Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There should be optional free euthanasia for virgins in their late 20s or older

But there is optional free euthanasia, it's called roping. I wouldn't advice you do it mind particularly not over women. Talk about having the last laugh.

Did you look at the comments? most people said age gap is okay.

Also, it's mainstream to give death threats on the internet as well, doesn't mean it's normal in real life.
Where are you going online that shits on 23 year olds dating 18 year olds? Sounds like you are hanging out in areas where butthurt 30 year old women are crying about men wanting younger women.

no, almost universal support
Go on any forum about age gaps and they’ll show disapproval

and no most women who whine about age gaps I’ve seen are in their early 20s I never saw 30 year olds complain, just women in their early 20s

and believe me, age gaps are stigmatized. I always see age gaps couple describe backlash they receive from family and friends, not just online but offline. Look up age gap stigma on google

Should be mandatory tbh

I could never KMS, at least not rn, maybe in my late 20s once Im sure 100% Ive missed out on everything good in life

If youre a virgin at 22 you should be picked up by SWAT and gassed

Should be mandatory tbh

I could never KMS, at least not rn, maybe in my late 20s once Im sure 100% Ive missed out on everything good in life

:feelsokman:
But there is optional free euthanasia, it's called roping. I wouldn't advice you do it mind particularly not over women. Talk about having the last laugh.
That's painful and may fail (imagine shitting in bed for decades and the only thing you can only control are your eye muscles (remember that news article)) assisted suicide would be much better

Facts, I need to get tf out of this world

Should be mandatory tbh

I wish I could be euthanized already. I’m 23. I need to lose my virginity and have at least 5 sex partners

The moment you legally become an adult (18) you should have the option to kill yourself for whatever reasons you choose (since you ARE an adult and can make your own choices).

I think after submitting your "assisted suicide request", there should pass another 6 months before the process starts (in case anything changes in your life by then). Then you're off to go and die.

They missed out in their youth having sex and now they have to lose it when their body rots and their testosterone is gone and everyone their age is old and ugly and has wrinkles. Late 20s will only have a year or two to do it which isn’t enough. Yeah they could have sex with a woman in their 20s but in your 30s and older you will be lynched if you date a woman in her 20s because “muh pedophilia”.

and everyone their age has settled down, so they can’t have one night stands anymore or go to clubs or bars. So they can’t have a normal body count.

and to force these people to suffer like this more is inhumane. They should be given the option to either cope or have free optional euthanasia. I’d pick the latter
There's still too much religious influence to allow for euthanasia centers.

Wont happen unfortunately for quite some time. Too many incels have jobs, the system wouldn’t want to lose out on that money. Only way for euthanasia to be provided is if enough incel jobs become automated.

Last edited:
Go on any forum about age gaps and they’ll show disapproval

and no most women who whine about age gaps I’ve seen are in their early 20s I never saw 30 year olds complain, just women in their early 20s

and believe me, age gaps are stigmatized. I always see age gaps couple describe backlash they receive from family and friends, not just online but offline. Look up age gap stigma on google
agree to disagree. I just showed you what reddit thought.
Also, it is definately not the majority.

There could be an official organization for late-20s virgins to meet each other. If a girl was a virgin in her late 20s, she would probably be really kind, smart, and high-inhib.

I’ve seen it everywhere. You probably just don’t pay attention
Only place I ever seen it is in feminist places filled with old roasties that can't compete with the newer models

4vg2pk

Only place I ever seen it is in feminist places filled with old roasties that can't compete with the newer models
Nope. Most of the time I see early 20s foids complaining. Look up age gap stigma. So many articles and papers about how they’re judged

@Words2_live_bye

Nope. Most of the time I see early 20s foids complaining. Look up age gap stigma. So many articles and papers about how they’re judged
that's because you're on reddit and other shit hole sites.
I know there is an age gap stigma, but that's like a someone in their 40s getting with 20 year olds.

Stigma is also stronger against older women dating younger males.
Obviously this doesn't apply when it's a minor, cause then there's no problem with women do it, but males get the death sentence.

Last edited:
that's because you're on reddit and other shit hole sites.
I know there is an age gap stigma, but that's like a someone in their 40s getting with 20 year olds.

Stigma is also stronger against older women dating younger males.
Obviously this doesn't apply when it's a minor, cause then there's no problem with women do it, but males get the death sentence.
That paper was 2001. Nowadays being a cougar isn’t nearly as stigmatized anymore. Hell, that sample must’ve included older adults who lived back when age gaps were more tolerated.

believe me, trust me, I swear that age differences like 18 and 25 ARE stigmatized. I have seen MANY MANY MANY people say they’ve been ridiculed in real life for an age difference like that. Many times. I’ve met people irl myself who condemn those kind of age differences. Its stigmatized. Go ask anyone irl anyone and I know you’ll get responses like “18 and 25 is bad” or “20 and 25 is bad”. If it wasn’t stigmatized irl it wouldn’t appear on mainstream social media websites like twitter, Facebook etc.

The way i'm going, i'll be checking out of this world on a high...

There's no chance of me ascending at my age, the older you get the less likely it will happen. Not that it would've happened in the past anyway but still, with youth there's still a little glimmer of hope, however misguided it may be.

The way i'm going, i'll be checking out of this world on a high...

There's no chance of me ascending at my age, the older you get the less likely it will happen. Not that it would've happened in the past anyway but still, with youth there's still a little glimmer of hope, however misguided it may be.
i'm 23. at my age it's now or never. if you're in your 30s, its over.

and when i try to ascend after quarantine, i'm horrified to tell a woman i'm a virgin. because many women won't date one

When the rope breaks
The desire will fall
And down will go expectations
Anger and all...
I plan on roping with a gun

When the trigger breaks
The primer will fail
And down will go mood
And crappy future will lengthen
Suicide by cop

Keyword: optional

Suicide by cop
Cops are notoriously bad shots.

Best bet is to rob a bank - in mimecraft - and seem "distracted," so they will be more inclined to aim better. Give them a chance to build up their numbers against you.

Cops are notoriously bad shots.

Best bet is to rob a bank - in mimecraft - and seem "distracted," so they will be more inclined to aim better. Give them a chance to build up their numbers against you.
What about stealing the cops gun sneakily?