Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is such a thing as lack of intelligent effort

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Hear me out. A few years ago, when i used to gymcel, i was really into building a nice body. There was a trainer in the gym who was around 5 9, had massive shoulders and arms. But his chest looked like that of a skinny fat guy. On first glance, i assumed that he had horrible chest genetics. Of course it must be his genetic rights? How else did he know how to build massive shoulders/biceps and has a shitty chest?

Well turns out he didnt have such bad chest genetics after all. I saw him hitting chest one day and this guy had horrible form (i could see his shoulders were doing most of the lifting), didnt have full range of motion and was lifting weights he clearly couldnt handle. And he clearly believed it was his genetics that kept him from developing a great looking chest. I, having just begun, had a much better chest than this guy simply because i knew to retract shoulders, focus on the muscles during the lift and use weights that i could control.

While your looks are for the most part out of your control, there are great many things which are in your control to some extent (like making good money and affording great copes).

That is true. Falling into pessimism, defeatism and learned helplessness won't improve our lives at all. Gotta make money and work hard to build a comfy little life for yourself.

Just wish I had the energy to take my own advice instead of just rotting.

Keep larping chad

390CCE32 585A 4F6D BFF7 9A41769D2625

maybe i can be tall as you with effort

Hear me out. A few years ago, when i used to gymcel, i was really into building a nice body. There was a trainer in the gym who was around 5 9, had massive shoulders and arms. But his chest looked like that of a skinny fat guy. On first glance, i assumed that he had horrible chest genetics. Of course it must be his genetic rights? How else did he know how to build massive shoulders/biceps and has a shitty chest?

Well turns out he didnt have such bad chest genetics after all. I saw him hitting chest one day and this guy had horrible form (i could see his shoulders were doing most of the lifting), didnt have full range of motion and was lifting weights he clearly couldnt handle. And he clearly believed it was his genetics that kept him from developing a great looking chest. I, having just begun, had a much better chest than this guy simply because i knew to retract shoulders, focus on the muscles during the lift and use weights that i could control.

While your looks are for the most part out of your control, there are great many things which are in your control to some extent (like making good money and affording great copes).

judging off the pics Diocel spread around you need to go back to the gym

I don't gymcel anymore.

lol I actually have the same problem. I only started gymcelling properly around a week ago and I can't seem to be able to activate my chest during workouts. When I bench press I try to stick my chest out as much as possible, but I can barely feel pain in my pecs at all. Mostly just my shoulders and arms.
I have terrible chest genetics also. I'm a little skinnyfat right now but I literally have a-cup tits.
Do you think I could develop an alright chest in 6 - 7 months?

That is true. Falling into pessimism, defeatism and learned helplessness won't improve our lives at all. Gotta make money and work hard to build a comfy little life for yourself.

Just wish I had the energy to take my own advice instead of just rotting.

My chest muscles were usually sore afterwards so I definitely hit them, shit just kept growing outwards instead of inwards.

very true. the hopes of mass murder are great cope

go back to the gym, bro
I hated going to the gym.
lol I actually have the same problem. I only started gymcelling properly around a week ago and I can't seem to be able to activate my chest during workouts. When I bench press I try to stick my chest out as much as possible, but I can barely feel pain in my pecs at all. Mostly just my shoulders and arms.
I have terrible chest genetics also. I'm a little skinnyfat right now but I literally have a-cup tits.
Do you think I could develop an alright chest in 6 - 7 months?
I was the same way. Was hitting chest for many months and no results. Thought i had shit genetics but then changed my approach.

1. I reduced the weight and focused on form. I chose dumbbells since stabilization works the pecs a bit more. Also, the final movement of bringing the dbs together at the top is additional activation. Tucking in my elbows (rather than flaring them out) also helped.
2 Started doing slow negatives (4-5 seconds)
3.Gradually increased the weights and no of sets.
4. Focused on incline to isolate pecs and reduce load on shoulders. Decline should do the same.

When i did this approach, within a couple of months, i got decent pecs.

Last edited:
No gym for my face though

I hated going to the gym.

I was the same way. Was hitting chest for many months and no results. Thought i had shit genetics but then changed my approach.

1. I reduced the weight and focused on form. I chose dumbbells since stabilization works the pecs a bit more. Also, the final movement of bringing the dbs together at the top is additional activation. Tucking in my elbows (rather than flaring them out) also helped.
2 Started doing slow negatives (4-5 seconds)
3.Gradually increased the weights and no of sets.
4. Focused on incline to isolate pecs and reduce load on shoulders. Decline should do the same.

When i did this approach, within a couple of months, i got decent pecs.
Why did u stop gymcelling

why are you doing this to yourself. Black pill please.

OP is 6'4 with good hair

I don't gymcel anymore.
Same I used to, but gave up — the amount of consistent effort in diet and exercise to see the real gains that women demand (so, think male model chiseled) is basically a full time job.

Meanwhile all women have to do is not be fat/not eat so much — the standards are so much higher for men and frankly getting a chance at sex is just not worth killing myself spending all my free time working out.

I need to gymmaxxx myself but I don’t know where to start jfl