Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion There is nothing wrong with having a sex bot to cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
I've already understood that it is over for me, and I'm fully aware that as a 2/10 ethnic manlet that I will never receive affection or attention from a biological human woman in any romantic or sexual way. Anyone who is blackpilled will agree with me. Does this fact mean that I won't seek any copes? No! Roping is not an option for me and I do not want my mental health to deteriorate. I have to choose a good cope if I don't want to go insane.
In my view, there are two types of copes: Bluepilled copes, and blackpilled copes. A bluepilled cope is any cope that leads you to believe you will ascend because of it. What I do not understand is people attacking and shitting on others' blackpilled copes. If I want to have a sex bot or sex doll, what cuckoldery is there in that? Most of the people that create and sell sex dolls and bots are incels too, and my money will help them create more and better dolls for more lonely men to cope. It sure beats being a simp who spends thousands on a foid only to get nothing in return. The ultimate definition of a cope is a substitute for something that a person lacks in the real world.
I believe I'd be able to feel comfortable with having a sex bot. It would be nowhere near the real thing but it would at least be better than having nothing at all. Not all of us want sex bots, of course, but those of us that do know that the only thing we can do (as in, the only thing that is within our control) is become good at coping.

Last edited:
I will spend any amount for a realistic AI sex bot

If it helps you cope is fine tbh. We can only cope or rope now

yup. im hoping that sex robots come out in at least 20 years. i will spend most of my money to buy one

The waifubots will accept you no matter how fucked up your faces is and will never judge you harshly for not being a 6'8 Nordic chad.

not according to @XOR, you must be dead to understand the blackpill and all copes are meaningless

Last edited:
yup. im hoping that sex robots come out in at least 20 years. i will spend most of my money to buy one

Government might get in the way of sex robots production

I really don't get the hate towards sex bot coppers.

I already have enough money to afford a sex doll but I would prefer a bot tbh. Cant wait till I really start moneymaxxing after I finish my engineering degree

Planning to build one ngl.

its good cope

Itd be really cool if someone here built one tbh
i think if someone actually tried to make one, they should start off with just the head first, as thats where most of the uncanny valley stuff comes from