Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There was only 1 moment in my life where i could've had a sexual experience with a girl but the consequences would've been catastrophic.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
I don't want to make this into a huge essay so i'll just keep it short.(mission failed lol but do read this till the end)

Basically 5 years ago i was on a trip in the countryside with my family and relatives, the girl who i could've had sexual experience is my cousin ( i know don't judge me) who was 12 at the time and i was 15, so we were staying at her Family's house me and my brother were sleeping in same room while she was sleeping in another room with her mother and my mom+sis+other female relatives. as fate would have it one night my brother fell asleep in her bed and so my mom and aunt didn't bother waking him up so she decided to sleep in my room, of course with us being cousins and all and with her basically being a kid (in my family's eyes) nobody thought it was inappropriate.

I'll be frank i was of the same opinion until she took of her pajamas.. anyways the first night it was spent normally and i didn't notice nor desire anything from her, the next night however.. i came in the room at night.. and saw how she was jumping up and down whilst inside her bed (she was basically humping the bed without making it seem like humping) i tried to tell her to knock it off because it was beginning to genuinely bother me at that point it became painfully clear to me that she was just for whatever reason aroused(as i later found out from her it was her hormonal cycle) at that point i started to fiend and told her some things i'd rather not say here.. soon after she stopped doing whatever she was doing and the room was dead silent. at one point i pretended to be sleeping as she was whispering to me.

The next morning i awoke to her getting up from bed and to my absolute amazement she was wearing nothing but a plain shirt and panties, that's when i saw how physically developed she was and from there is when i started to feel attraction to her.

After that throughout the whole time i was there i tried to somehow recreate that situation but soon enough it became evident to me that she was 0 sexually attracted to me and that my efforts were futile, all and all this experience made me realise how different my life would've been if i was better looking&taller and how low i fell because of Inceldom.

Man presses alert

Popped a semi ngl.

pics of cousin?

View attachment 342275

Popped a semi ngl.

pics of cousin?

LOL aren't you the same guy that said Incest posters need to be banned? :lul:

But anyways she's nothing special she just has a very nice body, for all intents and purposes i don't want put her picture on Incels.co of all places.

LOL aren't you the same guy that said Incest posters need to be banned
I'm not related to your cousin.... Nomsayin

But anyways she's nothing special she just has a very nice body, for all intents and purposes i don't want put her picture on Incels.co of all places.
Help a fellowcel out. Set us up on a date.

I haven't seen her for 10 months man i don't think i can help you.
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

If you ever meet up with her, Remember that Hate_my_life will go out on a date with her if she's single.

I don't want to make this into a huge essay so i'll just keep it short.(mission failed lol but do read this till the end)

Basically 5 years ago i was on a trip in the countryside with my family and relatives, the girl who i could've had sexual experience is my cousin ( i know don't judge me) who was 12 at the time and i was 15, so we were staying at her Family's house me and my brother were sleeping in same room while she was sleeping in another room with her mother and my mom+sis+other female relatives. as fate would have it one night my brother fell asleep in her bed and so my mom and aunt didn't bother waking him up so she decided to sleep in my room, of course with us being cousins and all and with her basically being a kid (in my family's eyes) nobody thought it was inappropriate.

I'll be frank i was of the same opinion until she took of her pajamas.. anyways the first night it was spent normally and i didn't notice nor desire anything from her, the next night however.. i came in the room at night.. and saw how she was jumping up and down whilst inside her bed (she was basically humping the bed without making it seem like humping) i tried to tell her to knock it off because it was beginning to genuinely bother me at that point it became painfully clear to me that she was just for whatever reason aroused(as i later found out from her it was her hormonal cycle) at that point i started to fiend and told her some things i'd rather not say here.. soon after she stopped doing whatever she was doing and the room was dead silent. at one point i pretended to be sleeping as she was whispering to me.

The next morning i awoke to her getting up from bed and to my absolute amazement she was wearing nothing but a plain shirt and panties, that's when i saw how physically developed she was and from there is when i started to feel attraction to her.

After that throughout the whole time i was there i tried to somehow recreate that situation but soon enough it became evident to me that she was 0 sexually attracted to me and that my efforts were futile, all and all this experience made me realise how different my life would've been if i was better looking&taller and how low i fell because of Inceldom.
Introduce me to her brocel

At least you've seen much more than most of us ever will.
The only time it happened to me was when I was invited with friends to go near the river and enjoy some swimming with them.
There was this girl already there, Angie, she was insanely attractive and this time, she was wearing a bikini. That's the most beautiful thing I ever saw.

