Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There was a now deleted comment on this article which was brutal.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
This guy said that the last point was a lie because of his own experience where he was bullied throughout middle and high school by this one guy which messed with him mentally. He ended up working at a repair shop when his bully came in driving a really fancy car which I forget the name of, a attractive blonde girl was with him and he paid for it with a stack of cash. The bully recognized him and said something like "I knew you would end up working at a crappy place like this" and the commenter was holding a box cutter and said he was so angry over how good the life of his bully was he said thought about cutting the bully's throat with the cutter.

i was bullied, can relate to what he said in 100%

I still harbor immense anger over being bullied.

I think all my bullies have good lives except two of them

when his bully came in driving a really fancy car

Fucking brutal...

The bully recognized him and said something like "I knew you would end up working at a crappy place like this" and the commenter was holding a box cutter and said he was so angry over how good the life of his bully was he said thought about cutting the bully's throat with the cutter.

He should have killed him or at least beat him up to some degree. Seriously, we are men. Enough is enough and eventually we have to fight back regardless of the consequences.

wow.. that is fucking brutal. surprised he didn't slit that fuckers throat open

Idk what my bullies are doing,they were normies so i hope they get cucked or rope idc
Fucking brutal...

He should have killed him or at least beat him up to some degree. Seriously, we are men. Enough is enough and eventually we have to fight back regardless of the consequences.
Low T if he didn't do anything

This guy said that the last point was a lie because of his own experience where he was bullied throughout middle and high school by this one guy which messed with him mentally. He ended up working at a repair shop when his bully came in driving a really fancy car which I forget the name of, a attractive blonde girl was with him and he paid for it with a stack of cash. The bully recognized him and said something like "I knew you would end up working at a crappy place like this" and the commenter was holding a box cutter and said he was so angry over how good the life of his bully was he said thought about cutting the bully's throat with the cutter.

Damn wish I could've seen the comment before it was deleted. There's like a thousand comments on that article.

The only reason my bullies are doing poorly is because I went to a ghetto tier school. A lot of those people were doomed from the start. Which sorta doomed me to some extent.

A lot of my friends who went to good schools says that their bullies are doing well for themselves.

I quick slash to the femoral artery could be negligent manslaughter. Instead of just murder if you said, "I only wanted to stab his dick!" That way it seems like an horrible accident.

Risking a face slash might have worked if he cut the lips like a joker smile. ("i thought it was a wrench!") Ruin his Chadness...

Just saying. There are legal nuances to self defense (or assault) that should be considered long before any such events happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back