Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There really is a big difference in reaction between jokes/ memes made between normies and incels

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Whenever i see on facebook, reddit, etc of a meme that is actually misogynistic or sexist towards women, its ok because on facebook the guy is attractive , and its ok certain subreddits on reddit because " its just humor bro".

But then when an ugly guy/ incel posts something similar he is met with insults and mocking just like on inceltears. It happens on facebook too.

Stop with the double standard normies. You are either ok with sexist/.misogynistic memes or u arent.

Or is it just because you hate ugly males who are forever alone, they are not allowed to joke around??? hMM That might be it.

Someone should hire a chad as the incel spokesperson. It will improve their view of incels.

Someone should hire a chad as the incel spokesperson. It will improve their view of incels.
I'll send a memo to Incelcorp marketing!

(Don't worry, you'll get all the credit; )

Whenever i see on facebook, reddit, etc of a meme that is actually misogynistic or sexist towards women, its ok because on facebook the guy is attractive , and its ok certain subreddits on reddit because " its just humor bro".

But then when an ugly guy/ incel posts something similar he is met with insults and mocking just like on inceltears. It happens on facebook too.

Stop with the double standard normies. You are either ok with sexist/.misogynistic memes or u arent.

Or is it just because you hate ugly males who are forever alone, they are not allowed to joke around??? hMM That might be it.

If you have subhuman genes you will always be seen as the bad guy, regardless of what you say. People can sense it even if they don’t know what you look like. Being subhuman = evil and there’s no way around it. God is either malevolent or not real.

Halo effect is undeniable even online.

Even on this website ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back