Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There's a 99.9% chance this will happen if you somehow get a gf

Because at the end of the day, women are children. And no child, no matter how well-raised, if given the opportunity, will eat donuts for breakfast and pizza for dinner every single day. That’s how foids are with Chads

No

There's nothing to "Cope" with, damage to your organs and joints from being fat, long term permanent damage, is something that tends to happens to people who become fat and stay fat, typically later in life when they're done growing, and they stay that way for years. I was chubby as a kid and progressively got fatter throughout my Childhood from about the age of 7, by the time I decided to do something about it I hadn't been as bad as I was for that long, it was a progressive thing. I lost a little over 100 pounds, and i'll continue to lose another hundred and I might have minimal skin sag, but that's not as big of a factor for lookism as people think.

Giga Cope, especially at peak looksmaxx, if in the future I can pass off as a 7/10, as so many people seem to think I can if I lose weight, and why I keep getting called a "Fakecel", it isn't beyond the realm of reality that if that were to happen I would hypothetically be able to get a girl of above average genetics, especially in a rural part of the country, or if I JBWmaxxed in Japan.

The only one here who seems to coping is you, you have to lie to yourself that virgins don't exist and even if they do, you will ignore the statistics and data to fit your bluepilled narrative which you pretend is a blackpill, that innocent virgin women either don't exist, or are the same as the rest of the hypergamous whores you're surrounded by.

No, but i'm not allowed to elab.

Yes I am in A dating market, which happens to be one of the worst in America, and is not representative of every single one. There's a reason why most Incels come from High Population Leftist Areas that have been riddled with degeneracy, marxism, and hypergamy.

Because hypergamy isn't rampant everywhere, it might be in the future if nothing is done about it tho.

I'm 21 myself, and almost 22, i'm going to be oldcel to who? Is this is a reference to how long it'll take for me to lose weight? Even if it takes me at most somehow 3 years, i'll be 25 by then, how is that old?

Cope if you think they don't, but I wouldn't be going after anyone under the age of 25 if I became looksmaxxed and volcel anyways.

Maybe where I live now, or in the majority of modernized urban areas sure, good thing that's not where i'll be looking, and that's now where anyone should be looking.

I don't know, you tell me.

1. It's good that you resolved the fatcel issue to the degree you have and you need to stay on top of that. Then get whatever skin surgerys are required. Work the absolute shittiest job if you have to. Make no mistake, you have damaged your system and will fight a battle with weight for the rest of your life due to having those fat cels. You did damage to your system to some degree whether you like it or not. Most likely it hindered your growth and definitely fucked your hormones up somewhat.

2. You are underestimating the degeneracy of society today, even in rural parts of the country. These girls are all on social media and getting attention from a young age. Female nature is female nature. What rural parts of the country are you even talking about?

3. You absolutely cannot looksmax to 7/10, especially at 5'5. Not a hope. Losing weight will get harder and harder the more you lose weight too. The next 100 pounds will be tough.

4. Your only hope, and I mean only hope, is to accept you are subhuman to white women and attempts JBW in Asia itself. You need to choose a country NOW and start learning the language. You also need to start looking into what it would take to become an english teacher and try that, as you seem too low IQ to be a programmer (i know you mentioned programming in the interview). The fact that you have to accept that you are horseshit to white women and look at asian women should tell you all you need to know about yourself and your shit tier genetics. You will be looked down upon as a loser by white people who see you had to resort to going asian. Your child will hate it's mother, as you alluded to in the interview. You don't really give a fuck about that though, you just want to fulfill your own desires.

5. The fact that you're running hope about meeting some 25 year old virgin in america is beyond low IQ and deserves to be pinned to the top of the forum as confirmation of your subhuman intellect. All of this so called "evidence" you're clinging to for girls being virgins in studies comes from questionnaires that these girls filled out. Have you learned so little about women that i even need to continue this paragraph?

My main problem with you is your overinflated view of yourself (don't bullshit and say you haven't got an overinflated view of yourself). It irks me to see genetic shit not realizing it is genetic shit. Walking around at 200+ pounds at 5'5 and having the attitude you have is pretty remarkable.

You also are definitely low IQ but not low IQ enough to genuinely believe in religious which means you are faking it because you think it will help you get laid. This shows an odious character. You think you're smarter and better than posters here but you are completely unaware of how you come across.

