Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy There is too many guests here, some cucktube must have made a video about us again

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-

Something happened :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:, dont know what or who but normies are planning something, I can smell the bluepillers copers lurking here.

Well you people are already here so go checkout the scientific blackpills facts session of the forum, don't believe on what the media say, don't be a cuck of thought.

Free yourself normies copers.

i guess it is because the failed ER

Good thread bro
Thanks broh, this normies can at least educate themselves a little, not just come to see the "freaks" or the next "terrorists" or whatever bullshit the media is spreading now.

Thanks broh, this normies can at least educate themselves a little, not just come to see the "freaks" or the next "terrorists" or whatever bullshit the media is spreading now.
If they are not willingly deluding themselves to get into a position to mock us while retaining moral high ground, they will inevitably see we are right after reading into the blackpill enough.

we are a bunch of clowns for failed normies amusement

Thanks to Joker we are becoming mainstream and cool. Get your dick ready because we are all about to ascend. :cool:

Link? I want to be on the video

Thanks to Joker we are becoming mainstream and cool. Get your dick ready because we are all about to ascend. :cool:
Will FEMA camps have prostitutes for the inmates like Buchenwald did?

tbh, this site should only show the blackpill section, wiki, and rules. Everything else should be hidden so that normtard faggots cant make videos on us
Cope

i suppose its related to the coach that stopped someone from doing something in the usa
Ah okay that is actual? Couldn't find it on the news. Its the incels fault of course

Well that was a fast one.

The cucksigma seems to be targeting me for some reason, I think this post of mine hit too close to home.

Bruh when are mods going to hide the forum section? Only make rules, blackpill, and wiki visible
Yeah I agree, this might be better for us I would feel way better sharing my thoughts knowing those cucks can't come here to distort my words.

I'm probably in the FBI watch list because of the lies of the media.

Yeah I agree, this might be better for us I would feel way better sharing my thoughts knowing those cucks can't come here to distort my words.

I'm probably in the FBI watch list because of the lies of the media.
Yeah mods need to change this. Truecels will register anyways.

All "guests" need to see is the blackpill, wiki, and rules. Thats it.

sigma is a failed normie whos life revolves around us, which is more pathetic than all of us put together. he needs more help than us.
He is an odd fellow that one, never really understand why he care so much about us, especially as a brazilian, the amount of incels here is large but the amount of blackpilled ones? Is really low, most of them are wagecucking thinking they will have a better luck if they moneymaxx to be a betabuxx.

He is an odd fellow that one, never really understand why he care so much about us, especially as a brazilian, the amount of incels here is large but the amount of blackpilled ones? Is really low, most of them are wagecucking thinking they will have a better luck if they moneymaxx to be a betabuxx.
brazil is a shithole. he should be worried about some armed robber mugging him and quite possibly killing him than depressed ugly virgins online.

brazil is a shithole. he should be worried about some armed robber mugging him than depressed ugly virgins online.
Agree, we have far worse problems than inceldom here.

Watch out, IT and normies might start false flagging and reporting it the FBI so they can seize this domain.
Mods should make this forum private if that happens

Watch out, IT and normies might start false flagging and reporting it the FBI so they can seize this domain.
isnt the domain in a foreign country

1k is pretty standard tbh

isnt the domain in a foreign country
doesn't Incels.co use xenforo they might try to take that down by threatening xenforo and it will be like 8chan

are you Brazilian as well?
Yes, but I live in the south part of Brazil, we are still a shit hole but not as much as the north part of the country.

Yes, but I live in the south part of Brazil, we are still a shit hole but not as much as the north part of the country.
yeah cause the south is mostly inhibited by Europeans, while the north is mostly mulatto and niggers?

Attn: Lurkers

Just read with an open mind as hard as it may be.

Process what you've read logically and then...

Welcome Home!

Cliffs: Blackpilling

yeah cause the south is mostly inhibited by Europeans, while the north is mostly mulatto and niggers?
YEah, but it wasn't really fault of the black people, the old governments fucked them really bad and the white people of Europe was receive with open arms here.

Yeah mods need to change this. Truecels will register anyways.

All "guests" need to see is the blackpill, wiki, and rules. Thats it.
Fully agreed. Otherwise, it feels like we're in a zoo, on the wrong side of the glass.

Agree. Fourm, media, and chat section are the first things that should be hidden from guests

YEah, but it wasn't really fault of the black people, the old governments fucked them really bad and the white people of Europe was receive with open arms here.
ok fair enough, it really plays a role with the type of environment you grow up with. for example most people in the ghetto turn into low inhib crime ridden thugs. if the roles were reversed and say they were in a good community and had more support they may of ended up with a better future.

ok fair enough, it really plays a role with the type of environment you grow up with. for example most people in the ghetto turn into low inhib crime ridden thugs. if the roles were reversed and say they were in a good community and had more support they may of ended up with a better future.
They definitely would, here in Brazil is normal for a white guy to marry a black women their mulatto kids when they grow in the right community grow up to be normal citizens, but it all depends on the economical situation of the family, if they are poor he is fucked. There are a lot of mulatto doctors, lawyers, engineers here.

Cucksigma seems to have liked this thread, searching every comment to post on cucktears, if you are still around here you fucking cuck, go suck your trany GF dick you fat fuck piece of shit, "How he knows I'm fat?", cause you are a rotten rat asshole who do nothing but stalking incels forum, get a life you putrid shit, must be really amazing to know the people you make fun as losers have more of a life than you.

And no, I'm not a separatist, you greasy fuck, and I'm not racist for saying the south is less of a shithole than the north of our country, it's a fact, it's not black people fault the way they were treated back at those times.

Almost everyone that lurks is blackpilled. Prove me wrong.