Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is not a single type of man who 'should' hit on women

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
If you live in a conservative country, there is no reason to hit on women since you will probably manage to have a wife with money and influence.

If you are attractive, you will have sex without looking for it. The people I know who have sex never make the first move, they either wait for girls to start talking to them and eventually things turning into sex or they use shit like Tinder which is basically the same thing since its all up to the women to answer your messages and give you likes. The biggest slayer I know have never, EVER hit on a girl in front of me (and the few times he did it he failed) he has been fucking long before he even knew what hitting on women meant.

If you are not attractive, hitting on women will result in pointless frustration at best, and criminal charges and lynching at worst. It's dangerous to hit on women if they don't find you attractive, and in many countries, its a crime. If you even have to try, learn "game" or any bullshit like that, then its already over. I hate it when I see incels saying that you should "hit on at least X girls" before you can confirm you are incel. Bitch, if you are 18 and still a virgin, then there was nothing you could do about it.

Girls DO hit on men, just not on us. The more I learn about human nature the more stupid this whole "game" bullshit seems.

Over

This. If you have to approach, you're not good looking.

Approaching is the biggest cope. I have like dozens of approaches with 0 results

BASED JAMES BOND telling how it is.

I read the title wrong and was going to get livid for a second.

LF5IAIBCKZEJTGGR2IQQ47TVJQ

Ragefuel post. I would add that you might get approached as a non chad but only by women who are way below your looks. Basically a 6/10 guy only gets approached by 3/10 foids
My friend mostly got approached by normie women, there were also some landwhales and a few good looking women.

My friend mostly got approached by normie women, there were also some landwhales and a few good looking women.
Normally the horniest women are not particularly good looking.

Einstein IQ thread. Needs to be pinned in the must read section.
Approaching is the biggest cope. I have like dozens of approaches with 0 results

Last edited: