money , started lying and manipulating and he even got a friend of mine fired from a job by talking shit about him. In fact the biggest irony is that that friend of mine got him a job and they were both working in the same place as colleagues. Fucking backstabbing piece of shit hope he rots and talks with the chairs and the windows in the house.

So boyos a lesson to take away from this is don't trust anyone even those who appear trustworthy for the very reason that you are setting your self up for a backstab

I read half a sentence

Friends don't exist because humans naturally do things that benefit them, the 'friends' that you have will turn their backs on you as soon as there is an immediate benefit to do so.

Read the whole thing, sounds brutal

Friends don't exist because humans naturally do things that benefit them, the 'friends' that you have will turn their backs on you as soon as there is an immediate benefit to do so.
yeah truth my boi

Ngl I didn’t read all of that. But I can agree with you to an extent man.

I was friends with 2 dudes for multiple years and they backstabbed me both. The first dude was dumb so i helped him out in school with projects and german and physics i remember it like it was yesterday, its because of me he got good grades and went to med school where i continued to help him i even introduced him to my cousin and a friend of mine. So we formed a small social circle 2 years pass we hang out drink blah blah and he starts talking shit about me to my cousin saying something along the line lets ditch him and lets hang out just you and me , and he was saying the same thing to my cousin. Thankfully they ditched him but i was the fool that forgave him for that and continued to try lend a helping hand so fast forward a couple 2 more years and we go our seperate ways he goes to pursue a law degree and i pursue a cs degree and when he got his drivers license he celebrated and he didn't invite me the friend who has been friends with him for 10 years, who has stuck with him through thick and thin so i ditched him and never called him ever again i blocked him from everywhere.

The next friend i met when i was 18 or 19 cant remeber the exact age but its somewhere in between, So we been hanging out for 4 ,5 years but lets round it out to 5 so i also helped out this faggot failing to learn my lesson from the previous i also was there for him when everyone abandoned him or tried to use him, his mother died a year ago but when she was sick i helped him out carry her to the hospital , i was there for him when he needed help around the house or chopping wood , i was giving him advice constantly i even introduced him to some people that helped him out lended him food money and one of the people even got him a girlfriend. We basically lifted him up when he was down and guess what he collectivly decided to backstab all of our asses... Started gambling the money , started lying and manipulating and he even got a friend of mine fired from a job by talking shit about him. In fact the biggest irony is that that friend of mine got him a job and they were both working in the same place as colleagues. Fucking backstabbing piece of shit hope he rots and talks with the chairs and the windows in the house.

So boyos a lesson to take away from this is don't trust anyone even those who appear trustworthy for the very reason that you are setting your self up for a backstab
There is no such thing as friends when you are a low SMV male*

foids were the only reason for any backstabbing here

I mean having people you more or less like and you can talk with is fine but i don't trust them at all.

People will become your friend when they need something from you . Once they get it from they see you as burden and liability and want to get rid of you.

Last edited:
Incels have no friends, such is the nature of being the bottom of the barrel

There's a such a thing as fiends

Take people by their actions. Should've dropped his ass when he showed signs of disloyalty.