Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is nothing more depressing than watching highschool movies

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Seeing all this shit that I missed out on is brutal. So many people make memories there that will be with them until they die. All i'll have is memories of me hiding in the toilets to avoid the people that made my life hell.

A cope I constantly hear is that we romanticize highschool and teenage years in general and that it's all just awkward teens with acne who don't know what they're doing.
Well, social media exists now so I know that those movies aren't as far-fetched as i've been told. Chads definitely get to live that life and even mid-tier normies will get to make great memories there.
It's no wonder it's mostly cucktears who describe their highschool experiences as being unpleasant considering they were most likely losers too.

Most people do peak in highshool and college. Marrying a 25+ year old ex-cumdump and making her shit out kids (you'll most likely have at least one daughter) is NOT peaking. If you were a loser as a teenager and in your early 20s you missed out on life.

Now imagine being in high school AND being incel and blackpilled. That’s me. :cryfeels:

Its simple.
Don´t watch them.
Are you a masochist ?

seeing teenage couples irl is worse tbh

all of those movies have Chads as main protagonists, while incels are not even shown unless to get bullied

there is nothing more depressing that high school

all of those movies have Chads as main protagonists, while incels are not even shown unless to get bullied

In the 90s early 2000s an incel jew usually scores a Stacy shiksa in the end.

Seeing all this shit that I missed out on is brutal. So many people make memories there that will be with them until they die. All i'll have is memories of me hiding in the toilets to avoid the people that made my life hell.

A cope I constantly hear is that we romanticize highschool and teenage years in general and that it's all just awkward teens with acne who don't know what they're doing.
Well, social media exists now so I know that those movies aren't as far-fetched as i've been told. Chads definitely get to live that life and even mid-tier normies will get to make great memories there.
It's no wonder it's mostly cucktears who describe their highschool experiences as being unpleasant considering they were most likely losers too.

Most people do peak in highshool and college. Marrying a 25+ year old ex-cumdump and making her shit out kids (you'll most likely have at least one daughter) is NOT peaking. If you were a loser as a teenager and in your early 20s you missed out on life.
What about being in HS itself?

I remember waiting in the toilet stall from like 9:30 am until 3:30 pm when school was over, the usual Monday to Friday routine, what a shit life

Witnessing teenage driving is also devastating.

yes bro thats why i avoid watching any of them