Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is really no reason for an incel to join the military and serve his country ever

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Imagine throwing your life away for a country full of people that literally threw YOU away. Imagine being on the front lines while women who don’t give two shits about you go about their day back in your home country. Imagine being willing to sacrifice your life for a country that has given nothing to motivate you and has laws in place that actively oppresses you. The only people that should willingly sign up are married men with wives and kids because they actually have something to fight for. So to anyone on this forum thinking of joining the military please don’t. Don’t give your country your effort and time when it won’t do the same for you

Never any reason to join the military unless you’re homeless. Imagine dying for a country that doesn’t give a fuck about you while your wife/girlfriend (if you have one) back home cucks you on rapid fire.

gigacucked to fight for a scoiety that hates you

I never understood why people join the military in the 1st place

When I tried joining it was never only because of nationalism, but just because I like war.

While you made your part of the social contract (joining the army in this example), society doesnt do it's part of the contract. JFL

You don't even have to be a incel to reach this conclusion, just being a man in a society that doesn't give a shit about you is enough to make any person with brains understand fighting for thier country is completely stupid.

Last edited:
I never understood why people join the military in the 1st place
For Americans especially military service creates a sense of pride and many families have long standing roots through it. If it’s a tradition that runs in the family it can be very easy to fall for the glamour and heroism they convey it to be. I was one of those little kids that spent his childhood running through the house with toy guns pretending I was a soldier and it was a life long dream of mine. I signed up and went to basic training for a little while but washed out because of my genes.

Mine is obligatory. :feelsrope: @loserkarthusplayer

Imagine throwing your life away for a country full of people that literally threw YOU away. Imagine being on the front lines while women who don’t give two shits about you go about their day back in your home country. Imagine being willing to sacrifice your life for a country that has given nothing to motivate you and has laws in place that actively oppresses you. The only people that should willingly sign up are married men with wives and kids because they actually have something to fight for. So to anyone on this forum thinking of joining the military please don’t. Don’t give your country your effort and time when it won’t do the same for you
What about learning combat skills for self defense? Go through basic and get training but don't renew your contract, so maybe you just serve a short term.

Or go through reserves: AFAIK they aren't expected to deploy overseas (though they can volunteer to) and are only obligated to serve in defensive positions in their homeland. You're still fucked if China/Russia invades but at least you don't have to go die in Palestine for Israel.

You don't even have to be a incel to reach this conclusion, just being a man in a society that doesn't give a shit about you is enough to make any person with brains understand fighting for thier country is completely stupid.
True but at least most men have wives or something to support them with the decision. An incel joining is just the epitome of stubbornness.
What about learning combat skills for self defense? Go through basic and get training but don't renew your contract, so maybe you just serve a short term.

Or go through reserves: AFAIK they aren't expected to deploy overseas (though they can volunteer to) and are only obligated to serve in defensive positions in their homeland. You're still fucked if China/Russia invades but at least you don't have to go die in Palestine for Israel.
The minimum term for most occupations in the u.s military is 4 years. 4 years doesn’t sound like a lot but if you’re a young guy that’s a good portion of your youth

For Americans especially military service creates a sense of pride and many families have long standing roots through it. If it’s a tradition that runs in the family it can be very easy to fall for the glamour and heroism they convey it to be. I was one of those little kids that spent his childhood running through the house with toy guns pretending I was a soldier and it was a life long dream of mine. I signed up and went to basic training for a little while but washed out because of my genes.
Interesting

circumference of pluto's orbit around sun iq

Been there, done that before fully embracing the :blackpill:

Alreasy hated by everyone in your country . No reason to go kill for sex havers and chads to be hated bi foreign incels and their families.

im joining the military?

i think its a good way
to get a head start in life Tbh

they teach you allo and pay you good money.

ontop of that free college and health/dental insurance

Plus your more liekly to get a job just buy checking the box that said's "vert"

Joined military. It was cucked tbh.