There's a chance that we are actual GODS

TheMostAncientcel

TheMostAncientcel

Banned
-
5d 12h 50m
Imagine you are a god. You are eternal, beautiful and have unlimited powers to do whatever you want. Every now and that you look at mortals and laugh at their pathetic life. Why should you not? Even a multibillionaire TeraChad is a balding indian janitor compared to you.

But,..after aeons you start getting bored of an existence of eternal power and pleasure so you think it's time to find something really entertaining that would not be spoiled by the fact that you mog the whole fucking universe.

So you think and think when suddenly...eureka! You realize that in orther to find a real thrill you have to nerf yourself and incarnate as a human being.

Of course since you are really bored you rule out the option of reincarnating as Chad or Chadlite as it would pose no real challenge. And being a normiecuck would be too bland.

You then realize you have to play nightmare mode and descending into earthly plane as INCEL. The more subhuman the better! Even better if manlet or with a short penis (optional).

That would explain not only our existence but also why non subhumans lack self awareness and are ultimately NPCs.

It's over for godscels.

curryboy420

curryboy420

Officer
7d 6h 51m
its also possible we are just subhumans whos one chance at life got shat on by shit genes, shit parents, shit environment, etc.

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
50d 21h 9m
Cope-O-Meter broke.

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
47d 51m
1605280683351.png

Also this shit gives me Alan Watts vibes I remember he made the exact same argument in one of this campus speeches.

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

One who has nothing to lose has everything to take
★★★★★
68d 2h 59m
I think I have seen this thread before. Either way this is a huge cope

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

sleep when i’m dead i guess
★★★★
18d 2h 21m
Imagine you are a god. You are eternal, beautiful and have unlimited powers to do whatever you want. Every now and that you look at mortals and laugh at their pathetic life. Why should you not? Even a multibillionaire TeraChad is a balding indian janitor compared to you.

But,..after aeons you start getting bored of an existence of eternal power and pleasure so you think it's time to find something really entertaining that would not be spoiled by the fact that you mog the whole fucking universe.

So you think and think when suddenly...eureka! You realize that in orther to find a real thrill you have to nerf yourself and incarnate as a human being.

Of course since you are really bored you rule out the option of reincarnating as Chad or Chadlite as it would pose no real challenge. And being a normiecuck would be too bland.

You then realize you have to play nightmare mode and descending into earthly plane as INCEL. The more subhuman the better! Even better if manlet or with a short penis (optional).

That would explain not only our existence but also why non subhumans lack self awareness and are ultimately NPCs.

It's over for godscels.
you've basically explained Gnosticism

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

Trying to reach longevity escape velocity.
★★★
26d 12h 19m
anon1822

anon1822

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
★★★★★
95d 13h 50m
Yeah, copes like that were pleasant when I was drinking heavily. Shit like solipsism too. But the brain never really believes it, does it?

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Overlord
★★★★★
92d 11h 25m
We are gods.We are all sons of the most high

PPEcel

PPEcel

Paragon
★★★★★
100d 11h 36m
put down the crack pipe

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
64d 8h 40m
Hiroshima cope.

TheMostAncientcel

TheMostAncientcel

Banned
-
5d 12h 50m
We can be call it "just wait till' the subhuman story mode that is your life ends so you can reawaken as a Teragod theory"

VincentVanCock

VincentVanCock

A menace to society larping as a good individual.
★★★★★
25d 22h 8m