Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee There is ONE thing better than SEX

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
It's the power to arbitrate who gets to have sex or not. Women have this power and so do cult leaders. There is nothing more powerful. This is entire impetus behind IT and feminism. It's about the power to take sex away from people who feel entitled to it. Now they feel the entitlement to have the ability to cancel anyone they dislike, and they will REEEEEEEEEEE like incels when they are criticized for abusing this power.

In a way this power is the equivalent to a ray gun that turns people into incels. This is probably why incels intuitively enjoy spreading the blackpill as opposed to building our self-esteems up. It's again about the power of taking sex away from people. Power games to bring them to our level or lower. When we banish people from our forums, it's never done with the air of "go have sex, sex-haver." It's more like "rot alone without us you cuck."

Last edited:
It's also why they happen to be puritanical auth leftists who want to outright criminalize the purchase of consensual sex -- it's their way of keeping their thumb on low SMV men.

It's the power to arbitrate who gets to have sex or not. Women have this power and so do cult leaders. There is nothing more powerful. This is entire impetus behind IT and feminism. It's about the power to take sex away from people who feel entitled to it. Now they feel the entitlement to have the ability to cancel anyone they dislike, and they will REEEEEEEEEEE like incels when they are criticized for abusing this power.
I don't know. If I had a choice between the two, I want sex.

I mean whether it's real life or otherwise. I personally feel better when fapping to an H-game than I do if I play something like The Sims.

It's also why they happen to be puritanical auth leftists who want to outright criminalize the purchase of consensual sex -- it's their way of keeping their thumb on low SMV men.
I wish I could take sex away from them. They would be just like us if they river ran dry
I don't know. If I had a choice between the two, I want sex.

I mean whether it's real life or otherwise. I personally feel better when fapping to an H-game than I do if I play something like The Sims.
So you're telling me, if you had the choice between masturbating and ruining a person's life, you would choose masturbating?

You truly are the better man. IT would not see it that way.

How can they prevent Chad from having sex?

Sex is 90% social status. It's saying "They find me attractive but they don't find you attractive. LOSER. I'm accepted and integrated into society and you are not."

However I do agree with you that women love being the gatekeepers of sex. They get off to that concept that they choose who has sex and who dies a perpetual virgin.

nah, but opiates..maybe

Foids giving you validation irl could sometimes be better.

In a way this power is the equivalent to a ray gun that turns people into incels. This is probably why incels intuitively enjoy spreading the blackpill as opposed to building our self-esteems up. It's again about the power of taking sex away from people. Power games to bring them to our level or lower. When we banish people from our forums, it's never done with the air of "go have sex, sex-haver." It's more like "rot alone without us you cuck."
High iq I want to get this power. For the gloryhood of inceldia

Never had sex but I beat Dark Souls at Soul Level 1 and that was probably pretty close.

High IQ. Power corrupts and badly so. Power is more addictive than cocaine.

Ask the Jews

Sex is 90% social status. It's saying "They find me attractive but they don't find you attractive. LOSER. I'm accepted and integrated into society and you are not."

However I do agree with you that women love being the gatekeepers of sex. They get off to that concept that they choose who has sex and who dies a perpetual virgin.
Also they get to hang the threat of "say and act how we want or you deserve to die alone." Leftists like using this as an excuse to enforce their norms on people that have "incorrect" views ie conservatives, libertarians, men's rights activists with the punishment of being socially ostracized and marginalized if you don't follow their demands.

Women are demi-gods and cult leaders in that sense. Very high IQ sense. They pick the chosen ones who get to have sex. They choose who gets to fulfill his biological imperative. And more importantly, who are left out.

Pretty much this.

When we banish people from our forums, it's never done with the air of "go have sex, sex-haver."
It actually is like that most of the time, it's fakecels that get banned and sent off to have sex and live their normie lives without infesting this platform.

Well said