Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There should be a reliable way to tell whether a foid is a whore

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
It is very important to come up with a test to determine a foid's body count. There should be labs where a guy can take a swab of her gf's vagina and the tests will measure all the distinct male DNAs present in it. After that he'll be give an estimate of her least to highest possible body count. I'm afraid they'll also find traces of dog sperm in it.

No man wants to get in a relationship with a whore just to get cucked by dogs and Chads. If soyciety allows it, I think it will become far more popular than 23andMe.

if she breathes

I'm not sure what difference that would make to an incel.
Normies and Chads don't seem to care much.

I've seen many reddit posts where the guy breaks up with the foid after finding out her body count. I think most men do care.

OP is coping hard by thinking that women with low body count are fuck him.

I've seen many reddit posts where the guy breaks up with the foid after finding out her body count. I think most men do care.

This. Men care a lot, they are just coping and lowering the bar required for a woman to not be a whore. 70 years ago a non virgin was a whore, then someone who had sex with more than 3 men and now the number is around 5-20 depending on the country.

if she breathes
Fpbpvsop

It is very important to come up with a test to determine a foid's body count. There should be labs where a guy can take a swab of her gf's vagina and the tests will measure all the distinct male DNAs present in it. After that he'll be give an estimate of her least to highest possible body count. I'm afraid they'll also find traces of dog sperm in it.

No man wants to get in a relationship with a whore just to get cucked by dogs and Chads. If soyciety allows it, I think it will become far more popular than 23andMe.
There is, it’s called AWALT

OP is coping hard by thinking that women with low body count are fuck him.
I never said women with low body count will fuck me. No woman will ever do so.
I am thinking about the all the normies and betas who get cucked by a foid's previous partners. Foids always lie about their body count to lure these men in. This has to stop.

I never said women with low body count will fuck me. No woman will ever do so.
I am thinking about the all the normies and betas who get cucked by a foid's previous partners. Foids always lie about their body count to lure these men in. This has to stop.

Why do you care? Let the cucks get cucked. That's what they deserve.

DNA doesn't last forever so I doubt any of that would be reliable.

Whores already live on tutorial mode and these men make their lives much more easier. I hate that part.

It might case a slight inconvenience, but plenty of cucks will still RESPECC MUH LADIES

DNA doesn't last forever so I doubt any of that would be reliable.
It apparently does last for a very long time. Read about microchimerism.
This is from incelwiki -
" If microchimerism transferred through the emission of semen, thereby resulting in telegony was proven to exist in humans, it would demonstrate that there are very tangible and lasting consequences to unrestricted female promiscuity. Some women however, see the concept of telegony as arousing and amusing - it would mean that their prior desirable sexual partners have potentially left a permanent impression upon them and their offspring. Men would also potentially become jealous at the likelihood of being 'micro-cucked' by their wives or girlfriend's prior sexual partners. ":

It apparently does last for a very long time. Read about microchimerism.
This is from incelwiki -
" If microchimerism transferred through the emission of semen, thereby resulting in telegony was proven to exist in humans, it would demonstrate that there are very tangible and lasting consequences to unrestricted female promiscuity. Some women however, see the concept of telegony as arousing and amusing - it would mean that their prior desirable sexual partners have potentially left a permanent impression upon them and their offspring. Men would also potentially become jealous at the likelihood of being 'micro-cucked' by their wives or girlfriend's prior sexual partners. ":

There's no proof Microchimerism exists. They literally tested flies. I wish idiots would stop bringing this crap up.

Multiply by 3 for women and divide by 3 for men to get the correct number for a persons body count

There's no proof Microchimerism exists. They literally tested flies. I wish idiots would stop bringing this crap up.
You are the only idiot who refuses to believe it. There are evidences that prove it. Go read the Evidence section in Microchimerism on IncelWiki.
Multiply by 3 for women and divide by 3 for men to get the correct number for a persons body count
gigabased.

Nah, the romans and greeks even knew about microchimerism. They considered roman women that had been with barbarians (I think it was barbarians, point was it was some out group) irreparably damaged.

Until the modern era, any unwed woman above the age of about 22 was considered a whore. And after the age of about 35 they would graduate to "spinster". Somewhere along the line slut-shaming went away and feminists made being a whore popular and celebrated.

all foids are whores
cucked title tbh for trying to say there is a pure women

Imagine if humanity invented some sort of device to be able to accurately depict if a woman's had sex AND with who and how many partners she's had. The feminists would BOIL out of their minds, they would go fucking insane, this would kill so many "happy marriages" where the cuck has no idea :feelsEhh:
all foids are whores
cucked title tbh for trying to say there is a pure women
BASED