Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel There will be a WW3 against China within the next 2 years

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
These fuckers should surely offer compensation, but guess what, they WON'T. The West is unbelievably cucked by China's ability to misinform, but more importantly PRODUCE CHEAP GOODS for them to buy.
This. Western countries are run by greedy pig bankers and psychopathic CEOs who want max profits and will kiss China's ass, now and forever.

I don't really care, but I do hope they decide to launch all the nukes

war is democracy accept it bigots

Based LMAO

Notice how no one else is offended, that's probably because its a fucking joke...

BTW Nice try editing your post after I've responded to make it seem like you're not as FULL OF SHIT.
I edited to add Information, if I can prove it in any way (if there is a history or smth) let me know.

Doomsday 2020
:dab:

Fuck this, how is that lifefuel? Only males are going to die. Males are losing it again, just like their rights and foreskin.

Fuck this, how is that lifefuel? Only males are going to die. Males are losing it again, just like their rights and foreskin.

If they use those atomic babies then not exclusively males are going to die, boyo :feelsthink:

just nuke humanity.

but seriously I doubt a war happen.

A normal Chinese person would have 10000 times more reasons to hate CPC than westerners. There are millions of them struggle for democracy and freedom, you can hardly see their speeches because this does not tie in the stereotypical image of China that the media wants to show you. Media needs conflicts, so they can thrive on people's fear and anger.

The image of China or Chinese you that you may perceive is exactly what Chinese communism party want to show you and want you to believe. Your hostility against China is what they need to provoke their laughable and deplorable "nationalism", and then make the civilized world an imaging enemy.

CPCs are a bunch of shameless butchers and marauders who have destroyed China, they would burn China to the ground to suit their own purpose, but all in the name of "China". Equalizing Chinese and CPC is as dumb as stereotyping all Americans as leftists.
hmm
havent i seen your avi before somewhere