Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy There needs to be a clear rule against copy-pasted threads.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Last year in October I made the following thread in a fit from seeing a bunch of stuff on the forum that really pissed me off so I had a little fit while creating that thread.

Anyway, half a year later and I see people reposting my thread as their own.
@FastBananaCEO posted the thread about three times, I believe that got him banned so that's great and all.
Though account @unsettling 's copy-pasted thread is still up.

I think copy-pasting should be very much against the rules so that this never happens again, to any thread. If you make a thread it should be unique content. The same content and same message, no problem, but literal plagiarizing is nonsense.

Edit: Here is another copy-pasted thread that someone copied from me

A567799D 3D1D 4AF7 898F 86BCF2CF99AF

I was SO tempted to copy and paste your thread and remake it just to piss you off but I am at 60% warning atm

I was SO tempted to copy and paste your thread and remake it just to piss you off but I am at 60% warning atm
which one lol

Should be in meta feedback or merged with a thread there tbh OP.

@JohnDcel @Personalityinkwell Listened to it for a few seconds, so you can do the same
@JohnWickCel @Animecel2D made it to 10k posts you can do the same

@Animecel2D get fucked lmao

Copypasta high iq

Copyrighted threads when? We can't let ppl steal intellectual property!

Laugh4

There needs to be a clear rule against copy-pasted threads.
Jump to newIgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="Personalityinkwell"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/23/23682.jpg?1585529915[/IMG]
Personalityinkwell
I'm an incel, an involuntary celebrity
-

Today at 10:40 AM
Last year in October I made the following thread in a fit from seeing a bunch of stuff on the forum that really pissed me off so I had a little fit while creating that thread.
Completely done with this shit forum full of LARPers and /pol/tard users | Incels.co - Involuntary Celibate
This forum is the biggest joke on this earth, an even greater one that Reddit banning all incel subreddits. This forum is indeed what IncelTears makes it out to be. The forum is full of 30+ pedophiles who talk about 'prime jbs', they call themselves 'trans-agers'. Just fucking LOL. Just be a 36...
incels.co
incels.co
Anyway, half a year later and I see people reposting my thread as their own.
@FastBananaCEO posted the thread about three times, I believe that got him banned so that's great and all.
Though account @unsettling 's copy-pasted thread is still up.

I think copy-pasting should be very much against the rules so that this never happens again, to any thread. If you make a thread it should be unique content. The same content and same message, no problem, but literal plagiarizing is nonsense.

Edit: Here is another copy-pasted thread that someone copied from me
[Chink] You are not a truecel if women haven't tried to kill you. | Incels.co - Involuntary Celibate
It must have been 5 times by now. 5 different times a whore has tried to kill me. 1. Whore releasing her massive dog on me as to harm me and my little dog. Brutal dogpill. 2. A couple dozen girls ganging up on me who tried to brutally harm me. I received a huge scar. 3. A niece of mine beat me...
incels.co
incels.co

I dont like your avi :feelsYall:

Status
Not open for further replies.