Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There should be mandatory execution for white guys who get noodle whores pregnant

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I hate these guys who make it their mission to have a "family" with an asian woman, meaning raise a couple of elliot rodgers.

What is the point? To spend all your time and energy creating people who fucking hate you? Or maybe increase the overall suffering in the world by having an eternally tormented virgin manlet son?

There's absolutely nothing good that comes from this. But I guess these men are either ultra low IQ or delusional.

If they woul at least stay in those countries their sons would be chads.

more er's are good for us

Death to all that race mix

I think they are doing them a favor and improving their genes

it's over for @itsOVER

I hate these guys who make it their mission to have a "family" with an asian woman, meaning raise a couple of elliot rodgers.

What is the point? To spend all your time and energy creating people who fucking hate you? Or maybe increase the overall suffering in the world by having an eternally tormented virgin manlet son?

There's absolutely nothing good that comes from this. But I guess these men are either ultra low IQ or delusional.
I think their urge to start a family and loneliness supersedes these points.

They both should be executed

it's dumb and one of the clearest signs of hypergamy and corresponding male desperation

can't wait for asians to become too expensive, at that point the latest in-thing for balding white guys will be to show off with their somali pygmy brides that can't speak english

it's over for @itsOVER
Last seen Yesterday at 1:47 AM

any white man who is willing to impregnate a noodlewhore is beyond cucked

100%. Being white and upswing away your genetic value like that is retarded. You’re supposed to give your sons the tools of success/happiness which are race, height, looks, and IQ. I think whites really can’t even begin to think further into the future for cases like this. “What does it matter what race our son is if me and lingling love eachother. Love is all that matter. Race can be overcome. Society should change. We will still love our son. Race isn’t a disadvantage, etc, etc, etc”

I will try and get as many noodles preggo as possible for you when I seamaxx

Asians are fetishized so hard. Even asians hate it

There should be mandatory execution for parents in general, bringing more life here is the worst thing anyone could do

There is nothing more evil and degenerate in this world than a white cuck marrying and impregnating some noodlewhore.

A nigger doing the same with white foid comes close.

more er's are good for us
Massive fucking Cope

It makes things worse for overall subpar men and makes every foid more desperate for 7+/10 men.
I will try and get as many noodles preggo as possible for you when I seamaxx

Just so long as they stay where they belong:feelsautistic::feelsokman:
I think they are doing them a favor and improving their genes

Doing a favor for a subhuman race??

JustDegradeYourBloodline Theory

Last edited:
I know one. Hes ugly and so is his noodle whore wife. Shes also very short. He's like 6'6" but i don't think thars enough to salvage it. The future kid will go er for sure

can't wait for asians to become too expensive, at that point the latest in-thing for balding white guys will be to show off with their somali pygmy brides that can't speak english

it's coming and the virtue signalling will be massive

"look how much of a GOOD PERSON i am for having a BLACK WIFE"