Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion There should be a tv show where plastic surgeons turn incels into chads

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
MV5BMmYwODE1OWQtZjRkMC00ZmM1LWIwYWItOWE2ZjcxNjRjNTI4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODg3NDc1OTE@._V1_.jpg

The only plastic surgery related show I know of is "botched", but that's show is about the surgeons fixing bad plastic surgery, and it's usually them helping females that have made themselves look gross with massive fake boobs/lips.
This would be a massive success. Just imagine the show.
Incel type guys go into the office and discuss what changes they want to make to their appearance. The surgeons then conduct the surgery and we see the before and after images of the incel, and after when he becomes a chad.
Then the ending of each episode will have the incel describing how his life has changed after the surgery. Maybe he started slaying, or people treated him better, or he managed to get a promotion at work.

I would be willing to participate tbh

lol at going on a tv show identified as an incel. gg.

Wouldnt matter if you ended up as a chad by the end, foids would be jumping over each other to get to you even if you started as a nazi who murdered children and ate kittens

What I mean by incels is ugly guys, obviously your not gonna go up there and say "I'm an incel and I need plastic surgery", you will say "I have a severely recessive jawline and need surgery"

Noone wants to see incels becoming chads. The sheer thought of us escaping our fate disgusts holes to the the core.

I would be willing to participate tbh
same but plastic surgery can't save me, a 5'6 manlet with autism and a 4 inch dick

I would want to be on this show asap

I doubt people want to see us escaping. People want to look down on us; if we could change our looks it would become a matter of "well your looks are just fake, mine are naturally beautiful."

There should be