1. It's good that you resolved the fatcel issue to the degree you have and you need to stay on top of that. Then get whatever skin surgerys are required. Work the absolute shittiest job if you have to. Make no mistake, you have damaged your system and will fight a battle with weight for the rest of your life due to having those fat cels. You did damage to your system to some degree whether you like it or not. Most likely it hindered your growth and definitely fucked your hormones up somewhat.
I think you're severely overestimating the damage done, but this isn't that major of a point so i'll go to the next one.
2. You are underestimating the degeneracy of society today, even in rural parts of the country. These girls are all on social media and getting attention from a young age. Female nature is female nature. What rural parts of the country are you even talking about?
Again I think you're overestimating it. When I travelled around Middle America when I was younger, one of the things that whitepilled me and gave me hope, and will always stick with me, was a town where I talked to a girl who was 18 (My age at the time), who was innocentmaxxed, she didn't use social media at all, and apparently that was common in this town among some girls her age. This town is actually one of the prospective locations I might consider moving to when I have enough money, won't give out of the name of it for security reasons, but I travelled to quite a lot of states, not on my own dime of course since i'm a jobless poorcel, but on my best friends, we travelled around the country a few years back.

Obviously not every rural area is the same, some are definitely worse than others, but NOWHERE was as bad as L.A. States and Areas i'd personally recommend would be, Montana, North and South Dakota, Wyoming, West Virginia, The West Side of Nebraska, The East Side of Idaho, some very select areas in The Bible Belt, avoid major cities, or anywhere even really close to one, the more rural, small population, and isolated the better.

I've never been to Alaska but I imagine it's probably pretty decent there aswell.
3. You absolutely cannot looksmax to 7/10, especially at 5'5. Not a hope. Losing weight will get harder and harder the more you lose weight too. The next 100 pounds will be tough.
Looks does not = Height, that doesn't mean someone who is an 8/10 who's 4'10 will do better than a 6.5/10 who's 6'4 of course, and what do you mean weight is harder the more you lose? Less calories go in + Burning of more and more calories should mean weight loss should be pretty consistent if not even faster.
4. Your only hope, and I mean only hope, is to accept you are subhuman to white women and attempts JBW in Asia itself. You need to choose a country NOW and start learning the language. You also need to start looking into what it would take to become an english teacher and try that, as you seem too low IQ to be a programmer (i know you mentioned programming in the interview). The fact that you have to accept that you are horseshit to white women and look at asian women should tell you all you need to know about yourself and your shit tier genetics. You will be looked down upon as a loser by white people who see you had to resort to going asian. Your child will hate it's mother, as you alluded to in the interview. You don't really give a fuck about that though, you just want to fulfill your own desires.
Well I am learning Japanese as a backup, but I definitely don't believe its my only hope, it's just a backup, but yeah I could become an English teacher in some rural town relatively easily. As for the IQ thing, cope, I was studying Evolutionary Biology and Psychology in University, which I got in on scholarships alone based on merit, considering how the school system is so anti male, and anti white, the entire system was rigged against me from the start, I could dickwave about my IQ results from the Stanford-Binet test that my highschool paid for when I was 16, but that'd be bragging. The only reason i'm not in University anymore is because they got me kicked out because of some spats with a professor. This, along with research, led me to realize Academia is corrupt, it's infiltrated, it's bullshit. The only way you can succeed, even if you're smart, is to be a Good Goy slave, shut up, and follow the narrative.

Programming was just a hobby for me, I never got into it that seriously, as I had more important priorities then, and now.

The reason why white women don't like their looksmatch anymore isn't because we have "shit tier genetics" it's because Marxism has devolved society to a primitive sexual market and brainwashed them. It's just one of the many layers of White Genocide.

In The Interview, I was very clear, there's a certain type of Asian woman, typically South East Asian, who tends to hate their own people and is only attracted to white men, when they have and portray this mindset blindly, especially when they have some boomer husband who only married them for sex, obviously this resonates negatively in their son. So lets say I have to last resort in Japan, well firstly i'm not gonna go after some Gaijin hunter who is only into me because i'm white, because of how I will hypothetically look, the exotic nature of me being white, looksmaxxed, able to speak Japanese, understand the culture, etc, i'll have an artificial boost in the sexual market in general, and Japanese women are of a much higher stock than South East Asian women, they make great mothers, very accepting of patriarchal standards, etc. I am very well aware of what makes Children suffer and how to prevent that.
5. The fact that you're running hope about meeting some 25 year old virgin in america is beyond low IQ and deserves to be pinned to the top of the forum as confirmation of your subhuman intellect. All of this so called "evidence" you're clinging to for girls being virgins in studies comes from questionnaires that these girls filled out. Have you learned so little about women that i even need to continue this paragraph?
The fact that you think every woman is degenerate and hypergamous is what's legitimately low IQ. Have you travelled around America like I have? You're an "oldcel" surely from your boomer ways you should have a lot more money than I do, i'm sure you can spend a few months to a year traveling around from state to state, city to city, town to town, it'll be a lot harder for you to deny reality when you it's blasting you right in the face, then again I guess denying reality is a common trait among Boomers. JFL.
Boomerdance

My main problem with you is your overinflated view of yourself (don't bullshit and say you haven't got an overinflated view of yourself). It irks me to see genetic shit not realizing it is genetic shit. Walking around at 200+ pounds at 5'5 and having the attitude you have is pretty remarkable.

