Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There should be optional free euthanasia for virgins in their late 20s or older

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
They missed out in their youth having sex and now they have to lose it when their body rots and their testosterone is gone and everyone their age is old and ugly and has wrinkles. Late 20s will only have a year or two to do it which isn’t enough. Yeah they could have sex with a woman in their 20s but in your 30s and older you will be lynched if you date a woman in her 20s because “muh pedophilia”.

and everyone their age has settled down, so they can’t have one night stands anymore or go to clubs or bars. So they can’t have a normal body count.

and to force these people to suffer like this more is inhumane. They should be given the option to either cope or have free optional euthanasia. I’d pick the latter

everyone should have the option of opting out of this rotten world

There is it's just not advertised.
I guess if someone really wanted to they could, but it can be messy or ineffective
would be nice for the gov to provide a peaceful clean option

On
Xide
Carb
Mono

I guess if someone really wanted to they could, but it can be messy or ineffective
would be nice for the gov to provide a peaceful clean option
When the gov offers you anything it's always the messy option.

Agreed, or you should be able to at least pay to be euthanized.

I was just thinking about this earlier today..

eutHAnasia is a Cucked move in Mo​

coMing from a 26 KHHV.

That causes suffocation tho doesn’t it? Helium or nitrogen are much better (for filling up balloons)
I heard it's just you slowly pass out as you yourself not realizing you're suffocating as you lose consciousness as the oxygen in your body depletes.

Removed as I'm not giving FBIcels fuel what I was typing here. I'm not that stupid.

I heard it's just you slowly pass out as you yourself not realizing you're suffocating as you lose consciousness as the oxygen in your body depletes.

Removed as I'm not giving FBIcels fuel what I was typing here. I'm not that stupid.
A guy from my HS committed suicide by carbon monoxide

They missed out in their youth having sex and now they have to lose it when their body rots and their testosterone is gone and everyone their age is old and ugly and has wrinkles. Late 20s will only have a year or two to do it which isn’t enough. Yeah they could have sex with a woman in their 20s but in your 30s and older you will be lynched if you date a woman in her 20s because “muh pedophilia”.

and everyone their age has settled down, so they can’t have one night stands anymore or go to clubs or bars. So they can’t have a normal body count.

and to force these people to suffer like this more is inhumane. They should be given the option to either cope or have free optional euthanasia. I’d pick the latter
What dimension do you live in bro. People here date younger women all the time (North America) and no one gives af (except reddit trolls, not real life).

Also, welcome back brocel.

What dimension do you live in bro. People here date younger women all the time (North America) and no one gives af (except reddit trolls, not real life).

Also, welcome back brocel.
Jfl if you think there isn’t any stigma irl

annihilate your brainstem with a high explosive with shrapnel in the form of shotgun shells stuck in the soft putty of the nitroglycerin. eliminates possibility of pain as you die, easily the best way to do it sans being a fetus in a Nagasaki bitch and being right under the bomb as it detonates. lmk if you want more info on how to do it

@Total Imbecile

everyone should have the option of opting out of this rotten world
This.
Women can get free abortions, why can't we get free painless death?

would if you were dutch

Jfl if you think there isn’t any stigma irl
Bro, the only stigma I've seen is from butthurt post-wall women from reddit and other sites for failed normies and leftists.

Bro, the only stigma I've seen is from butthurt post-wall women from reddit and other sites for failed normies and leftists.
And guess what? Irl I always see people complain about age gaps. Why would so many tweets, youtube comments, reddit threads, forum threads in general etc complain about age gaps if it doesn’t exist IRL. Even irl people condemned age diffs of only like 3 years

And guess what? Irl I always see people complain about age gaps. Why would so many tweets, youtube comments, reddit threads, forum threads in general etc complain about age gaps if it doesn’t exist IRL. Even irl people condemned age diffs of only like 3 years
Where is this complaining happening irl? Most marriages I've had to attend irl had the man be like 3-4 years older on average
the complaining is just old whores who are mad men in their 30s dont want them

Where is this complaining happening irl? Most marriages I've had to attend irl had the man be like 3-4 years older on average
the complaining is just old whores who are mad men in their 30s dont want them
Those marriages were probably late 20s

I swear I am 23 if I date someone who is 18 or even 19 i will be judged. I swear. Go out there and interview people they’ll tell you

There is. Swiss organization "Dignitas" offers euthanasia services even for foreigners. All you need is roughly 10K Euros and you can be put to death. I'm saving up money as we speak.

There is. Swiss organization "Dignitas" offers euthanasia services even for foreigners. All you need is roughly 10K Euros and you can be put to death. I'm saving up money as we speak.
Just rob a bank theory

I swear I am 23 if I date someone who is 18 or even 19 i will be judged. I swear. Go out there and interview people they’ll tell you
You are the same age as me.
I know a dude dating a 19 year old and he's 24, and no one says shit.
The only one talking shit about his relationship was his ex but she never mentioned his new gf's age.

I'll go ask some friends and ask them if it's normal ages to date and give you the results.

You are the same age as me.
I know a dude dating a 19 year old and he's 24, and no one says shit.
The only one talking shit about his relationship was his ex but she never mentioned his new gf's age.

I'll go ask some friends and ask them if it's normal ages to date and give you the results.
Anecdotal fallacy

It's only for those with terminal illnesses being ugly is not enough and if they reject your application, you won't get any refund

It's only for those with terminal illnesses being ugly is not enough and if they reject your application, you won't get any refund
Ragefuel

You won’t. Nobody will care if she is over 18. The only ones who whine about it are cucks from reddit or triggered feminists. Nothing will happen

You won’t. Nobody will care if she is over 18. The only ones who whine about it are cucks from reddit or triggered feminists. Nothing will happen
Believe me irl people are just as picky. Age gap couples always talk about it

Trains provide a free, fail-safe form of euthanasia.

You are also spreading anecdotes.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/z85du/age_limits_am_i_a_creeper_im_23_shes_18/

These are also reddit anecdotes, but most people don't give af even on reddit.

That’s a 5 year age diff and he said he was judged. I’m relying on dozens of dozens of anecdotes I’ve seen, that I’ve seen irl and online. If people online judge age gaps, so do people irl. Especially when it’s MSINSTREAM to do so online. Everywhere I go online, everywhere... I see people judging them and age gap couples mentioning how irl they’re judged. Look up age gap stigma for proof.

also he received downvotes

They need us as slaves, wage slaves running the economy for the upper echlon.

That’s a 5 year age diff and he said he was judged. I’m relying on dozens of dozens of anecdotes I’ve seen, that I’ve seen irl and online. If people online judge age gaps, so do people irl. Especially when it’s MSINSTREAM to do so online. Everywhere I go online, everywhere... I see people judging them and age gap couples mentioning how irl they’re judged. Look up age gap stigma for proof.

also he received downvotes
Did you look at the comments? most people said age gap is okay.

Also, it's mainstream to give death threats on the internet as well, doesn't mean it's normal in real life.
Where are you going online that shits on 23 year olds dating 18 year olds? Sounds like you are hanging out in areas where butthurt 30 year old women are crying about men wanting younger women.
Let me guess the comments are condemning him
no, almost universal support