Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There was (is) a hidden village in Brazil near Rio de Janeiro where 300 women were looking for men to get married in 2014.

Call @blobcel he’s crying

They are trying to lure men to steal their organs.

Dark triad chad only

Never heard of it before. After they got inundated with interested men, sub4 incels are already out of the picture of course. Who am I fooling, they probably already were previously.

They would reject me

Ooooh be careful your thread might get banned for cherry picking jfl

Ooooh be careful your thread might get banned for cherry picking jfl
I am not showing that they married ugly low value men who approached them .
Of course those women would have married only chads as they got inundated with with lots of offers .

I am not showing that they married ugly low value men who approached them .
Of course those women would have married only chads as they got inundated with with lots of offers .
Ino m8 I'm just taking the piss, my thread got banned for something just as trivial lol

Never heard of it before. After they got inundated with interested men, sub4 incels are already out of the picture of course. Who am I fooling, they probably already were previously.
Im pretty sure them eliminating sub5males is what made them a "hidden" village in the first place :feelskek: all their men ditched them as soon as they realized their simping was going nowhere.

Im pretty sure them eliminating sub5males is what made them a "hidden" village in the first place :feelskek: all their men ditched them as soon as they realized their simping was going nowhere.
Plus government provided them with internet , so they would have got as much options as any other women .

Mysterious town of 300 Brazilian women looking for chad
Better headline

ok so how do I find similar villages that haven't been PRed to shit?
Meanwhile, the few men lucky enough to live here know their place – which includes making themselves scarce during the week and returning only at weekends.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
It's a larp,their husbands/bfs work at the factories at the nearest city all week, come back on the weekends etc..

They are basically bored housewives looking for male orbiter slaves to help out with menial chores and Chads booties buddies.