You also are definitely low IQ but not low IQ enough to genuinely believe in religious which means you are faking it because you think it will help you get laid. This shows an odious character. You think you're smarter and better than posters here but you are completely unaware of how you come across.
And here we see the final boomer non argument screech. It's over.

Last edited:
I think you're severely overestimating the damage done, but this isn't that major of a point so i'll go to the next one.

Again I think you're overestimating it. When I travelled around Middle America when I was younger, one of the things that whitepilled me and gave me hope, and will always stick with me, was a town where I talked to a girl who was 18 (My age at the time), who was innocentmaxxed, she didn't use social media at all, and apparently that was common in this town among some girls her age. This town is actually one of the prospective locations I might consider moving to when I have enough money, won't give out of the name of it for security reasons, but I travelled to quite a lot of states, not on my own dime of course since i'm a jobless poorcel, but on my best friends, we travelled around the country a few years back.

Obviously not every rural area is the same, some are definitely worse than others, but NOWHERE was as bad as L.A. States and Areas i'd personally recommend would be, Montana, North and South Dakota, Wyoming, West Virginia, The West Side of Nebraska, The East Side of Idaho, some very select areas in The Bible Belt, avoid major cities, or anywhere even really close to one, the more rural, small population, and isolated the better.

I've never been to Alaska but I imagine it's probably pretty decent there aswell.

Looks does not = Height, that doesn't mean someone who is an 8/10 who's 4'10 will do better than a 6.5/10 who's 6'4 of course, and what do you mean weight is harder the more you lose? Less calories go in + Burning of more and more calories should mean weight loss should be pretty consistent if not even faster.

Well I am learning Japanese as a backup, but I definitely don't believe its my only hope, it's just a backup, but yeah I could become an English teacher in some rural town relatively easily. As for the IQ thing, cope, I was studying Evolutionary Biology and Psychology in University, which I got in on scholarships alone based on merit, considering how the school system is so anti male, and anti white, the entire system was rigged against me from the start, I could dickwave about my IQ results from the Stanford-Binet test that my highschool paid for when I was 16, but that'd be bragging. The only reason i'm not in University anymore is because they got me kicked out because of some spats with a professor. This, along with research, led me to realize Academia is corrupt, it's infiltrated, it's bullshit. The only way you can succeed, even if you're smart, is to be a Good Goy slave, shut up, and follow the narrative.

Programming was just a hobby for me, I never got into it that seriously, as I had more important priorities then, and now.

The reason why white women don't like their looksmatch anymore isn't because we have "shit tier genetics" it's because Marxism has devolved society to a primitive sexual market and brainwashed them. It's just one of the many layers of White Genocide.

In The Interview, I was very clear, there's a certain type of Asian woman, typically South East Asian, who tends to hate their own people and is only attracted to white men, when they have and portray this mindset blindly, especially when they have some boomer husband who only married them for sex, obviously this resonates negatively in their son. So lets say I have to last resort in Japan, well firstly i'm not gonna go after some Gaijin hunter who is only into me because i'm white, because of how I will hypothetically look, the exotic nature of me being white, looksmaxxed, able to speak Japanese, understand the culture, etc, i'll have an artificial boost in the sexual market in general, and Japanese women are of a much higher stock than South East Asian women, they make great mothers, very accepting of patriarchal standards, etc. I am very well aware of what makes Children suffer and how to prevent that.

The fact that you think every woman is degenerate and hypergamous is what's legitimately low IQ. Have you travelled around America like I have? You're an "oldcel" surely from your boomer ways you should have a lot more money than I do, i'm sure you can spend a few months to a year traveling around from state to state, city to city, town to town, it'll be a lot harder for you to deny reality when you it's blasting you right in the face, then again I guess denying reality is a common trait among Boomers. JFL.
View attachment 51467

And here we see the final boomer non argument screech. It's over.

