Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion there is nothing trad about our perspectives and attitudes.

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
i don't understand those dumb millenials that say 'having babys early is trad, therefore im not trad :).
there is nothing trad about having babys early. YOU WANT TO HAVE A HEALTHY EMBRYO THEREFORE YOU HAVE CHILDREN EARLY.

seriously, what the hell happened to people? you have retards spouting nonesense like 'oh so you want a housewife ;)'. NO I DON'T WANT A HOUSEWIFE YOU DUMB FUCKING MILLENIAL,THIS ISN'T SOME SLAVERY SHIT ITS CALLED CLEANING THE FUCKING HOUSE SO YOUR KIDS WON'T GET SICK

also there is nothing trad about going out fishing or camping, its literally what you do with little kids.- and they fucking love it.
you don't let a retarded babysitter take care of your children, you don't drop them off at daycare. that's not good pareting, and there is nothing trad about it.
fucking retards

Foids must have babys late for autism to take over

Pretty low IQ thread, ngl. Why do you think those things became 'traditional' in the past? Because they 'worked well' (for the reasons you stated), and were carried on by the next generation. Hence, it is indeed trad. Or you got some other definition I am unaware of?

Last edited:
That's all my parents did with me. They just sent me off to a babysitter or school. Never got to do shit like camping, fishing, or even just playing catch

Pretty low IQ thread, ngl. Why do you think those things became 'traditional' in the past? Because they 'worked well' (for the reasons you stated), and are carried on by the next generation. Hence, it is indeed trad. Or you got some other definition I am unaware of?

i just don't like the labeling, 'trad' sounds like im an old boomer living in a young person's body.
just call it 'the correct way'

Good parenting and a healthy marriage are considered lame now.

i don't understand those dumb millenials that say 'having babys early is trad, therefore im not trad :).
there is nothing trad about having babys early. YOU WANT TO HAVE A HEALTHY EMBRYO THEREFORE YOU HAVE CHILDREN EARLY.

seriously, what the hell happened to people? you have retards spouting nonesense like 'oh so you want a housewife ;)'. NO I DON'T WANT A HOUSEWIFE YOU DUMB FUCKING MILLENIAL,THIS ISN'T SOME SLAVERY SHIT ITS CALLED CLEANING THE FUCKING HOUSE SO YOUR KIDS WON'T GET SICK

also there is nothing trad about going out fishing or camping, its literally what you do with little kids.- and they fucking love it.
you don't let a retarded babysitter take care of your children, you don't drop them off at daycare. that's not good pareting, and there is nothing trad about it.
fucking retards
BASED
[:feelsbadman::cryfeels::woke::feelsree::reeeeee:QUOTE="FidelCashflow, post: 3186428, member: 21598"]
That's all my parents did with me. They just sent me off to a babysitter or school. Never got to do shit like camping, fishing, or even just playing catch
[/QUOTE]
Me 2

Shit happens when u phone-post

Normies might as well blow their brains out if they aren't having kids and only chase mindless copes.