Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is some truth to the eye color pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
So ive been using contact lenses for a few years now. Thought id get a set of colored lenses (Sterling grey) just to see if that would make a difference. Went to a massage parlor today wearing the grey ones and foid instantly noted my eye color/complimented me on the same. Now obviously iam not going to keep using these lenses since i dont want to fraud my looks, but this confirms to me what i suspected. Eye color (green/grey/blue) boosts your SMV quite a bit, even if curry.

PS : Not a brag, if anything iam venting about the fact that i dont have blue/grey/green eyes.

ethnic+colored eyes is a huge halo .

I got blue eyes

It could be that colored eyes are quite common in white countries and hence lose their appeal.

Colored eyes should be the most basic looks feature. Of course it helps more than having common black eyes. Minorities with colored eyes get huge halo because of it (Jeremy Meeks). With that being said though my blue eyes won’t make up for much and certainly won’t make up for my height or anything.

I got light-green eyes and I am still here jfl I already wear contacts because of my shit eye sight,
I wouldn't mind trading it for another feature

yup just another brutal Racepill. us Ethnics all have the same shit colored eyes.

Everything matters

Yes I am jealous of any eyes that aren’t brown. Coloured eyes are a huge halo. There is nothing special when looking into brown eyes. Especially mine, so brown they look dull and bleak.

Coloured eyes almost have a sense of magic to them

Yes I am jealous of any eyes that aren’t brown. Coloured eyes are a huge halo. There is nothing special when looking into brown eyes. Especially mine, so brown they look dull and bleak.

Coloured eyes almost have a sense of magic to them
legit, I hate having black hole eyes, so unaesthetic and boring

legit, I hate having black hole eyes, so unaesthetic and boring
Yes thats what I mean. I would be fine with this brown
E7E1614F 0880 40E6 8E6F 794E2032B469

but mine are more like this
Jane-Elliott.jpg

The eye color pill is very real

Asian girls love blue eyes, its like its in their genes to just fall on their knees and suck you off once you look at them with your light eyes

Eye color doesn't matter. I always said only ethnics care about eye color. And you've just proven me right.

@tehgymcel420
eye color pill in this common phrase:
"You're so full of shit that your eyes are brown."

How do normies not see the negative association with brown eye color in that phrase :feelskek:

wearing the grey ones and foid instantly noted my eye color/complimented me on the same.
I literally have blue eyes and no one has ever complimented me on them.
Mogged again on chads.co :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

though it was probably contrast halo because you're curry.

same my eyes are like the black kids. it's just sad
it never began, I’ve heard subliminals change your eye color though so there’s hope.

cant tell if its cope or real but ppl have seen results so y not try

I literally have blue eyes and no one has ever complimented me on them.
Mogged again on chads.co :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

though it was probably contrast halo because you're curry.
I dont know, foid was SEA. Noodle foids love colored eyes.

Blue
Use to get compliments about them when I was a child. Not so much anymore. Eye color wont make up for other features.

i have blue eyes does this make me chad now.