Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is only one way to be respected as an ethnic in Toronto

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
After spending some time in this Blackops2cel forsaken city I have noticed that there is only one way to be respected here as an ethnic...
You must either be a fag or trans to be respected as an ethnic.
RBJWuSw.jpg

Jewstin Transdeau killed Canada.

It’s actually so over. And it’s funny how Toronto is a leftist shithole but ethnics are still hated there. It really says a lot about the hypocrisy of libtards.

Any ethnic other than the blacks has to larp his best as a white numale, wear crappy suits on your little frame, speak perfect english like a nerd, call out religious bigotry:soy:, get excited about superhero movies and get a doggo, pathetic all of it

Any ethnic other than the blacks has to larp his best as a white numale, wear crappy suits on your little frame, speak perfect english like a nerd, call out religious bigotry:soy:, get excited about superhero movies and get a doggo, pathetic all of it
None of that is good enough, you must castrate yourself and pretend to be a female.

Ethnics are hated even in Africa. I think that soon enough the muslims will turn Toronto into a caliphate. They are already protesting and shutting down some of the LGBT/feminist bullshit and other abhorrent degeneracy there.
Leftist fags just virtue signal and see ethnics as disabled people

Toronto is bad, I wonder what Tel Aviv is like, though at least I'll never have to set foot there.
dt1dsh7ratt21.png

The conservative westerners probably have more respect for a westernized, assimilated ethnic than liberals do ironically enough.

Ethnics are hated even in Africa. I think that soon enough the muslims will turn Toronto into a caliphate. They are already protesting and shutting down some of the LGBT/feminist bullshit and other abhorrent degeneracy there.
Parts of Toronto are full of rainbow flags and trannies everywhere, they even have rainbow walkways on the streets. The Muslims need to come to this area.

JFL I live in Toronto and I never see any of this shit. Then again I never go outside or meet people...

Time for you to fag or trapmaxx then OP.

It’s actually so over. And it’s funny how Toronto is a leftist shithole but ethnics are still hated there. It really says a lot about the hypocrisy of libtards.
While I was in Toronto,
white foids gave me dirty stares. Little did they know I was drinking alcohol with PremiER Doug Ford and several Red Pill ministers such as Sam Oosterhoff, a very active anti-abortion leadER, Vic Fedeli who would rathER rope than show respect to that man-hating "carpet munching feminist cunt" Kathleen Wynee and others who were bordER line cuck, but weren't fag loving soys like Turdeau.

The conservative westerners probably have more respect for a westernized, assimilated ethnic than liberals do ironically enough.
-Respect
-Ethnic
Pick one
Us ethnics can never expiernce true respect, no matter what we accomplish or how much we inovate or excel, the recognition for our action will never equate to respect. Only the white man can ever truely be respected.

I actually agree with this tbh.

Just turn your dick inside out so you'll seem less threatening to cucks and foids bro

I somewhat thugmaxxed in Toronto when I used to live there. You have to show a tough face there as an ethnic or else you get disrespect from everyone who isn't your race.

Indians and Chinese most guilty of racism

Toronto is bad, I wonder what Tel Aviv is like, though at least I'll never have to set foot there.
dt1dsh7ratt21.png
Tbh tel aviv seems much nicer cuz unlike Toronto there are no White gentile Chads, only subhuman ethnics like jews(arab, black. Asian, curry and Sephardi), halfbreedjews(ashkenazi ) and arabs(Palestinians) and very few gentile chads

inb4 tel aviv bad

Unlike Toronto, one can find shelter in arab areas orr hasidic areas tbh

Tbh tel aviv seems much nicer cuz unlike Toronto there are no White gentile Chads, only subhuman ethnics like jews(arab, black. Asian, curry and Sephardi), halfbreedjews(ashkenazi ) and arabs(Palestinians) and very few gentile chads
Not many Chads in Toronto either, half the city is ethnic and the other half is mostly soy whites.

Not many Chads in Toronto either, half the city is ethnic and the other half is mostly soy whites.
But Toronto was originally white while Tel Aviv was originally ethnic, so supprt your fellow ethnicels tbh

Toronto is the worst if not one of the worst places on this earth

Toronto is the worst if not one of the worst places on this earth
Toronto= wealthy Canadian city, immigration, money laundering, real estate bubble = unlimited supply of wealthy Chads, Chaddams, Changs, Tyrones and Jews. A land-whale is inundated with thousands of messages from wealthy 6ft tall Chads every second of her life. If only ER could take hER existence away.