Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There´s a blond slut that usually goes to my gym at the same time I do

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
How can I fuck her?
I know its impossible but what should I do to be able to talk to her or something? She is good looking but I didnt really see her face because im not a creep, from what I saw her face was decent, she doesnt have much of an ass and she dresses like a slut in the gym. She also does those ass exercise all the whores do. I want to fuck her

if youre not white, its a no go tbh

Wink at her and see where it takes you.

take a shower man
and be confident

Just be confident, bro.

I know its impossible but what should I do to be able to talk to her or something? She is good looking but I didnt really see her face because im not a creep, from what I saw her face was decent, she doesnt have much of an ass and she dresses like a slut in the gym. She also does those ass exercise all the whores do.

You can also go to her and change the weights of her machine or barbell.

Im white, my face is legit 1/10 do I have a chance?

Just walk backwards to her and talk while standing backwards so she doesn't see your face. Make sure you flex your muscles 24/7 to compensate for the lack of face. Maybe u can fool her. Alternatively, draw a cartoon face on the back of your skull, that will work too.

Make up a plausible-sounding story that gives you an excuse to talk to her. For example, you could say you lost something like your glasses (it doesn't matter if you actually wear glasses or not) and ask her if she saw them. Even if this does not lead to conversation, you are now no longer complete strangers seeing as you talked to her once and you can then try saying hi to her every now and then.

I think Ill find a way to talk to her, at least i will probably make her feel akward wich is still lifefuel

You can't. That's the problem.

How can I fuck her?
Because im not a creep
she dresses like a slut.
I want to fuck her
Just rape her man, simple as that
Wait for her to leave and then jump her, ram your cock inside of her and then nut inside so she has to abort or carry an incel baby

You are a creep or you wouldn't ask here for advice lol, you know you'll only get things like my posts as a solution

If you get caught you can use the slut dressing as an excuse

Just rape her
Yeah it's illegal but if you mean it you'll make it lol

Just rape her man, simple as that
Wait for her to leave and then jump her, ram your cock inside of her and then nut inside so she has to abort or carry an incel baby

You are a creep or you wouldn't ask here for advice lol, you know you'll only get things like my posts as a solution

If you get caught you can use the slut dressing as an excuse

Just rape her
Yeah it's illegal but if you mean it you'll make it lol
I dont want to rape her I want her to be my girlfriend

are you sub 5? if yes nothing you can do except eye-rape her and Jack off to her, Fanatasizing about her leading you to the gym restrooms for a quick dirty pounding, and eventually unloading on her hot sweaty face. Fuck.

Because thats what that slut deserves. But not from a subhuman.

OP you are 2/10 its over she can get high tier normies and chadlites why would she waste her time on you? only chance i see of you getting her pussy is buying it and thats if she is poor.

I dont want to rape her I want her to be my girlfriend
You didn't say that
Well if that's the case, just rope
There is no way in hell that she will fall in love with you, if she looks good she can easily get Chad's and chadlites
You're going to be a betabux in 10-15 years at best

Just lift her. Tomorrow I will be at the gym, I will do it once again but this time inside of a gym.
Have you actually done it tho? What happened after you did?

I just saw your avatar pic and remembered Rasputin was a chad, he could get girls just looking at them.

Stacy will probably be disgusted by your presence, your life is over.

Op it’s worth a try tbh, were all rotting and the chance is she will say no but if you don’t even try that doesn’t make u any less incel

Tell her you have a chad friend who would like to meet her. Say he's at home and offer to give her a ride there. When you arrive, she'll realize it was a lie and then you can just fuck her and tell her that there was no Chad to begin with.

Unironically, what the hell thinks she'd go for you, over the 10s or 100s of other guys she sees at your gym, that absolutely mog you in multiple different areas?

Think logically for a moment, and learn to know when its over.

Unironically, what the hell thinks she'd go for you, over the 10s or 100s of other guys she sees at your gym, that absolutely mog you in multiple different areas?

Bingo

Exactly, too many delusional people around

She will probably reject you, but you should still try if rejections don't take a toll on you. Memes aside, you're not going to lose your gym membership.
But yeah, the gym isn't the best place tbh, Gigachads everywhere.

Have you actually done it tho? What happened after you did?

Yes, one time. I just lifted her from behind. I holded her like a typical bright. She was a bit confused and said: ''What are you doing?'' I jsut replied with, I just wanted to lift you. She also was very light.
Afterwards I put her down and nothing really happened afterwards.

Yep.

Really, what are you going to accomplish by approaching her? If you hope to make her feel uncomfortable, then go for it. Otherwise it will be a massive humilation on your part followed by loss of gym membership, arrest, beatdown, and forced prison anal (hint: you're not giving it.) Best stick to sniffing the exercise equipment after she's used it and savour that smell for your later wanking session.

How can I fuck her?
I know its impossible but what should I do to be able to talk to her or something? She is good looking but I didnt really see her face because im not a creep, from what I saw her face was decent, she doesnt have much of an ass and she dresses like a slut in the gym. She also does those ass exercise all the whores do. I want to fuck her
Just bow down and ask her to marry you .

Approach her but also be careful she doesn’t count the approach as harassment because many females count even just saying hi as harassment in this doomed society.

Make up a plausible-sounding story that gives you an excuse to talk to her. For example, you could say you lost something like your glasses (it doesn't matter if you actually wear glasses or not) and ask her if she saw them. Even if this does not lead to conversation, you are now no longer complete strangers seeing as you talked to her once and you can then try saying hi to her every now and then.

Just make sure the weights you're lifting are impressive and grunt really loudly, without a doubt works all the time for the other coping gymcels I see, definitely. :feelskek:

Don't even bother (if you didn't approach already).
I havent approached her (high inhib), I havent gone to the gym in a while so I havent had the chance, I'll go in June and July when I have vacations, lets hope she still there. But she will probably be traveling with Chad

Save the game. Rape her. Then load the game. Easy.

i don't understand why you would ask for dating advice on an incel forum.

TBH. Approaching in a privately owned place has the risk of getting you banned if she complains about you.
Will the Stacy whore get banned if she is fucking a dog or a baby boy in the gym? Double standards!

Jfl this thread got posted on cucktears, but they casually forgot to put 99% of the comments that don't say anything about rape or the part where I say I don't want to rape

How can I fuck her?
Judging from your mental state no you aren't going to fuck her. You sound alot like I did 4-5 years ago actually caring and thinking about how 2s and probably suffer from social anxiety.