Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is someone for everyone...

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
I keep hearing the same thing over and over again. Over 10 years later still alone....

I think there is 2d gf waiting for us after death for all the suffering we had here

But did you Low inhibmaxx bucko

I always keep hearing a slightly different version, "there's a time for everything", which is the same thing. Our best years are fading away but they can't admit that probably our moment will never come.

You can get a single mother landwhale if you try hard enough..

Fuck this gay earth.

I always keep hearing a slightly different version, "there's a time for everything", which is the same thing. Our best years are fading away but they can't admit that probably our moment will never come.
I heard that too sometimes, do they mean that we are not ready or mature enough? And if so why 14 yo hoes are?

it´s true, but only if you are a woman.

I heard that too sometimes, do they mean that we are not ready or mature enough? And if so why 14 yo hoes are?

That's a good stock answer I could give when I'm told that. It's bullshit, this whole thing resembles gambling and gambling more to recover the losses. I guess it's a way of theirs to keep us calm, because they wouldn't know what to say otherwise.

it´s true, but only if you are a woman.

Yup. Game over for men who have even one flaw.

I've seen a burn victim with a chadlite. Not even a normie but a chadlite.

All these sayings made up by people's grandmas aren't true tbh

JFL I remember reading a thread on some girl forum made by some guy in which he talked about his situation being a 39 yo KHHV. He literally got advices to "go out more", "get a haircut", "take a shower" etc. But even more hilarious was when they were saying how he's "still young" and has "plenty of time left" lol.

Bro you just have to wait until women hit 30 and they mature and realize that it’s not all about looks!

Translation: just wait till she’s used up and past her prime and can’t get hot tall guy dick anymore because the hot tall guys have young toilets to fuck. She will confuse this for “maturing” and “realizing that looks don’t matter” because she can’t cope with her plummeted SMV

Just be alone while they drink tall hot guy cum for 15 years bro! Then you can turn them into the mother of your kids!

JFL I remember reading a thread on some girl forum made by some guy in which he talked about his situation being a 39 yo KHHV. He literally got advices to "go out more", "get a haircut", "take a shower" etc. But even more hilarious was when they were saying how he's "still young" and has "plenty of time left" lol.

Lol, typical blue pill advices. Those ''advices'' sounds like a meme to me. How can someone give such dumb advices? I even once read: ''Move to another appartement brah!'', ''just change your location brah.'' - Like changing the location is for free... Mostly those advices came from females. So typical. They really do not have the ability to think.

Lol, typical blue pill advices. Those ''advices'' sounds like a meme to me. How can someone give such dumb advices? I even once read: ''Move to another appartement brah!'', ''just change your location brah.'' - Like changing the location is for free... Mostly those advices came from females. So typical. They really do not have the ability to think.
Congrats on 1488th post bro.

Just get your 72 virgins in heaven or be reincarnated as chad theory.

It's all BS cope spewed from a normie's mouth who is delusional enough to think it's helping any of us.

there is someone for everyone,yes. these are our looksmatches.

But all of them want chad only

Just wait till you are 70 years old

nothing but a load of bullshit

One of the biggest copes to ever be coped into existence.

“Cheer up kiddo! Getting a girlfriend isn’t that hard, there’s someone for everyone! Have you just tried asking her out? A firm handshake and some charm is all you need.”
BE6439B5 AAB9 4F20 ABD3 B8513BB80D03

yeah i made a post about how life would be awsome if you are a hot women. then people went angry and said its gay
really? I think most people here agree that a foid has an easier life. I wouldn't want to be one though personally tbh
They are disgusting creatures that feed on attention.

I keep hearing the same thing over and over again. Over 10 years later still alone....

It is just factually false. For females between 18 and 50 there are much more men competing for them. Simply because all men want young women. No man wants a woman above 50 so all the men are going for this age group. So there are always MILLIONs of men without a woman simply because there are way too many men competing for those women.

There’s a 2D waifu for everyone.

You can get a single mother landwhale if you try hard enough..

Fuck this gay earth.
Even that is highly unlikely tbh. Add "2/10" before "landwhale" and "of four" after "single mom" and we're talking.