But Angie wasn't attracted by me at all and she never will. She found a Chad boyfriend and made a girl with him. They separated and one day, the guy had taken hallucinogenic mushrooms, and he was upset by 2 teenagers neighbors making too much noise (they were dancing). He took a knife and hit one of the teenagers 14 times. Then he let the dead teen on the ground and just came back to his appartment. He was caught by the police, declared mad, sent to psychiatric unit forever.

Angie should have chose another guy to make child with.

Bluepillers: 54
They are here.

(Incels: 3, Bluepillers: 20)
LMAOOOO

intense fapfuel :forcedsmile:

you poor sap, shoulda tapped that prime loli cunny :feelsohh:

intense fapfuel :forcedsmile:

you poor sap, shoulda tapped that prime loli cunny :feelsohh:

I wouldn't have tapped shit.

Most likely she would've screamed and my life would be over right then and there.

The only time it happened to me was when I was invited with friends to go near the river and enjoy some swimming with them.
There was this girl already there, Angie, she was insanely attractive and this time, she was wearing a bikini. That's the most beautiful thing I ever saw.

But Angie wasn't attracted by me at all and she never will. She found a Chad boyfriend and made a girl with him. They separated and one day, the guy had taken hallucinogenic mushrooms, and he was upset by 2 teenagers neighbors making too much noise (they were dancing). He took a knife and hit one of the teenagers 14 times. Then he let the dead teen on the ground and just came back to his appartment. He was caught by the police, declared mad, sent to psychiatric unit forever.

Criminal men always get pussy

Fucking your cousin is far less degenerate than racemixing. In fact your cousin is not that close of a blood relative to really make it sick. It's not a good idea to breed her but to train her and warm her up for a good man isn't that bad.

Fucking your cousin is far less degenerate than racemixing. In fact your cousin is not that close of a blood relative to really make it sick. It's not a good idea to breed her but to train her and warm her up for a good man isn't that bad.

Chad only boyo.

totally brutal

to my absolute amazement she was wearing nothing but a plain shirt and panties, that's when i saw how physically developed she was and from there is when i started to feel attraction to her.

Do you still get tried as a juvenile if you rape at 15?

Cucked shit

Criminal men always get pussy

In jail, probably. But not in psychiatry when they are in a cage, with no limit of time before being released. In jail you have rights, you can call, have mail. Not at this stage in psychiatry.

A psychiatrist needs to sign a document for this guy to go outside, and no man in the world will ever take the risk to kill his own whole career just to please a killer in a cage.

People think it's a shame that killers sometimes aren't judged because declared mad. But forced psychiatry is much worse than jail. There's no end, and if the psychiatrist doesn't like you, he will let you rot for 40 years in your cage, with so much medicine that you won't even remember your name.

Criminal men often get pussy because they are released and have huge self-confidence plus a virile attitude. Foids love rebels. But this only applies to classical criminals.

Brutal stupiditypill

For youngcels and youngcel lurkers, do things while you can get away with it. If you are 15 you will be forgiven. Use the cards you have been given.

Btw did your cousin become mean with age? My cousin used to adore me when we were young but then she just decided to ghost me

I don't really know actually all of this happened just 5 years ago and we used to see each other quite frequently until last year.

She treats me as a relative that's all.

totally brutal

Meh getting rejected is worse.

At least with my cousin i'm not actually expecting anything but with any other girl it really hits worse.

Cucked shit

Haha yea i skimmed over that cuz i figured he tried to say something different and it came out weird.

Brutal stupiditypill

Brutal Incelpill.

For youngcels and youngcel lurkers, do things while you can get away with it. If you are 15 you will be forgiven. Use the cards you have been given.

Lmfao no man if you have nothing going for you physically and you try shit like this you're probably gonna end up in jail.

I don't know where you're from but here i would've literally been hung, no one will forgive you.

Exactly.

Lmfao no man if you have nothing going for you physically and you try shit like this you're probably gonna end up in jail.
Don't know about you, but around here that stays within family. Not to say you won't be treated like shit after.

Don't know about you, but around here that stays within family. Not to say you won't be treated like shit after.

Idk cultural differences then.

I wouldn't be alive afterwards so it is what it is.

based. criminal men allways gets the better pussies. i know like a dozen of cases like that. allways the best girls...
were are you from?

I don't know where you're from but here i would've literally been hung, no one will forgive you.
and were are you from?

Im qurious about this cultural diferences and why they do arise

Last edited: