Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There's a evil woman on twitter & Discord trying to ruin me in the community

Stevenb

Stevenb

Check out my YT channel Steven b
She been telling incels and blackpillers that I'm fake and I rejected women in real life and I only care about my youtube channel. She's trying to get the community to attack me because I told the truth about her trying to get incels to simp for her. She is the worst because she defends incels on twitter but on her discord she attacks them if they don't kiss her ass. Yes i was friends with her in april and I was an idiot for believing her lies and didn't listen to the guys telling me she's using incels for her own gain. I'm sorry for that. Franny is no friend to us.

Out of all the women to trust you should be especially wary of women that pretend to agree with or defend incels.

Out of all the women to trust you should be especially wary of women that pretend to agree with or defend incels.
Yes. I was fucking stupid before but thankfully I woke up.

no foid is a friend to us.
what's the rest of her name other than franny?

Yes. I was fucking stupid before but thankfully I woke up.
I dont't like these infiltrating women at all. It's funny how it's always online they try to pretend they aren't like the other girls but IRL they just ignore you and make the same demeaning jokes about ugly males.

Something about this community attracts foids. They see us as feral animals that need to be tamed. Fuck you. Let me LDAR in peace foids

no foid is a friend to us.
what's the rest of her name other than franny?
She goes by @bundy__rabbit on twitter. She's always sticking up for us on twitter but that's all bullshit.

She goes by @bundy__rabbit on twitter. She's always sticking up for us on twitter but that's all bullshit.
apparently she's so ugly she can't post her face on her profile pic

apparently she's so ugly she can't post her face on her profile pic
The funny part is she calls herself a blackpilled volcel but mocks the blackpill in her server

Joined Oct 25, 2020
Posts 51
Online 13h 3m

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Absolutely, chameleons, wolves in sheep's skin. They just see incels and related communities as untapped pools of potential simps and orbiters.

She been telling incels and blackpillers that I'm fake and I rejected women in real life and I only care about my youtube channel. She's trying to get the community to attack me because I told the truth about her trying to get incels to simp for her. She is the worst because she defends incels on twitter but on her discord she attacks them if they don't kiss her ass. Yes i was friends with her in april and I was an idiot for believing her lies and didn't listen to the guys telling me she's using incels for her own gain. I'm sorry for that. Franny is no friend to us.
I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned

Didn’t read, you’re GrAY

A woman who loves controlling men by "defending" them, ya no.

No one cares about your subtle shilling your youtube channel drama.

You were friends with a dirty foid? Jfl. You deserve it moron

You were friends with a dirty foid? Jfl. You deserve it moron
You see:
  1. Despair of not having a mate results in accepting anything that crosses your path
  2. What crosses your path is something that will backstab you
  3. You regret your decisions and decide to be alone again.
  4. Rinse and repeat

You see:
  1. Despair of not having a mate results in accepting anything that crosses your path
  2. What crosses your path is something that will backstab you
  3. You regret your decisions and decide to be alone again.
  4. Rinse and repeat
This. As much as he deserves to be derided for foidfrening, I can't blame him, I probably might have done the same with my jaded, easily swayed weak lizard brain. Curse this subhuman existence

Women will always try to have your trust and then stab in your back