Final comment

You are underestimating how much that 330 pound weight had physical effects and also you didn't get a job because nobody wants to hire a fat slob. Being a fat fuck shows you are lazy and quite frankly its disgusting. Even at your current weight people look at you and see a fat slob. Its a natural instinctive reaction. Being a fat fuck is a huge failo.

Sounds like you didn't have the IQ to remain in college and fought with lecturers probably over arbitrary aspie shit.

I agree on the sexual market stuff, I think its tremendous cope to be so confident you will ascend but you have a coping mindset. Since white women think you are disgusting and have better options you will a have to go Asian.

Final comment

You are underestimating how much that 330 pound weight had physical effects and also you didn't get a job because nobody wants to hire a fat slob. Being a fat fuck shows you are lazy and quite frankly its disgusting. Even at your current weight people look at you and see a fat slob. Its a natural instinctive reaction. Being a fat fuck is a huge failo.
Saw plenty of fat ethnics and fat women who had Jobs, cope. Where I live it's a race thing.
Sounds like you didn't have the IQ to remain in college and fought with lecturers probably over arbitrary aspie shit.
It wasn't arbitrary, they were constantly bringing Marxist and political bullshit into a science class, I made some friends who were in the fields aswell during this time, and I heard similar stories, you can't get grants or step out of line to fit certain narratives. The Scientific fields are corrupted as fuck. Maybe it wasn't the "smart" thing to do, to constantly BTFO the professor, but it was the right thing to do, than to be another Marxist cog in the system, and since I got in on scholarships, I didn't lose any money from being kicked out of Uni.
I agree on the sexual market stuff, I think its tremendous cope to be so confident you will ascend but you have a coping mindset. Since white women think you are disgusting and have better options you will a have to go Asian.
It's not that they have better options, they're brainwashed to THINK they have better options, Chad NEVER settles down with an ugly woman, because women have childlike minds, they think that because Chad and Chadlite are willing to pump and dump em, they can get a Chad/Chadlite to be committed to them, and what ends up happening they waste away until their 30s, when their minds are slightly more developed and less drugged out on estrogen and use their diminishing sexual value to find some cuck to betabuxx. Women are committing cultural evolutionary suicide by the choices they are making.

Saw plenty of fat ethnics and fat women who had Jobs, cope. Where I live it's a race thing.

It wasn't arbitrary, they were constantly bringing Marxist and political bullshit into a science class, I made some friends who were in the fields aswell during this time, and I heard similar stories, you can't get grants or step out of line to fit certain narratives. The Scientific fields are corrupted as fuck. Maybe it wasn't the "smart" thing to do, to constantly BTFO the professor, but it was the right thing to do, than to be another Marxist cog in the system, and since I got in on scholarships, I didn't lose any money from being kicked out of Uni.

It's not that they have better options, they're brainwashed to THINK they have better options, Chad NEVER settles down with an ugly woman, because women have childlike minds, they think that because Chad and Chadlite are willing to pump and dump em, they can get a Chad/Chadlite to be committed to them, and what ends up happening they waste away until their 30s, when their minds are slightly more developed and less drugged out on estrogen and use their diminishing sexual value to find some cuck to betabuxx. Women are committing cultural evolutionary suicide by the choices they are making.
You're 5"5 and an obese blob and you think you are going to get a young virgin girl in a rural American town. JFL!

yup
Just being ChadLITE isn't good enough for foids in 2018. Hypergamy is literally getting worse every single day I swear. I'm seeing more and more Chadlites get dumped, flaked on, and friendzoned lately.

You're 5"5 and an obese blob and you think you are going to get a young virgin girl in a rural American town. JFL!
When i've lost another hundred pounds, i'm looksmaxxed, and find a girl who is innocentmaxxed in a rural area, it's a much higher statistical probability than me being in L.A, with my current looks.

Only retard copers deny this.
I can imagine no more bitter a pill than the knowledge your father did nothing wrong, but your mother cheated on him anyway.

The mompill? Would that be the knowledge that the one woman the vast majority of men will ever love the most in their lives is no different from any other women?

If mine did I never found out, and TBH I don’t believe she would have.

monogamy is a construct of the patriarchy asshole, you must support your gfs need for multiple partners and not be such a misogynistic pig:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

When i've lost another hundred pounds, i'm looksmaxxed, and find a girl who is innocentmaxxed in a rural area, it's a much higher statistical probability than me being in L.A, with my current looks.
Ok good luck.

Even if years of waiting, socialmaxxing, aprachmaxxing, looksmaxxing, gymcelling, and even surgerymaxxing, Your "gf" will inevitably cheat on you for a chad / chadlite. JFL @ deludedcels who think they can evrER get a real gf.

[It's Over]
True

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back