Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

there is something terribly wrong with the average human male

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
A month ago before the pp183 virus closed everything I was walking around campus and noticed that 90% of males gave off no masculine presence at all despite being grown up, their facial structure are like a childs. Their spine and reproductive organs may have grown into a masculine form, but they still retain their child skulls. They are not intimidating at all, your brain only registers males as sexual rivals when you see chadlites and chads, mostly due to their distinct skull shape

its like our puberty was incomplete, androgens are supposed to interact with your skull to give your jaw and brow ridge a masculine structure. You only see this to a noticeable extent in chadlites, or in to a extreme extent in true genetic chads.

I think we need to start treating males with hgh and testosterone during early puberty to trigger any remotely noticeable masculine skull growth, the average male is not developing normally. This will likely trigger balding in many males, but that is an issue for later.

There is no way this is normal

this is what happens when society worships the female :feelsugh:

My life would be so much better if my bluepilled parents gave me hgh and didnt end up a manlet

Can confirm. I started balding as early as 11 years old. It's only gotten worse since then.

No, not at all. However no one is talking about it, nor will they ever talk about it.
Nature is very gay and cruel. I find it very weird that a mutation causing follicle destruction developed that ONLY AFFECTS THE HAIR ON OUR BODY THAT MATTERS

WE DONT EVEN LOSE HAIR ON THE SIDE AND BACK OF OUR SCALP, ONLY ON THE TOP

I think it's because non chad men in today's society aren't really allowed to grow up. Especially sexually since most normies seem to lose their virginity in their late 20s.

I think it's because non chad men in today's society aren't really allowed to grow up. Especially sexually since most normies seem to lose their virginity in their late 20s.

There is some clinical evidence that a lot of modern foods are testosterone suppressant.

There is some clinical evidence that a lot of modern foods are testosterone suppressant.

I was thinking this as well, I'd need to go over a bunch of common food ingredients and examine their molecular structures

Once my finals are over I'll check this out and run some chemistry and statistics

Being high-T means I still have a massive head of hair despite my stress. But it comes with it's negatives. Being high-T means you'll more likely to be competitive and wind up in hostile encounters. In addition your sex drive will be high and you can't stop thinking about women. So for me I always need to beat off. But I look like a harmless overgrown teen in the face still.

But yes hormone treatment at a young age isn't a bad thing. We'll he pumping out Giga-Chads and Giga-Staceys en masse.
I was thinking this as well, I'd need to go over a bunch of common food ingredients and examine their molecular structures

Once my finals are over I'll check this out and run some chemistry and statistics

Such as BPAs in plastics containing psuedo-esteogen for example.

There are a lot of soyboy looking guys at college campuses

These men have developed normally, but society has built up an alpha male image that does not correspond to what most men actually look like. Chad features are masculine, but they do not need to be present in the extreme way that modern ideals show they should be for you to have a normal male appearance.

Being high-T means I still have a massive head of hair despite my stress. But it comes with it's negatives. Being high-T means you'll more likely to be competitive and wind up in hostile encounters. In addition your sex drive will be high and you can't stop thinking about women. So for me I always need to beat off. But I look like a harmless overgrown teen in the face still.

But yes hormone treatment at a young age isn't a bad thing. We'll he pumping out Giga-Chads and Giga-Staceys en masse.

Such as BPAs in plastics containing psuedo-esteogen for example.
Your sex drive and aggression are only partly related to testosterone. Your brain chemistry is likely wired in a way to produce these tendencies

The only way you can prove you are high T is through a blood test. Also if you were high T, you most likely wouldn't be posting here

Your sex drive and aggression are only partly related to testosterone. Your brain chemistry is likely wired in a way to produce these tendencies

The only way you can prove you are high T is through a blood test. Also if you were high T, you most likely wouldn't be posting here

True, guess I'm average. I have a small frame and a high pitched voice.

I think we need to start treating males with hgh and testosterone during early puberty to trigger any remotely noticeable masculine skull growth, the average male is not developing normally. This will likely trigger balding in many males, but that is an issue for later.
hormone therapy is for trannies only! No therapy for you toxic inkwells!

True, guess I'm average. I have a small frame and a high pitched voice.
Wait a second, you are a quadroon as well? What are your features? Our kind is very variable in this regard. I am pale and straight blond haired, but my lips and nose are negroid shaped. I wish I had white facial features instead.

Wait a second, you are a quadroon as well? What are your features? Our kind is very variable in this regard. I am pale and straight blond haired, but my lips and nose are negroid shaped. I wish I had white facial features instead.

There's plenty of mulattocels but another quadroon? Unusual indeed. I have a tall skull, skin that turns pink to react to a lack of heat but really that's about it. I still have typical black features. Most thinks I'm an albino but only because normies don't pick up on things such as skull shape.

It's due to food,water and being sedentary.I guess that is what (((they))) wanted-a weak,emotional "male" who can easily be controlled.

Pls upload to here and tag.

Not only are the men getting more feminine the women are getting more butch. People claim this effect is more noticeable in certain geographic areas like the west coast of the United States.

I'm 5'6 with 4 inch dick and youngish face. I am 20 but constantly get called "buddy" and told that it's "too late for me to be out" when it is at night lol. Never began if you don't even look like an adult

T levels are so low for the average man in today’s age. So many college age men are complete soyboys.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back